Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Exactly my point 😉most people do everything possible to feel better, she just uses it for sympathy and trogs around like a bag lady. She could be really helpful to people who have anxiety and depression. If she showed how hard she worked on herself but she just drinks and eats crap and only considers making an effort when she’s out hunting for fresh meat 😜

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
I didn’t think it was possible but she’s more unlikable than ever. She’s got absolutely not one reason to be smug. Has she actually seen herself and her life 🤣🤣 and why is she all of a sudden forgetting what things are called!

On the holiday, I’m no fan of Steph but why would she want to go on holiday with someone childlike, someone she thinks is a slob and someone who faked a panic attack on a live that time in London (remember that 🤣🤣🤣) and Steph had to FaceTime her. Odd.

I think vavron feels sorry for her or wants an opportunity to do shaimeless dirty with her camera. Possibly both. I can't think of any other reasons.

Mar 8, 2024
She says she is prescribed sertraline, they would work better if she gave up booze, exercised and cut out the junk food. It’s ridiculous she can’t even help herself. Either she needs that prescription or she’s just using anxiety and depression for sympathy. There is no magic pill for that, you have to make some effort by taking control of your life and make some bloody effort. Drinking is not the answer. It’s not funny either acting like an absolute nob.
Stop the self pity and make some simple changes. You owe it to your daughter
Exactly why she should never even talk about her mental health
She says she is prescribed sertraline, they would work better if she gave up booze, exercised and cut out the junk food. It’s ridiculous she can’t even help herself. Either she needs that prescription or she’s just using anxiety and depression for sympathy. There is no magic pill for that, you have to make some effort by taking control of your life and make some bloody effort. Drinking is not the answer. It’s not funny either acting like an absolute nob.
Stop the self pity and make some simple changes. You owe it to your daughter

Mar 8, 2024
Posted these pics on big Beefy's thread. But sharings caring♥️♥️
🎵All the single ladies
All the single ladies
Now put your hands up 🎵🎵
Screenshot_20240328_180832.jpg Screenshot_20240328_173445.jpg
Nothing wrong with their body size to be honest but if those two are a size 10/12 like they have said then my fanny plays a trumpet😆

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
Can’t medadswife invite her over for some healthy home cooked meals?

She probably can but chances are a mix of her not being able to stand aimeless (understandable) and aimeless being unable to stand her for what seems like no reason, prevents it from happening. Carol, i think that's the dad's wife's name, seems to be nice enough as she has made and possibly still does make desserts for aimeless.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
'This is our takeaway night THIS WEEK!!!

LESS than 24hrs later.
Hahahahaha get fed you greasy, greedy fat s!!!

Can someone tell me please why she insists on shovelling food in her Mersey tunnel gob and then show the middle? 🤢We know what chips and bread looks like you t 😫🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328-233925_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240328-233925_TikTok.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.