Attachments

• FunPic_20240326_122016988.jpg
    FunPic_20240326_122016988.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 89

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning Cretins 🤪

Just caught up Miss Catpiss has herpes 🤣 hope she is gonna add that to her tinder profile! 100% explains why someone seen her at the clinic! This has made my day she has spread them legs one time too many and this is what she deserves. She is gonna need to tell every new victim about this

@Sevda_the_seagull please make a TT to warn any male residents within her vicinity
She also had a one night stand in between D1 & D2 as she was a smug b on a video saying I don’t think I’m gonna date him or see him again. She was sat in her dressing gown with one side showing her shoulder & possibly naked underneath insinuating she had a man in her bed

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
Haven’t been on here in ages and there’s so many pages to catch up on. I don’t know if anyone’s said it but she definitely didn’t post a packed lunch video this morning because she’d have to have taken the chicken off the bone to go along with her whole Harper doesn’t like chicken on the bone lie when in fact she’s just thrown them in there because she can’t even tell the truth about the smallest of things 🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
If your happy and you know it CLAP your hands..........go on aimless sing along.

Although I beleive she is baiting us. I posted last week about the sad sacks reposts, so she will know we look at them. Anything for the woe is me negative content.

Attachments

• 5acb4fc938883.jpeg.jpg
    5acb4fc938883.jpeg.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 134
Mar 7, 2024
She has posted she is thinking of taking Harper away abroad for a week next week but because she is riddled with anxiety she know if she can be the only adult in charge of her own child. Not the only thing your riddled with is it Aimless 🤪

Brings out the anxiety cos she been reading here and TL she looks awfully red def has rage face
IMG_0449.jpeg
She can't even take her daughter to the park or to the beach on her own. How the hell is she going to manage a holiday abroad?! H never sits next to her on planes she's always with the old girl or r Charlie - probably too embarrassed by the GCSE drama faces and emotional support bear so sits with anyone but her mother. When they go away h shares a bed/room with anyone but Aimee. It was clear wendy was doing pick ups and drop offs for kids club in Portugal. She can't even be arsed to take H to her swimming lessons, that's left to wendy. How would she cope for a whole week being a parent? I wonder if Andy has said he wants to take H on a little holiday and she said you can't as I'm taking her away. It feels very rushed!

Status
Not open for further replies.