Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Imagine the absolute shame of having a 15 year old bouncer oops child defending you in the comments 😂😂😂 How does our Lils know she’s wonderful? I doubt slagbag Steph has gone home to her after their London sleepovers saying how lovely Aimee is, infact quite the opposite 🤪🤪And I’d love to see our Lils trying to confront someone lol if she’s anything like her prick of a mother she’s all fresh air, a real shouse, bring it on Rocky Balboa!! 👊🏼💪🏼🖕🏼 Can’t wait for the s show of a holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_1048.jpeg
    IMG_1048.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 164

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I can’t bloody wait for this holiday!

- vav showing her un filtered
- drunken evenings abroad whilst clapping back to trolls in her comments
- the outfits - she has zero fashion sense
- the fake best friend you can see they fake it they hate each other deep down

And I’m hoping there’s some huge row sagria thrown, trashed hotel room, then vav exposes all!

It’s the drama mick! I just love it 🤣
There probably will be murder between them at some point and they'll try and mask it on TikTok so that we can't say 'We told you there was gona be murder' 😂 😂 And that will cause even more friction lol. Remember Steph slagging Aimee off to Keri Roma about the state of the hotel room in London after just one night? well imagine sharing with her for a week! We saw the state of the room when her and Weird Wendy went to Portugal, it was a s tip, filthy pair of bastards :sick::sick: Steph will end up losing her rag completely, although I reckon they will have separate rooms. They are like day and night, complete opposites apart from being hooked on Social media adoration, there is no way they will go a whole week without cross words, and I can't wait lol, buckle up gang ;);)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just watched her DUD....how cocky is she tonight, even more so than usual! 😡😡
Attached screen shots ...
1 - her lying (shock) about not using sun beds despite her body being tanned when she's just advertising drops for the face 😏

2 - addresses the phantom cat sitter is coming again, obviously has less of a life than her to be available at a drop of a cat 🤣

3 - be afraid ladies because she can send us to lily to set us all straight !! 🦸

🤣🤣🤣
She’s the same age mentally so they will get along wonderfully 👍🏼

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Last nights DUD video & screenshot because of course one of her followers works for easyJet 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t watch it as her voice just goes right through me but do it for all you wonderful blocked people
Wouldn’t surprise me if she going through all the motions of oh look I am a wonderful mother I tried to book a holiday for my child and go with friends but the booking failed - when in actual fact she has done sweet fa and has no intention of taking H away and it all for show.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Here’s her sun deck pass hanging out her bag in November.. proof she uses sunbeds and she used it when she had the nails done cos she got the red face glow and then the hints of wait for the product to drop. Absolute fing fraud

I reported the video under the sale section and said that she uses sunbeds and has proceeded to delete comments stating about her using them adding to the deceptive behaviour 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.