Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh Aimee have a word with yourself. I wouldn't answer my door lookin like that never mind broadcasting it to thousands! Literally has no pride in herself and is it any wonder she attracts certain types of men. The crop tops are on the go again to so there's either a man in sight or one on the go either way it'll be teardrops on her pillow and pain in her heart and another D on her mind come Summer if even! Also anyone else would go get a shower and into fresh comfy then open a drink. Nope aimee true to form being rotten and just digs in.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Oh Aimee have a word with yourself. I wouldn't answer my door lookin like that never mind broadcasting it to thousands! Literally has no pride in herself and is it any wonder she attracts certain types of men. The crop tops are on the go again to so there's either a man in sight or one on the go either way it'll be teardrops on her pillow and pain in her heart and another D on her mind come Summer if even! Also anyone else would go get a shower and into fresh comfy then open a drink. Nope aimee true to form being rotten and just digs in.
That crop top looks mingin, looks like it WAS white but ran in the wash so now looks cacky grey, complete with stains and marks all over it. Scruffy t

Mar 7, 2024
I can’t bring myself to watch Wendy even in x2 she drains the life out of me😫😂
She could send a glass eye to sleep! She's bought a huge slab of beef, the usual veg, a bottle of malbec and they can share the fizz Aimee bought her previously. Kids have got a chocolate bunny and some small eggs to find and Aimee and other one have a huge lindt egg each... think that was everything 😴

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She could send a glass eye to sleep! She's bought a huge slab of beef, the usual veg, a bottle of malbec and they can share the fizz Aimee bought her previously. Kids have got a chocolate bunny and some small eggs to find and Aimee and other one have a huge lindt egg each... think that was everything 😴

All 3 of them lack any kind of personality or charisma. Not one is engaging or interesting.

Mar 8, 2024
Step is using aimless for content, Steph does stuff for Steph.
Ofcourse she’ll do stuff with H, because it will emphasise how s of a parent Aimless is.
Aimee will drink Steph will make a point of not drinking, this is all for engagement for Steph.
Steph doesn’t care that aimless slagged her off on the phone to SJ, because it’s irrelevant to her bigger game plan. Steph hates aimless and aimless is so needy it’s a perfect friendship.
It will serve her right!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I think she’s knocked a few of her own hinges off with that hammer whilst she was dismantling that wardrobe. Shes manic! Actually, I don’t believe she’s dismantled the wardrobe, she’s probably just smashed it up in a tantrum since she hasn’t got any trees in the house to go at.

Why does she open all of those cans at once? It’s madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.