Just leaving these here ♥️ loves the 🍆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328_205632_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240328_205632_TikTok.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 53

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I didn’t think it was possible but she’s more unlikable than ever. She’s got absolutely not one reason to be smug. Has she actually seen herself and her life 🤣🤣 and why is she all of a sudden forgetting what things are called!

On the holiday, I’m no fan of Steph but why would she want to go on holiday with someone childlike, someone she thinks is a slob and someone who faked a panic attack on a live that time in London (remember that 🤣🤣🤣) and Steph had to FaceTime her. Odd.
They think they will make crackin’ content together 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I work for myself and it can be messy and sometimes smelly. But even I don’t rock up to my workshop looking like she does for her “job”, no one see me, except clients who visit, but even I make an effort. It’s about having self respect and self worth.
She just can’t wait to get to the shops and feed her dopamine receptors. Shopping and beige food is all she cares about 😜

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why does she insist on telling a story and eat at the same time. also she said she booked direct but she’s just said the people on the phone were trying to get through to easy jet? Unless I’ve got confused?! Her mouth is so irritating the way it turns down. She absolutely just annoys me
Same here, it’s the smugness and her thinking she’s so much better than everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.