Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just thought I’d share what I’ve just stumbled across. If I had to watch it so do you. We’re in this together remember 😂
Again, another part of my soul has been eaten away after watching. It makes me want to rip my teeth out from embarrassment I can’t explain it.
I did watch it 😂 i remember it 😂 she was doing her bit for the lady who sang it.
Absolutely and totally embarrassed for her 🫣

Mar 9, 2024
Just thought I’d share what I’ve just stumbled across. If I had to watch it so do you. We’re in this together remember 😂
Again, another part of my soul has been eaten away after watching. It makes me want to rip my teeth out from embarrassment I can’t explain it.
This always gives me second hand embarrassment. Just read over on TL there’s a screenshot of Aimee being ableist describing people who are on TL and I’m assuming on here using very derogatory terms which I will not repeat because it is absolutely disgusting the language she has used. Maybe someone should report her for a hate crime or discrimination. Fuming!!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_1483.jpeg
    IMG_1483.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 95

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Mooooorning all. I am going to town later to meet my child and grandchild. I have to go to Poundland to stock up on cleaning products (yes really, and I do use them, Aimless take note) So does anybody want a haul? I can wear an Oodie, put some talons on and chip pan grease in my hair. I have also been practicing gurning into the camera. Any negative comments I shall call the police. Thank chew.
20211109_211421.jpg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Mooooorning all. I am going to town later to meet my child and grandchild. I have to go to Poundland to stock up on cleaning products (yes really, and I do use them, Aimless take note) So does anybody want a haul? I can wear an Oodie, put some talons on and chip pan grease in my hair. I have also been practicing gurning into the camera. Any negative comments I shall call the police. Thank chew.
20211109_211421.jpg
That poor dolly was left too near the radiator 🤔

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Okaaaaay… so if someone decides to tell H that her mum smells of cat piss - thst is Aimee’s fault?

If someone tells H that her mum is known for always chasing 🍆 - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone calls H Harper Twist - that’s Aimee’s fault?

If someone says to H that Aimee is a thief (in relation to her uncle) that’s Aimee’s fault?

Can you not see where I’m going with this? I’ve not actually said what my opinion of Aimee is. All I’m focussing on is a 9 year old child
H has a nose so she can probably smell her mother but she’s used to the catpiss smell from dirty litter boxes and the cats pissing on the cushions.

H probably has a feeling her mother chases dick because her s mother is parading men into their filthy catpiss smelling whorehouse.

I could go on but I’m sure Harper has heard far worse about her mother at her school than what is repeated on here, because her idiot mother broadcasts their personal business online for people to talk about it and comment on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.