Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I can’t bloody wait for this holiday!

- vav showing her un filtered
- drunken evenings abroad whilst clapping back to trolls in her comments
- the outfits - she has zero fashion sense
- the fake best friend you can see they fake it they hate each other deep down

And I’m hoping there’s some huge row sagria thrown, trashed hotel room, then vav exposes all!

It’s the drama mick! I just love it 🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Let me get this tight. Big beefy vav is her bestie, but didn't know until she posted a video that she was unsure about a holiday.............such a set up, for the single maw content.

Say you have no real friends without saying you have no real friends. Aimless you go first. My best friend would never need to see a video of ne to ask to go on holiday. Don't the two of you walk down the beach, your size 10 arses will be harpooned!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just caught up with dud 🙄 double dropping burgers like she double drops the d’s. Hundred percent the 20 nuggets were in that bag. Shock she ain’t going alone don’t understand if she’s that adamant to go alone with her daughter why backtrack less than 24 hours an go with beefy Bertha. Could of easily went to a little caravan in uk and had a absolute ball with her and h my kids love a caravan holiday more than abroad it’s me who likes the heat 😂😂 honestly can’t wait for the bickering they both like to be right so this won’t end well at all.

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Her minions blow my
mind! How do you cook your pasta hun? How do you make mash? How do you peel your potatoes? Where do you buy your potatoes from? Can we watch you cut your cucumbers? How long do you cook your potato for? Where do you buy your crisps? I’m really worried you haven’t posted all day! I would love to be your friend! It’s ok to feel your feelings! You deserve a takeaway treat day! i have just ordered some fluff! Not a brain cell between them
They’ve got to be bots

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
I was thinking that aswell about the
Just caught up with dud 🙄 double dropping burgers like she double drops the d’s. Hundred percent the 20 nuggets were in that bag. Shock she ain’t going alone don’t understand if she’s that adamant to go alone with her daughter why backtrack less than 24 hours an go with beefy Bertha. Could of easily went to a little caravan in uk and had a absolute ball with her and h my kids love a caravan holiday more than abroad it’s me who likes the heat 😂😂 honestly can’t wait for the bickering they both like to be right so this won’t end well at all.
Nuggets

Mar 7, 2024
Dining out in a Mediterranean Country will be a nightmare for the twit with all those fruits and veggies and lovely colourful salads. She’ll have a hard time finding a restaurant that’s got ‘picky tea’ or ‘same but different’ on the menu.

I’m sure she’ll take an extra suitcase filled with snacks to keep her going though.
In Portugal she pretty much ate spag bol and garlic bread all week and sh*t ton of sweet pastries for breakfast

Mar 8, 2024
Day 2 of the holiday 😂

Attachments

• 5B8F4100-A3DD-4FF2-BC36-07B4F322543E.jpeg
    5B8F4100-A3DD-4FF2-BC36-07B4F322543E.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 152

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I
I’m not blocked 😂 I just can’t stand the rage I feel when I hear her, the dramatic pauses and the condescending tone 🙄
Thank you though that’s very kind of you.
I don’t need to watch because there’s always an in-depth dissection of them on here which is great! I will watch eventually, I just can’t stomach her at the moment 😂
refuse to watch her and give her any views , I would watch if they were posted her tho 😬 t used to post her videos but not seen any for a few days

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t bloody wait for this holiday!

- vav showing her un filtered
- drunken evenings abroad whilst clapping back to trolls in her comments
- the outfits - she has zero fashion sense
- the fake best friend you can see they fake it they hate each other deep down

And I’m hoping there’s some huge row sagria thrown, trashed hotel room, then vav exposes all!

It’s the drama mick! I just love it 🤣
G&S love it 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.