Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think it’s hard to when she targets @noseyneighbour the way she did I think sometimes you have to stand your ground, old girl runs away once she gets a telling off😂
I know, I’ve got her on “ignore” so I just don’t see anything she posts.
I can’t believe people think it’s ok to openly promote dangerously unhealthy eating habits, someone watching her might feel that’s ok to scoff that many calories and drink so much every day. Young girls watching for example, it’s not about weight or figure, it’s about high levels of hydrogenated fats. It’s absolutely disgusting. She is not only stuffing her own face, she usually gives the child the same.
Hope she’s really proud of herself 👍🏼

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I know, I’ve got her on “ignore” so I just don’t see anything she posts.
I can’t believe people think it’s ok to openly promote dangerously unhealthy eating habits, someone watching her might feel that’s ok to scoff that many calories and drink so much every day. Young girls watching for example, it’s not about weight or figure, it’s about high levels of hydrogenated fats. It’s absolutely disgusting. She is not only stuffing her own face, she usually gives the child the same.
Hope she’s really proud of herself 👍🏼

Exactly! It’s madness isn’t it! I’ve resorted to asking people what they had for tea and what’s their favourite Easter egg😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Anyway guys what you all up to? What did you have for your dinner? Takeaway? Home cooked food?

And what Easter eggs did you get? What’s your favourite 🥰
Pork loin coated in stuffing...toasties and veg etc.
Actually went out delivering vinted parcels with my daughter. Fancied a milkshake but surprise surprise no milkshakes. 'Someone’s' drained the UK dry!
Anyway my daughter bought a homeless man a large meal and 3 burgers for his dog. That's what I'm proud of and who I have raised.....❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Pork loin coated in stuffing...toasties and veg etc.
Actually went out delivering vinted parcels with my daughter. Fancied a milkshake but surprise surprise no milkshakes. 'Someone’s' drained the UK dry!
Anyway my daughter bought a homeless man a large meal and 3 burgers for his dog. That's what I'm proud of and who I have raised.....❤️
Oooo that sounds niceeee!!

And aww bless her heart 🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.