Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I've reported that video for bullying and harassment because that's exactly what she is doing because she knows her huns with pounce and she looks like the injured party while they do the harassing. She's disgusting. See how she calls them her nice followers. Her little minions who don't question her. Sorry Aimee but we live in a world where an opinion is free and everyone has them even you unfortunately.

Mar 8, 2024
Dirty b has finally washed her hair!

But quick question is it legal to drive a car with no working wipers? Cos it’s been about 6 weeks since the baboons damaged it and only now is she getting it fixed to pass her MOT?!

harper to her dads obviously playing nice to stop him going for joint custody!
I thought she had got an extortionate quote weeks ago. Hmmmn

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Im sure a new dick was there last night she had stuff on the table and she doesn’t eat at the table and this holiday alone with Harper it’s possibly the new dick wants a holiday and she will only say its her and Harper going
You know when she has a man as the steak and home cooked meals come out! anything for a man just not for her kid … women who put men before kids are the absolute worst
Also dont forget she gets really cocky as well! Every single time!

Mar 8, 2024
How the do has she been driving with no wipers. She really is a lazy b she loves to spend but not on things that need to be done like her car and house. That car has been like that for weeks now so dangerous 🤬

Booking her holiday today when her car is in for a service and MOT. Most people worry how much that is gonna set them back not her though cos she has Greg the wallet to pay for everything. So relatable aimless pity he can’t pay to cure your herpes ridden vag 🤮

Very strange that Harper is having half of Easter Sunday with her dad because it’s a holiday. I wonder if she has had a letter off his solicitor. She has never let him have Harper on any holidays because he has family and she is on her own. Selfish b.

Also how predictable only two more days of the school run 🙄
I hate her! 😬🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning you gorgeous lot here & TL 🥰🥰🥰
OMG I missed old girl drama but you all handled it really well 👏👏👏
That account was created on 8th March so obviously read tattle to find out about CC like most of us did.
Guurrrllll your playing a dangerous game but seeing as your perfect at gaslighting let me tell you something.
You’ve created your own s show of a life for all to see & this is the calm before the storm & I'm so here for it miss herpes 🤣🤣
I will also do my best to get screenshots and videos in here for those of you that are blocked too. (I am blocked but have other ways to get these for you 🤭)
Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing & be thankful your life isn't disastrous, sad and lonely smelling of CATPISS & having HERPES 🤣🤣
Have I missed a chunk? About old woman posts?

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Thought of old crusty drawers when I saw this .

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1711545772642.jpg
    FB_IMG_1711545772642.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 58
Mar 8, 2024
When she come back on last night a few of us started asking about the herpes and she was off again I definitely think it’s Aimee and the herpes have hit a nerve.

There is also no way Wendy would be as fast as she was replying and deleting her comments. Wendy looks like she types on her phone with one finger like my gran used to do.

Usually you would see a hun running to her comments saying what they have seen on TL so she has clearly added Herpes and STD to her banned words for her comments.
Oi... i type like that with one finger pmsl 👵 🤪🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Who the actual f*ck does she think she is. I mean genuinely she’s an obnoxious ,cocky, smug bastard who really needs bringing down a peg or two. She is a calculated vile bully. A narc trying to disguise herself as a victim. And to hashtag ‘get a job’ is laughable coming from that jobless slob. And saying dob me in like a kid, it’s not the bizzies who are needed it’s the men in white coats you need you big f’ing meff.

Status
Not open for further replies.