Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Imagine the absolute shame of having a 15 year old bouncer oops child defending you in the comments 😂😂😂 How does our Lils know she’s wonderful? I doubt slagbag Steph has gone home to her after their London sleepovers saying how lovely Aimee is, infact quite the opposite 🤪🤪And I’d love to see our Lils trying to confront someone lol if she’s anything like her prick of a mother she’s all fresh air, a real shouse, bring it on Rocky Balboa!! 👊🏼💪🏼🖕🏼 Can’t wait for the s show of a holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Them trolls better watch out or 15 year old lily will have em 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pfffffft

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Oh I missed the live! I was too busy using all the cleaning products I bought the other day doing a deep clean so I can relax Easter weekend (I say relax but cooking for family etc) Sat down for a cuppa and catch up. Why oh why are there so many gullible doberhuns foaming at the mouth to buy that s? How can she get away with lying about tanning drops and hair products? I shall look forward to next week's sshow holiday though.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Christ if she tries to wear a crochet bikini, she’ll look like a raw leg of pork 🤮with all the fat poking through the holes. She’s just so grim!
She bought it not long ago and said she has no right wearing it. Let’s hope her laser hair removal gadget has worked so she’s not doing one of them posts about “shaving down there” she did it before centre parks and I thought that was maybe too much info. The razor is the best of the best but now she has the gadget so wonder what she will say is the best (for doing “down there”)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I had to borrow this from someone on TL because it’s really made me laugh
IMG_4504.jpeg

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
She bought it not long ago and said she has no right wearing it. Let’s hope her laser hair removal gadget has worked so she’s not doing one of them posts about “shaving down there” she did it before centre parks and I thought that was maybe too much info. The razor is the best of the best but now she has the gadget so wonder what she will say is the best (for doing “down there”)
I bet it’s all ratty and matted like the hair on her head

Status
Not open for further replies.