Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329-193847.png
    Screenshot_20240329-193847.png
    569 KB · Views: 36

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
What the hell
That poor woman looked like she was being held hostage. Scissor hands was man-handling her in a way that made me think she had warned her to go along with whatever she said and nod at the right time when she poked her in the back. I felt like asking the poor sod to blink twice if she needed help.

As for that hair cut, it looks like someone has stuck random swept up bits of hair from the floor to her head!

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Both Catpiss & her tricycle mother are both cockgobbling thundercunts. Both have been round the block more times than a tramps dog, both reek of desperation, we know that Catpiss has a disease ridden growler, the old tricycle is probably clapped too & both of them are alcoholics.
Cockgobbling thundercunts 🤣 That's my new favourite phrase 😂😂😂😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Both Catpiss & her tricycle mother are both cockgobbling thundercunts. Both have been round the block more times than a tramps dog, both reek of desperation, we know that Catpiss has a disease ridden growler, the old tricycle is probably clapped too & both of them are alcoholics.
Bloody hell don't mince ye words eh 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve always suspected Oul’ shirl is pissed up all the time cos her eyes are always glazed over and I’m afraid this pic confirms it! Cos no way was she sober when she got her Andrew Collinge off the shelf hair cutting scissors out and butchered her way through this poor woman’s barnet 😳😳😳 If I was you love I’d stick to the Girls World doll heads to do your creations on! 🫣😬🙄

😂😂😂 the fact I can hear her saying hi Huns as I read it

I just found this - so is she swearing on H life that her ex was abusive as she says she never lied ?
Different person here to the cocky, bad mouthed one now.
I don’t like to see anyone crying like this.
I would not post anything like this in an attempt to win anyone over.

At this point I think making her insta private would have been the best thing to do.
Leaving it open indicates to me that this was just a load of bull.

Like most rubbish that comes out of her mouth.

Who ever said they all lack charisma was spot on. Charlie is the most wooden with the mother close behind. Absolutely awful to watch.

Wonder if she will film herself fellating more meat tonight?

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t like to see anyone crying like this.
I would not post anything like this in an attempt to win anyone over.

At this point I think making her insta private would have been the best thing to do.
Leaving it open indicates to me that this was just a load of bull.

Like most rubbish that comes out of her mouth.

Who ever said they all lack charisma was spot on. Charlie is the most wooden with the mother close behind. Absolutely awful to watch.

Wonder if she will film herself fellating more meat tonight?
Fellating 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.