Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Can someone do a recap on old girl. We where out all day yesterday touching grass with my beautiful doggy. Picture inserted to brighten up your Sunday ♥️

Attachments

• 20240330_182723.jpg
    20240330_182723.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 132
Mar 20, 2024
uk
🐣 🍫 Happy Easter everyone! 🍫 🐣

Completely missed last nights antics. I just want to say this, as an example of what all of our point is on here:

Take Katie price/kim kardashian for example. They are very much (or have been) in the public eye. They have children. Their actions, past and present, are watched, documented, and uploaded onto the internet and tabloids across the world.

This includes naked photoshoots. Pretty embarrassing for a child to see those kind of pictures of their mother. They will never ever be able to get rid of those. They will always be accessed for absolutely anyone to see. Including their children’s friends, teachers, health care workers, friends parents etc. there is absolutely NO getting rid of them once they’ve been taken.

Of course, I know that Aimee does not have the fame these two people have. But the principle is the same.

Kim/katie have lots of haters, spewing their views opinions and comments everywhere. There’s even memes about them that circle round the internet. This is not uncommon for anyone who puts their life out to the public. They still have children, same as Aimee.

It was their decision to have their children shown to the public. There are consequences from this action. Themselves and their children will never ever be able to escape the media. They will be watched, and they will be commented on.

I believe there are celebrities who have been able to shield their children away from the media. Again, that was their decision to do.

Those who have chosen for the public to see their children, and maybe have encouraged it, are now suffering the consequence of potential bullying from not only strangers across the world, but from peers they meet along the way, as every single thing their parents have done is easily accessible to find. That is a RISK their parents took.

To conclude, Aimee had choices when she made that TikTok account. She made, what everyone here is trying to say, bad choices. And is still continuing to make them.

Not even the Royal Family can escape bad press, and peoples negative opinions. It’s just what happens when you allow strangers to openly look into your life.

Have a lovely day everyone. I hope this comment can make it a little bit easier for some people to understand what is being repeated (seems to be) every weekend 🙂🥰

Mar 8, 2024
Just reading some of the replies from Aimee aka this old girl. She is making it so obvious it’s her. With the word obsessed. She’s used that in a reply on the TikTok H apparently made 🙄 and had to laugh where she said “has she put her at risk recently?” Hahahaha as if her not putting her risk RECENTLY makes up for the times she has put her at risk 😂😂😂😂 first chew of the day scraggy ed as you say when you’re trying to act like you’re a scouser when you’re not

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I wish people would learn the meaning of words like doxing, harassment, bullying etc before they start throwing them around.

I think it’s nice that she’s doing the kids room and keeping the actual room details private. It’s exactly what many of us on here and TL have been advocating for. Now all she’s to do is not undo that by allowing strange men in the house after knowing them days.

And Harrod’s Prosecco 🙄 what a bragger. Couldn’t just leave it at the ‘posh stuff’ had to go on to then say it’s Harrods. I don’t even think it’s that nice, I once got some in a Christmas hamper (gifted at work by a client), the whole hamper was meh. Give me a supermarket hamper any day of the week!

Mar 8, 2024
First chew…. Oops sorry first sip of the day…. Eyes in the back of me head sleep badly due to me anxiety….
Fast forward to it being sat in her s room oops sorry meant work room with some bunny ears on, s lip syncing to some song that has no relevance to her but promoting being independent, strong not needing a man you get the jist….. 600 layers of concealer, foundation, contour, eye shadow that looks like it’s been applied via a paint gun, so much highlighter she’s glowing and can be seen from space…. Bends forward and nearly knocks herself out to be dressed in some tight arse pants her fat muffs eating them….
She’ll be absolutely manic, doing an OOTD, looking like Franknfurter from rocky horror completely with Easter deely boppers all cos she knows there’s at least 5 bottles of Prosecco/champagne she can get her greasy, germ ridden claws on.

She won’t have showered, she’s used sure cos it’s a shower in the can & she’s used the waver cos she thinks it hides the grease but it just looks worse 😳 that’s what I’m thinking we’ll get

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She’ll be absolutely manic, doing an OOTD, looking like Franknfurter from rocky horror completely with Easter deely boppers all cos she knows there’s at least 5 bottles of Prosecco/champagne she can get her greasy, germ ridden claws on.

She won’t have showered, she’s used sure cos it’s a shower in the can & she’s used the waver cos she thinks it hides the grease but it just looks worse 😳 that’s what I’m thinking we’ll get
Franknfurter and deely boppers!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Mar 7, 2024
Can someone do a recap on old girl. We where out all day yesterday touching grass with my beautiful doggy. Picture inserted to brighten up your Sunday ♥️
Some of the BS from last night. Including an elaborate back story. She got nasty with nosy neighbour - apparently anyone who works for the public sector should never have a public opinion on anyone - especially Aimee 🙄 it was same sh*t different day. She doesn't like Aimee but doesn't think people should talk about her on these forums for the harm it may do H. Not that H has been harmed by Aimee recently - according to the old cenile one 🤔🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330-225205_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330-225205_Samsung Internet.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot_20240330-235239_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330-235239_Samsung Internet.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot_20240330-225834_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330-225834_Samsung Internet.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20240330-230503_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330-230503_Samsung Internet.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you, little star xx
Some of the BS from last night. Including an elaborate back story. She got nasty with nosy neighbour - apparently anyone who works for the public sector should never have a public option on anyone - especially Aimee  it was same sh*t different day. She doesn't like Aimee but doesn't think people should talk about her on these forums for the harm it may do H. Not that H has been harmed by Aimee recently - according to the old cenile one 

Mar 8, 2024
Happy Easter to all fellow trolls! 🐰🐣🐇🥚 Aka
- bridge people/dwellers (hilarious 🙄)
- trollops (cheeky cnuts!)
- sad lonely people who need to touch grass ( the irony of that!)
- jealous ( as if!!)
- And any other number of names they have for those who can see through her fakeness/bullshit and what a horrible person it is !

Hope you all have a lovely day with your family, friends and pets 😁🐕
Pretty sure it won't include sitting around getting pissed, whilst the kids are given an overloaded 🐣 stuffed with s to whack to keep them entertained 😞 ...call me old fashioned but an egg hunt in the garden would be perfect for Easter Sunday 😊

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Her latest TT. Nope. Absolutely delusional that one.
So I unblocked Catpiss and does she know that isn’t her sound and you have to make sure the person/artist is tagged in that video (that H NEVER DID) it’s called copyright thundercunt !!!
That is NOT YOUR SOUND & reported it.

She just wants to feed her own ego by pretending she’s the perfect mummy, well you’re far from that & let’s just say if H did that, WTF is she doing on TikTok at 9 knowing she will clearly see what everyone is saying about her herpes riddled mother.
You can’t even safeguard your daughter can you, & YES that video screams catpiss.

Also just want to throw this bit of info in about who your daddy is - He always thought he was infertile until s Gigi lied to him about him being daddy and he’s NEVER had anymore kids has he and I’m sure he has had more partners after your mut of a mummy.
b my family have lived in Birkdale since 1940, one of my parents grew up here, mixed with people your parents x3 know & I grew up here so I suggest you pipe down catpiss as this is the calm before the storm if you carry on behaving like a thick, immature, dick obsessed s. What morals are you showing your daughter except open your legs, get STI’s & love bombing them which is a crime btw (no violence at all because she will twist it to her fake copper)

Catching up & sorry for the rant 🙈🤬

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Funny how on rrr Charlie video when they went shopping everyone was saying wht a good mum she was and how Ralph was a credit to her and a polite young boy! Now all of a sudden, h sends Aimee and Video of how brilliant she is🙄. H wouldn’t even know what that video even meant😂🙈
Oh it infuriates her! But again the evidence from the past videos etc Ralph is a naturally well mannered young man! H had to be constantly reminded to even say the basic of please and thankyou but don't forget she has impeccable manners 😅 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.