Should be named “thistakeawaymama”

The sausage one is my fav 😂😂

Edited I forgot the Nando’s!

Attachments

• IMG_2633.jpeg
    IMG_2633.jpeg
    315.3 KB · Views: 85
Mar 7, 2024
Madness isn’t it? Far too young for all of them to be having a TT account! The things that can come up at times are shocking for me never mind a child! She just doesn’t have a clue how to adult never mind parent her child!
She doesn’t care about the inappropriate or adult content, she's just happy as long as her child is quiet and she's not having to parent her

Oh course the old bike is attached more to catpiss crusty crotch, think about it, the old hoe is deffo a gold digger, crusty crotch constantly ponces off gimpy peggory, that’s where the money is, I mean it’s not like catpiss crusty crotch can ponce off uncle daddy devious Dave because he’s banged up for robbing old vulnerable ladies. 🤔

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Should be named “thistakeawaymama”

The sausage one is my fav 😂😂

Edited I forgot the Nando’s!
Good grief. I’m lost for words. She’s not doing an eat with me again is she? 😳I’ve never known anyone eat so many bad meals. Not only that but to advertise the fact as well. She has literally no shame.
I don’t care at this point if she is genuinely not mentally well or just a lazy stupid cow.

Mar 7, 2024
I feel so sorry for Charlie, she works hard, and always looks clean and well turned out, her little boy always looks smart too and is so well mannered, she cooks decent meals and her home looks lovely and clean and looked after, she could certainly teach that sad sack sister of hers a thing or two. God only knows why, but that skank Aimee is clearly her mother’s favourite 😏 Charlie is always just an afterthought, she deserves so much better. Must be heartbreaking for her 😩
I watched some of Charlie's live earlier. She's so much more normal and grounded. She has an old fridge that she can't bare to change for a modern one and what's the point as she loves it. Her nanns old sofa. After lockdown her relationship broke down and her nann died, she was struggling to work from home and being isolated and she ended up with anorexia.
People were asking if she was going to become a full time content creator. She said no TT won't last forever and she likes going to work and seeing people and it's good for her mental health. She also said balancing TT and working full time is difficult. She enjoys interacting with people especially when she's on her own as R's at his dad's. She said the TT stuff takes time, you need to be washed and dressed and have hair and make up done - total dig at slob sister!
People in the comments were saying TT can take over your life and she agreed that that's not always a good thing.
She's going to her mums tomorrow but not sure what time, she's got flowers for them both - roses (no big OTT spending which I thought was great). She did say they were staying over and then said I'm not sure we might come home and sleep as likes her own space. She was trying flog those tracksuits they both wear but actually she looks alight in them, unlike her sister, who is the double for miss trunchball! I thought it was interesting that she said she's the loud one and aimee is the quiet one. She will defo be the quiet one tomorrow when shamless and Wendy are pushing her out of the picture! Wack her with that rolling pin tomorrow Charlie, no one would blame you 😉🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.