Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Jennifer Gray, could play her in a movie (dirty Dancing actress) . I told her in her comments pretending it was a compliment cos she was grinding my gears at that London event with big Beefy, swanning about thinking she was Jessica Rabbit and Surprise! Surprise! Only got myself blocked and deleted,😂🤣 I don't think she liked that comparison🤣. The girls over on tattle had a laugh about it cos they thought I was an real life Aimee hun, but I was winding her up. So know yous know TL, just couldn't set the record straight cos we can't comment😂

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Jennifer Gray, could play her in a movie (dirty Dancing actress) . I told her in her comments pretending it was a compliment cos she was grinding my gears at that London event with big Beefy, swanning about thinking she was Jessica Rabbit and Surprise! Surprise! Only got myself blocked and deleted,😂🤣 I don't think she liked that comparison🤣. The girls over on tattle had a laugh about it cos they thought I was an real life Aimee hun, but I was winding her up. So know yous know TL, just couldn't set the record straight cos we can't comment😂
Nobody puts Shamey in the corner

Mar 8, 2024
I remember seeing that comment 😁 she's so pathetic isn't she, blocked for that and to be fair it was a compliment for her 🤣 she's such a t!

ridd

Mar 3, 2024
She’s always put on the fake scouse accent when being cocky or when getting cock. She ain’t a scouser so god knows why she does it. Irks the life out of me!

And the whole manic behaviour and laughing at herself etc reminds me of a mate of mine from way back who used to take phet but she can’t be taking that as no way her house would be that much of a dirty smelly shole if she was.
P
Never been prouder of a screenshot
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Get that on your Tinder Shamey!!!
And you can ALWAYS have more!!!!! 🍆🍆
Had too nick that muggy 📸 😆😆

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Like do you not see yourself?
Uncle/Daddy David’s double 😳 IMG_2104.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Urgh, her videos last night. Hate it when she starts to tell a story but she's eating. So rude and zero manners. If you must eat and talk, take SMALL bites so you can get on with your story....not massive bites so we have to wait for you to chew food. 🤢

Anyway, I do have a few things that I am grateful for.

1. Safeguarding.
Without watching her & others and reading TL I would have never took my son off my personal social media. Seeing how easy it was to find H school and her exact address (from her videos and her information she disclosed herself) was scary. I shouldn't know this information.

My social media is locked down. Yes I have a few pictures still up of my son but I've added extra security and chose who can view the picture out of my 'friends'.

I think this video was posted on TL a while back (thankyou to whoever posted it), it really does make you think. Don't want to sound preachy but please check your SM accounts for privacy.

2. Weightloss & Healthy lifestyle
I've been trying to lose weight for months but just can't get into the swing of things. Last night her video was the final straw. I saw how she looked and thought I'm twice her size, I must look awful so I gave myself a good talking to and came up with a plan. My new healthy living starts today. Healthier choices, alot more exercise and moving alot more. Thanks Aimee for giving me the kick up the bum I needed.

I've come to realise she will never change. In fact, if anything, she's getting worse.

So looking forward to this holiday! How many things can go wrong? 😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Wow just caught up on the sausage walloping slapper herself 🤢 note to self do not open comment cafe before your breakfast 😂 morning ladies here and r what can I say wow just wow. She is the most saddest loneliest women I know. Feel for h being stuck with her on this hol. She infuriates me another take away honestly don’t know how she doesn’t have major health issues she makes me not want to eat she eats that much

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Steph enabling Aimee’s lazy parenting.
Aimless get off the sunbed and into the pool with your child instead of making plans to leave her with foul mouthed big beefy and maxy boy- two people she doesn’t even know.

Attachments

• 9705A178-A93F-4B7A-B0EA-CF8F5F466492.jpeg
    9705A178-A93F-4B7A-B0EA-CF8F5F466492.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 204
Mar 8, 2024
Aimless get off the sunbed and into the pool with your child instead of making plans to leave her with foul mouthed big beefy and maxy boy- two people she doesn’t even know.

Oh that’s great beefy vav! A 39 year old woman can sit and have a gossip with your 15 year child who have never met each other. This just gets worse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.