Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
Wow makes me feel rage when she feels at the law doesn’t apply to her -

- drink drives and so does her dozy mare of a sister and mum

- sits in a car and films the scene of ambulances and other emergency services at a RTC.

- drives a car around without working wipers especially in the British weather we have with downpours!

- has a dodgy uncle who fleeced his clients and herself pocketed cash from it according to her herself who was given a wad of cash at her wedding - taken stolen goods there Aimee Arsehole??

I’m sure there many other law breaking s she does daily but she really does think she is so entitled!
If I was her I would try to find out if my uncle is my Dad. He looks 100% like her ! That she thinks law doesn’t apply to her it’s probably because the police follows her on TikTok 😅

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning you gorgeous lot here & TL 🥰🥰🥰
OMG I missed old girl drama but you all handled it really well 👏👏👏
That account was created on 8th March so obviously read tattle to find out about CC like most of us did.
Guurrrllll your playing a dangerous game but seeing as your perfect at gaslighting let me tell you something.
You’ve created your own s show of a life for all to see & this is the calm before the storm & I'm so here for it miss herpes 🤣🤣
I will also do my best to get screenshots and videos in here for those of you that are blocked too. (I am blocked but have other ways to get these for you 🤭)
Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing & be thankful your life isn't disastrous, sad and lonely smelling of CATPISS & having HERPES 🤣🤣

Last edited:

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Seems she is actually telling the truth for once with the MOT. Hope the garage know to wear a biohazard suit sitting on her clap filled drivers chair 🤮🤣🤣
Catpiss do better as I found your car reg within seconds on your open social media 🤣🤣🤣

* just to add it’s not a crime to take images on very public social media platforms. I have not doxed in any way whatsoever & you can’t have one rule for that dick “The slate Lady” to do it without any issues. Guuurrrlll is that because she sends you FREE tat all the time that nobody EVER SEES in any of your posts around you house 🖕🤣🖕🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2808.jpeg
    IMG_2808.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2809.jpeg
    IMG_2809.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
She can only delete comments shes posted for up to an hour my bet is shes been banned good riddence
She got beer fear and deleted all comments she made within minutes yesterday - probably because she made it clear who was behind the account (morning wendy, play nice today!) Her comments from a few days ago are still up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327-065006_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327-065006_Samsung Internet.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 227
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Good morning you lot! She counts down days until that child's off so she doesn't have to get up out of her bed. When my child was little I counted it down to be able to spend more time with her. I loved it so much and even now I still organise things for us to do when she's not at school or working. Dunno how she would cope with working an actual job where you don't get to lay in on your days off cause you have others to get up and out the door and stuff to do. Also she's been driving that car in rainy weather with no wipers basically. So dangerous driving. Asshole. Obviously she's booking the holiday with steph or her mums going because she's now smug about it. She hates being a mother it's so obvious. And Aimee. You never have plans so I don't know what this recent fixation is with saying about having plans or not having plans or making out you are going out then it suddenly being cancelled. You say those people are your friends but friends aren't just there for the happy times they are around when you are on the ground which you say you were in recent months and not one of them were there to be seen and picking you up. You have so much to reevaluate in your life but live with your head stuck in the sand and in this virtual world of tiktok and it will crash! Have a fab day everyone. I'm spending my day off cleaning and I can't wait cause I love the house sitting nice and lighting my candles after a bath then lol its the little things! ☺️

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Someone on TL made a very good point about thisoldgirl - when they first joined up all their posts at us was about us apparently bullying H.

Yesterday all her posts were about us being horrible to Aimee Arsehole - this only came about after her having herpes came to light!

So it definitely Aimee Arsehole - can’t be one of the Doberhuns due to her outing herself with “gurlll” and then deleting posts and her account.

Mar 7, 2024
Yes! 6 weeks driving about without windscreen wipers 😲 particularly with the weather we've had recently! She really doesn't care about the safety of that poor child or other road users!!
We've heard lots about the damage from the baboons but nothing about any damage from the high speed crash on the motorway.... why is that? 🤔
She needs reporting for dangerous driving!

Mar 7, 2024
Someone on TL made a very good point about thisoldgirl - when they first joined up all their posts at us was about us apparently bullying H.

Yesterday all her posts were about us being horrible to Aimee Arsehole - this only came about after her having herpes came to light!

So it definitely Aimee Arsehole - can’t be one of the Doberhuns due to her outing herself with “gurlll” and then deleting posts and her account.
Those posted the other day were too self depreciating to be Aimee. I'm pretty sure they were wendy. I'm undecided if last night's flurry of clap backs was from Aimee using her account or wendy on the wine! Either way it's clear it's not the unrelated third party they claim to be

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327-065006_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327-065006_Samsung Internet.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 204

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024

When she come back on last night a few of us started asking about the herpes and she was off again I definitely think it’s Aimee and the herpes have hit a nerve.

There is also no way Wendy would be as fast as she was replying and deleting her comments. Wendy looks like she types on her phone with one finger like my gran used to do.

Usually you would see a hun running to her comments saying what they have seen on TL so she has clearly added Herpes and STD to her banned words for her comments.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
So relatable, car service, MOT annnd booking a last minute holiday on the same day. She is gross. I wonder how bad she makes those struggling feel?

And driving dangerously for 6 weeks - it’s the arrogance of her to say that and not think there will be consequences.

Its ok though cos the police have been to her house twice to speak about the mega investigation into woe and they said its ok, they are going after the Bamboons for damage.

Mar 7, 2024
When she come back on last night a few of us started asking about the herpes and she was off again I definitely think it’s Aimee and the herpes have hit a nerve.

There is also no way Wendy would be as fast as she was replying and deleting her comments. Wendy looks like she types on her phone with one finger like my gran used to do.

Usually you would see a hun running to her comments saying what they have seen on TL so she has clearly added Herpes and STD to her banned words for her comments.
I agree, last night's comments were more likely to be from Aimee - they were certainly more snappy. I do think the previous ones were wendy trying to guilt trip everyone into being nice to Aimee because of H. When that didn't work she just released her rabid daughter on us 🤣

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
A couple of comments from yesterday’s offerings. How can someone who has chronic anxiety just decide a week before she might go abroad next week for the very first time with her child? She seems a bit disorganised at the best of times, remember York when she didn’t book any visits and they couldn’t get in! But this is crazy, or is it all for engagement!
Also, if it was “me job” to sell that give me cosmetic mini set and you were promoting as an Easter gift would you not be better having the ad on a couple of weeks before Easter not 3 days!
It’s nothing to do with Easter tho is it so irrelevant, she’s cray cray buying all these gifts 🤣

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
it’s got to the point where i’m beginning to find her too triggering to watch. I’m in my overdraft,most days i have one meal and to see her throwing money at everything just isnt relatable. She can drive dangerously for 6 weeks though because other peoples safety doesn’t matter to her
I know this feeling 🥺

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
What kind of holiday will it be for that poor kid just going with her mother who not only can’t put her phone down and engage for 5 mins but also will be telling her to get out the way so she can film. She thinks more of her huns than her daughter.

You keep saying it’s a job but even the King has a day off. Try that Aimee on this holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.