Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
On today's 🐄💩 bingo card in having:
* reading comments about illegal driving and will suddenly do a uturn and a clapback oblviously she meant Halfords replaced the front wipers weeks ago she's just having the back ones fixed today.
* I'm guessing there is a tall dark tatted mechanic at the garage as she finally washed her hair- he follows her and offers to fix the damage from the bamboons.
* trying on gaudy I'll fitting clothes in the care home bedroom stood on one leg eye f*cking herself whilst asking the camera what it thinks of the outfit.
*take away as she's been so busy and H is off to her dad's tomorrow.

What's on your bingo card?

Mar 8, 2024
* reading comments about illegal driving and will suddenly do a uturn and a clapback oblviously she meant Halfords replaced the front wipers weeks ago she's just having the back ones fixed today.
* I'm guessing there is a tall dark tatted mechanic at the garage as she finally washed her hair- he follows her and offers to fix the damage from the bamboons.
* trying on gaudy I'll fitting clothes in the care home bedroom stood on one leg eye f*cking herself whilst asking the camera what it thinks of the outfit.

another haul for her girl weekend that she never had.

Now she’s got plans for Friday (but she don’t know if she’ll go)

Clap back of some sort

Takeaway from pizza and co or she’s gonna do 2 different pasta dishes

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I believe our old girl is them both tbh I think Wendy’s made the account to have her say but I do believe that was aimee last night. She snapped too quickly and the whole gurrlll wendy wouldn’t speak like that
Definitely agree with you and it was catpiss Shirley who started but from what I’ve seen from last night it was Princess Catpiss of herpes mansion. That is how she talks and she made a major do yo last night saying gurrllll
Who the hell still says or types gurll unless your stuck in your pathetic teenage head 🤣🤣
Also I’m pretty sure we only have Hays travel to book holidays in Southport so if anyone local is around that’s where you will see (sorry Smell) her.
Predict a tacky river island haul, Primark haul, M&S spicccyyy rice 🖕🖕🖕
Maybe a pit stop in Boots to stock up on her herpes cream too 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024

Oh it's Wednesday so Macdonalds and I'm going to add a little guest appearance from wendy wide legs in the kitchen tonight asking people to please be nice to poor Aimee!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly thought in this morning’s video she was laying the groundwork for saying she’s decided to go for a new car as hers needs too much work doing 🙄
Charlie is getting a new car and we all know Aimee won’t be out done by her sister she has to be the one with the best of everything.

She will say it needs too much work done on it’s MOT and makes more sense to buy something new. @itsmejo good thing you can check the MOT advisories 🤣

Last edited:

finallyfree24

Mar 9, 2024
Well that has literally taken me days to get caught up!! She's just the gift that keeps on giving!!
Imagine being so wrapped up with keeping up with the Jones , you don't realise you've abandoned your daughter. Looking at older pics, they were always together and H always naturally smiling. It's sad to see that smile disappear or a fake smile in replacement.
And now a holiday because her mates doing it.... Sad . Grow up Aimless!! .

Scratching & putting cream on her rancid diseased riddled growler. 🤢🤮

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
This woman is needing serious therapy. How can she not see she's the problem? She's fing up her daughters life. She's the problem in every relationship and always will be.
She doesn’t see she is the problem because she is a narcissist. My ex abuser partner was exactly like her and he had Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I spent 17 years with him and full believe Aimee has this she ticks every box. She will never ever believe she is the problem.

IMG_0459.jpeg

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Why didn’t she get the wipers sorted before today? It happened over a month ago and I’m pretty sure she’s been driving to Liverpool and back recently. Anyway, I thought she made a video drinking wine telling everyone how much the repairs were going to cost her? Did she not get it done then?

I wonder where she will go on holiday. Can’t wait for the video of her on the plane looking fake nervous. 😂 The only thing she’s anxious about when she’s travelling is the fact she won’t be able to use her phone for a few hours.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
When she come back on last night a few of us started asking about the herpes and she was off again I definitely think it’s Aimee and the herpes have hit a nerve.

There is also no way Wendy would be as fast as she was replying and deleting her comments. Wendy looks like she types on her phone with one finger like my gran used to do.

Usually you would see a hun running to her comments saying what they have seen on TL so she has clearly added Herpes and STD to her banned words for her comments
She’l be flicking between tattle here and her comments … what a life man 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.