Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
IMG_4872.jpeg
correcting one of her huns on the attack. Oops!
How bloody rude are they! Pathetic thick asslickers 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Abusive but then said he shouted at her 🤣 he probably raised his voice or told her no a word she clearly doesn’t like. Imagine saying he was abusive but then claims to sit with him and laugh at the trolls. That’s another lie I don’t think she has had any contact with him in person for a long time. Maybe he has a restraining order and that’s why the grandparents pick up H. They went to her birthday party but her dad didn’t.

I was abused for 17 years have PTSD and I never want to be in the same room with my ex. The last time I seen him I had a panic attack and thought I was gonna pass out. The lies she tells are unbelievable and it’s quite hurtful to lie about DA as someone who has gone through it and living with the effects of it every day. No wonder people hate her. She is vile.
Sending ❤️ xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Guys I have a (hopefully) exciting update. @Sevda_the_seagull I hope you don’t mind sending them over to look at your page. You have done such a great job gathering all this info and evidence. Doesn’t mean they will do anything and run with it but I contacted The Scum, The daily Star, the Express, Times, Mirror, Daily Mail etc last week after the programme.

Hope this is ok with everyone? Especially you Hippo ❤️
Absolutely FINE ITS FINE ITS FINE

Mar 8, 2024
I echo what @Birkhillbike said.
In my opinion it is people like Aimee who spread false narratives and misinformation about DV that leads to people who have actually been through it not being believed, being labelled bitter, being told that never happened and even not wanting to speak up at all out of fear of all that.

I don’t say this lightly but she is very narcissistic and gives me the ick, I know this is down to my past experiences and I can now spot the signs in people.

It triggers me often, but I also have learned just to laugh at her as we all know she’s just a miserable little madam, who talks to her phone daily and we can see right through her little web of lies and fake persona.
I was in an emotionally abusive marriage for 20 years. I know it's not the same as physical abuse at all..but still triggering.

I'm just glad I got out..even leaving him in our house we owned as he refused to leave! It was making me ill and my parents helped set me up again from scratch.

Past history does help with getting vibes over people and having the emotional intelligence and insight. We live and learn i guess. I have low/no tolerance to BS, control and lies etc!

Hence my issues with my current partner. I'm pretty sure he's on the spectrum but there are other things too. I am encouraging him (telling him) to get assessed although I'm sure it's a long road. I could cope and support him with an Autism diagnosis. it's the other traits I'm not accepting/worried about.
I've told him my expectations I hv of him...him being willing to do some self reflection and further investigation. Others haven't been so kind to him about it in the past. My guard is up tho and how many chances do u give. Maybe I've learned no lessons at all! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Hope i haven't offended or upset anyone with my comments. Please let me know if i have ❤️ x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So I couldn’t resist doing this & I swear I felt a complete Cnut 🤣🤣🤣
Had to compress it though
I bet shes salivating and biting her lip whenever she sees the aisles with all the Easter eggs and sweets. I could not do this walking around any shops, she must love being seen with her phone out like a celebrity. What a bag lady

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Headline - Fraudulent TikTok star.
@thissinglemomma Aimless Barton-Crowder-Catpiss claims to appeal to the masses but in real life took money from the elderly via her dastardly Uncle David who fleeced care home residents out of their money. She spends spends spends daily, doesn't mother her child and drinks copious amounts of Kylie all whilst having a car crash love life. Her fan club The Doberhuns are quoted in saying "Leave our queen alone" "Please flog us more complete tat" "We love dish up dinner" "I can't go an hour without looking at her tiktoks"

Mar 8, 2024
Guys I have a (hopefully) exciting update. @Sevda_the_seagull I hope you don’t mind sending them over to look at your page. You have done such a great job gathering all this info and evidence. Doesn’t mean they will do anything and run with it but I contacted The Scum, The daily Star, the Express, Times, Mirror, Daily Mail etc last week after the programme.

Hope this is ok with everyone? Especially you Hippo ❤️
Good work 👏 ❤️

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I was in an emotionally abusive marriage for 20 years. I know it's not the same as physical abuse at all..but still triggering.

I'm just glad I got out..even leaving him in our house we owned as he refused to leave! It was making me ill and my parents helped set me up again from scratch.

Past history does help with getting vibes over people and having the emotional intelligence and insight. We live and learn i guess. I have low/no tolerance to BS, control and lies etc!

Hence my issues with my current partner. I'm pretty sure he's on the spectrum but there are other things too. I am encouraging him (telling him) to get assessed although I'm sure it's a long road. I could cope and support him with an Autism diagnosis. it's the other traits I'm not accepting/worried about.
I've told him my expectations I hv of him...him being willing to do some self reflection and further investigation. Others haven't been so kind to him about it in the past. My guard is up tho and how many chances do u give. Maybe I've learned no lessons at all! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Hope i haven't offended or upset anyone with my comments. Please let me know if i have ❤️ x
❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.