Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Okaaaaay… so if someone decides to tell H that her mum smells of cat piss - thst is Aimee’s fault?

If someone tells H that her mum is known for always chasing 🍆 - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone calls H Harper Twist - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone says to H that Aimee is a thief (in relation to her uncle) that’s Aimee’s fault?

Can you not see where I’m going with this? I’ve not actually said what my opinion of Aimee is. All I’m focussing on is a 9 year old child
- H can smell for herself. I'm sure she doesn't need alerting to the stench!

- H has been introduced to enough of her wonderful Mamma's 🍆

- H is referred to as the little orphan who can always have more! Of anything other than her Mothers love and attention!

Anything else Momma Gigi? How about YOU step-up and take care of your granddaughter? Oh wait no because you already did such a s job of raising the two slags you're so very proud of!!
Go f* yourself HUN because I'm damn sure the fool you paid for the 2dates with won't!! 🤢😷

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Guys I have a (hopefully) exciting update. @Sevda_the_seagull I hope you don’t mind sending them over to look at your page. You have done such a great job gathering all this info and evidence. Doesn’t mean they will do anything and run with it but I contacted The Scum, The daily Star, the Express, Times, Mirror, Daily Mail etc last week after the programme.

Hope this is ok with everyone? Especially you Hippo ❤️
👏👏👏👏👏

BoyMummy

Mar 9, 2024
It’s convenient for her and she strikes me as lazy in the kitchen. Yes ok it’s easier to buy things pre made but is that worth the nutritional value, and I know she says if it wasn’t there to be eaten it wouldn’t be made, but the salt/fat content of these things are much higher than making them yourself
Cigarettes are also made, doesn’t mean they’re good for you!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just saw on TL the screen grabs of comments on her shopping 😂 I could go and look as I don’t follow her and Ive never been blocked, but I just can’t face it.
Thanks TL, she is being very nice in her responses, think she’s trying to win back some love. I’ve seen her be so nasty to comments before so is this the start of a new single bag lady? 🤔

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I was in an emotionally abusive marriage for 20 years. I know it's not the same as physical abuse at all..but still triggering.

I'm just glad I got out..even leaving him in our house we owned as he refused to leave! It was making me ill and my parents helped set me up again from scratch.

Past history does help with getting vibes over people and having the emotional intelligence and insight. We live and learn i guess. I have low/no tolerance to BS, control and lies etc!

Hence my issues with my current partner. I'm pretty sure he's on the spectrum but there are other things too. I am encouraging him (telling him) to get assessed although I'm sure it's a long road. I could cope and support him with an Autism diagnosis. it's the other traits I'm not accepting/worried about.
I've told him my expectations I hv of him...him being willing to do some self reflection and further investigation. Others haven't been so kind to him about it in the past. My guard is up tho and how many chances do u give. Maybe I've learned no lessons at all! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Hope i haven't offended or upset anyone with my comments. Please let me know if i have ❤️ x
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
i don’t agree with the comment that we only speculate over here and they operate on receipts..i’ve seen plenty of receipts here i’m sure?
They are just used to having their hopes dashed and sick of being called trolls.
This wad of cash was talked about but no receipts. As yet. Let’s hope someone is interested in this, she’s so bloody drab though isn’t she, she’s as beige as her dinners. It might have ignited the rage in the Naidoo Crowder Barton Pimlott (whatever you call him) victims friends and family, in which case someone else may speak up. As it stands it’s just chatter but it is said to be true by more than a few people. 🙏🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Headline - Fraudulent TikTok star.
@thissinglemomma Aimless Barton-Crowder-Catpiss claims to appeal to the masses but in real life took money from the elderly via her dastardly Uncle David who fleeced care home residents out of their money. She spends spends spends daily, doesn't mother her child and drinks copious amounts of Kylie all whilst having a car crash love life. Her fan club The Doberhuns are quoted in saying "Leave our queen alone" "Please flog us more complete tat" "We love dish up dinner" "I can't go an hour without looking at her tiktoks"
This is everything

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
How bloody rude are they! Pathetic thick asslickers 🤬
Probably the same twits that say they can’t do their job properly or think straight when she hasn’t posted her morning “chomp me coffee with me” video. They get themselves all in a frenzy when she goes AWOL and doesn’t post a video of herself making a questionable packed lunch. I like to think of those videos as ‘what not to pack in your child’s school lunch box’. Even the seagulls would give those packed lunches a miss, lol. If she was sat on that local beach of hers (that she loves but never visits) with all that se sat in open Disney themed tupperwears, they would swoop down, think “wtf”?! and then fly back off again.

Mar 8, 2024
i don’t agree with the comment that we only speculate over here and they operate on receipts..i’ve seen plenty of receipts here i’m sure?
I didn’t say that. And I didn’t comment directly because the last thing I want to be seen doing is policing anyone’s thread, opinions or comments. I said I had seen ‘a lot of speculation’ NOT ‘just speculation’. I absolutely love you guys and when you operate on an evidence basis by looking for receipts is exactly what stops us being able to be called trolls. Thanks @Missy for the comment back x

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I bet shes salivating and biting her lip whenever she sees the aisles with all the Easter eggs and sweets. I could not do this walking around any shops, she must love being seen with her phone out like a celebrity. What a bag
I bet shes salivating and biting her lip whenever she sees the aisles with all the Easter eggs and sweets. I could not do this walking around any shops, she must love being seen with her phone out like a celebrity. What a bag lady
I bet she shoves her head in every box she looks at and takes a big bite of each, like she does with those trays of donuts she buys for herself!! I’ve never known anyone to eat as much garbage as she does. How she stays slim I’ll never know.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I was in an emotionally abusive marriage for 20 years. I know it's not the same as physical abuse at all..but still triggering.

I'm just glad I got out..even leaving him in our house we owned as he refused to leave! It was making me ill and my parents helped set me up again from scratch.

Past history does help with getting vibes over people and having the emotional intelligence and insight. We live and learn i guess. I have low/no tolerance to BS, control and lies etc!

Hence my issues with my current partner. I'm pretty sure he's on the spectrum but there are other things too. I am encouraging him (telling him) to get assessed although I'm sure it's a long road. I could cope and support him with an Autism diagnosis. it's the other traits I'm not accepting/worried about.
I've told him my expectations I hv of him...him being willing to do some self reflection and further investigation. Others haven't been so kind to him about it in the past. My guard is up tho and how many chances do u give. Maybe I've learned no lessons at all! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Hope i haven't offended or upset anyone with my comments. Please let me know if i have ❤️ x

One thing I learned, it doesn’t have to be physical, there is many forms of abuse, physical, financial, emotional, S, do don’t feel like your experience is any less significant because it wasn’t physical! ❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.