Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ahhh okay! That’s understandable! ❤️ hope you’re ok 🥰
I’m good, hope you are too 🤗
She just gets a bit much doesn’t she? Sell sell sell, scoff take aways, moaning about anyone who disagrees with her. She needs to get in touch with her mental health nurse and start doing something constructive about her many issues. Strangers on the internet giving her praise only lifts her spirits temporarily.
Give me bloody strength 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just watched her DUD....how cocky is she tonight, even more so than usual! 😡😡
Attached screen shots ...
1 - her lying (shock) about not using sun beds despite her body being tanned when she's just advertising drops for the face 😏

2 - addresses the phantom cat sitter is coming again, obviously has less of a life than her to be available at a drop of a cat 🤣

3 - be afraid ladies because she can send us to lily to set us all straight !! 🦸

🤣🤣🤣

Not that it’s any of your business ooooooo crikey someone had her maccies and is now feeling fiesty!! Do you know warrr I mean, watch out if your a tree 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m good, hope you are too 🤗
She just gets a bit much doesn’t she? Sell sell sell, scoff take aways, moaning about anyone who disagrees with her. She needs to get in touch with her mental health nurse and start doing something constructive about her many issues. Strangers on the internet giving her praise only lifts her spirits temporarily.
Give me bloody strength 😂

I agree completely! She can be quite triggering mostly rage! 😂 but obviously some stuff she does can be triggering in the true meaning of the word!
She does seem very erratic currently!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
1 - her lying (shock) about not using sun beds despite her body being tanned when she's just advertising drops for the face 😏

2 - addresses the phantom cat sitter is coming again, obviously has less of a life than her to be available at a drop of a cat 🤣

3 - be afraid ladies because she can send us to lily to set us all straight !! 🦸

🤣🤣🤣
Good god who is the lily person?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
What's the craic with this beasted word? There's definitely a new D on the go because she starts picking up their stupid lingo. She really is a 15 yr old trapped in the body of a 38 almost 39 yr old. I'm the same age as her and of I went on like that my daughter would be having words never mind the rest of my crowd. She's an embarrassment. Excited for alcohol as if she never drinks rather than being excited to take Harper away anywhere. And as much as Aimee knows Steph those 2 both have children who have never been near one another. So bringing strangers around their children. Aimee doesn't even like being around her own child never mind max and lily. It's disaster waiting to happen! Also the amount of food she has compared to Harper and there is definitely a box of nuggets in that bag! She just won't show them because she knows she gets called a greedy b which she is at all times with every single thing in life.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What's the craic with this beasted word? There's definitely a new D on the go because she starts picking up their stupid lingo. She really is a 15 yr old trapped in the body of a 38 almost 39 yr old. I'm the same age as her and of I went on like that my daughter would be having words never mind the rest of my crowd. She's an embarrassment. Excited for alcohol as if she never drinks rather than being excited to take Harper away anywhere. And as much as Aimee knows Steph those 2 both have children who have never been near one another. So bringing strangers around their children. Aimee doesn't even like being around her own child never mind max and lily. It's disaster waiting to happen!
So excited for this 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈

🤣🤣🤣
They were left alone while she ran off to London with Steph. Having her dad call In and feed them doesn't mean they are any less alone. Poor things! 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.