Not open for further replies.

dannii

Mar 17, 2024
leeds
I had to borrow this from someone on TL because it’s really made me laugh
IMG_4504.jpeg
How did you post a photo please?

Mar 8, 2024
Are her followers stupid or what, sorry scratch that of course they are! Why would you buy any of that tat she is selling 🙄 She is not even knowledgeable in the products she is trying to flog. I just seen over twenty thousand likes on her DID video. Seriously twenty thousand people liked some idiot taking a takeaway out of a bag. The world has gone mad!
Worrying isn't it 😳🫤😞

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Not a dicky bird from her today. I hope the huns were able to take their first sip and have been able to choose something to eat without her. Funny how she decides this is her job one minute then ghosts them all the next.

Edit: I see from comments she was on live. Obvs trying to make up penny's for the holiday. Why are her huns so bloody stupid.

Mar 7, 2024
Not a dicky bird from her today. I hope the huns were able to take their first sip and have been able to choose something to eat without her. Funny how she decides this is her job one minute then ghosts them all the next.

Edit: I see from comments she was on live. Obvs trying to make up penny's for the holiday. Why are her huns so bloody stupid.
She's been live flogging se to the huns - badly

Status
Not open for further replies.