Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I've just watched the old fag for a shag Wendy's tic Tok! Honestly is she alright!! She enables that lazy, useless pigcunt of a daughter of hers so much! Saying she's a superstar, I know what she's like when she starts something I had to get round here to help her, wtaf!!! Wendy 'hun' your useless daughter did a whole tik tok saying why she couldn't do anymore, and had an excuse when people tried to advise her "hun" even if she couldn't move the wardrobe, she could still paint ....just move it in the middle of the room!!
Your daughter is far from a superstar, she's pathetic!! There is one daughter you should be proud of though #teamcharlie!!
Rehydrate with a harrods bottle of plonk.... brilliant 👍 🫤 then your mum will do her usual and drive home, disgusting!!
I am actually shocked at how much I hate these 2 witches! 😡

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So now you are spreading lies that she has herpes? Does it not cross your mind that that is libel??
Her reposts say about herpes
No lies told 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2534.jpeg
    IMG_2534.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 80
Mar 8, 2024
If I had your PIN I’d be reporting you to NMC for some of your comments. You’re very angry and obsessed aren’t you?
You don't though.....
Which comments are you concerned with? I don't believe nurses are not allowed opinions...who said i was still nursing either dipshit 🤣
Not angry or obsessed...try again. You hv come back to us versus the real culprit which has been expressed numerous times!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I've just watched the old fag for a shag Wendy's tic Tok! Honestly is she alright!! She enables that lazy, useless pigcunt of a daughter of hers so much! Saying she's a superstar, I know what she's like when she starts something I had to get round here to help her, wtaf!!! Wendy 'hun' your useless daughter did a whole tik tok saying why she couldn't do anymore, and had an excuse when people tried to advise her "hun" even if she couldn't move the wardrobe, she could still paint ....just move it in the middle of the room!!
Your daughter is far from a superstar, she's pathetic!! There is one daughter you should be proud of though #teamcharlie!!
Rehydrate with a harrods bottle of plonk.... brilliant 👍 🫤 then your mum will do her usual and drive home, disgusting!!
I am actually shocked at how much I hate these 2 witches! 😡
She loves giving people ammunition doesn’t she. Eating more beige take away and drinking just for us. She’s only hurting herself and doing irreparable damage to her own body. Keep going if that’s the life you want. 👍🏼

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
She actually moved in with her?? Even though Charlie had a ED omfg…. Well well well the Apple certainly did not fall far from the tree when it comes to been a terrible parent! Charlie take your kid and go and enjoy life with him and your dad and tell these 2 to get fed 😡
Yeah she did, saw it on Aimee’s insta or Facebook.

Makes you sick doesn’t it??

Aimee’s ‘daddy’ lives round the corner.

Charlie had no one. You were allowed bubbles if you were a single parents so she should have moved in with her.

No driving anxiety would stop me if my child and grandchild were in such a predicament.

If I were Charlie I’d never forgive any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.