Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thanks again for this. I like you too 😁❤️
I like @noseyneighbour too. I like everyone here, we respect each others opinions and if we don’t agree on something so what? It’s just our opinions. All of us just aghast at her behaviour, just fascinated as to why.
Let’s just continue to watch the circus and laugh along the way 🐮🤔🐷🤔🐮🤔🐷

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Firstly oldgirl or whoever you are you are literally going round in circles! You've had ur questions explained time and time again! You've even been given the directions to the evidence! You've changed ur motives more times than Fish flaps has changed her little Frank's and thats saying something! I have read every single page on TL and 80% on here and let me tell you that there has been more care shown for that little girl than Aimee has shown her whole life. Everything that little girl struggles with and will struggle with is all down to her Mothers lack of maternal insitics. As parents we should shield our children from danger, protect them love them and everything that comes with being a good Mother and role model. Aimee has to be up there with one of the worst, not because she doesn't feed her child or doesn't put clothes on her back! She is a first class Narcissist, with that comes extreme stubbornness, self entitlement, self importance. How many times do you see her sincerely apologise for anything?. Her arrogance, her lack of empathy for anything other than her own struggles/illnesses. Any sympathy she has shown for others has been for a video opportunity. Always a hidden agenda behind everything she does! What woman even suggests her 70yr old dad helps her with heavy doors down a flight of stairs? It's absolutely insane. Even when she's caught out lying she will deflect and devalue it because narcissists will never ever admit they are wrong! I genuinely hope when H is old enough she gets as far away from her as possible because with all those narc traits, her maternal insitics will never come to the surface. She is an absolute disgrace and I pitty anyone who even shows her an ounce of sympathy. Ladies, she is at her cockiest at the moment, full of fake sass and attitude. Believe me, it will all come crumbling down on her. Never come across anyone so detached from real life and I lived with a narc for 8 years of hell. Well done tonight 👏 xxx
Well said x

Mar 8, 2024
There she is ! :love: :love: I mentioned her very first TikTok video dancing around pointing at quotes in the air and how clean she looked compared to now, someone asked if I could post it and well...erm.....nope.....i dunno how! 😂😂🥴🥴 Plus I wouldn't even know where to find it lol 🙏🙏
I’ve never seen her first ever video, I’m sure she’s deleted loads. And before she was this single mama she was known as Lady ACB

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Well I've prepared all my veg, just about to put the leg of lamb in, had a wonderful video of my darling grandchild Easter egg hunting. Mother is coming for dinner. My animals are content. A bit of tidying up to do. I'm giving all my love to my family and friends today and sprinkling a bit of ❤️ for you lot too. Well, most of you and definitely not you Aimless. Hey Charlie and R, have a lovely Easter.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
So I unblocked Catpiss and does she know that isn’t her sound and you have to make sure the person/artist is tagged in that video (that H NEVER DID) it’s called copyright thundercunt !!!
That is NOT YOUR SOUND & reported it.

She just wants to feed her own ego by pretending she’s the perfect mummy, well you’re far from that & let’s just say if H did that, WTF is she doing on TikTok at 9 knowing she will clearly see what everyone is saying about her herpes riddled mother.
You can’t even safeguard your daughter can you, & YES that video screams catpiss.

Also just want to throw this bit of info in about who your daddy is - He always thought he was infertile until s Gigi lied to him about him being daddy and he’s NEVER had anymore kids has he and I’m sure he has had more partners after your mut of a mummy.
b my family have lived in Birkdale since 1940, one of my parents grew up here, mixed with people your parents x3 know & I grew up here so I suggest you pipe down catpiss as this is the calm before the storm if you carry on behaving like a thick, immature, dick obsessed s. What morals are you showing your daughter except open your legs, get STI’s & love bombing them which is a crime btw (no violence at all because she will twist it to her fake copper)

Catching up & sorry for the rant 🙈🤬
For fear of keep repeating myself, there is NO way that Greg is her father, it’s blatantly obvious that her real father is Uncle David, I’d bet my life on it. Greggy has been bankrolling that skanky s for the past 38 years, because he was duped and lied to by Wendy the Hat. Feel a bit sorry for him and his wife. I’m sure I read somewhere, maybe on TL 🤷🏼‍♀️ for some reason Skanky refused to have a DNA test……..scared of the truth!?

Mar 8, 2024
New to this munters thread but can someone please tell me WTF is going on with her hair? Why is there a big chunk of it shorter than the rest? Her hair looks absolutely manky and in need of a good wash🤢
Because her slaggy mum is her hairdresser who thinks she’s the best & she can’t possibly tell her favourite child her hair needs 10 inches chopping off, washing in dettol & cut by a professional who lives in 2024 and not 1984!

Mar 8, 2024
For fear of keep repeating myself, there is NO way that Greg is her father, it’s blatantly obvious that her real father is Uncle David, I’d bet my life on it. Greggy has been bankrolling that skanky s for the past 38 years, because he was duped and lied to by Wendy the Hat. Feel a bit sorry for him and his wife. I’m sure I read somewhere, maybe on TL 🤷🏼‍♀️ for some reason Skanky refused to have a DNA test……..scared of the truth!?
Scared of losing £££

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
New to this munters thread but can someone please tell me WTF is going on with her hair? Why is there a big chunk of it shorter than the rest? Her hair looks absolutely manky and in need of a good wash🤢
It’s a fringe cut by her 1980’s trained hairdresser (mother) never kept up with trends or new techniques so has never done a layered or feathered cut. It’s just bog standard chop

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
It’s a fringe cut by her 1980’s trained hairdresser (mother) never kept up with trends or new techniques so has never done a layered or feathered cut. It’s just bog standard chop
Can we please also remember that Aimee calls that thick tuft at the side of her head her *bangs* Think she was going through an American stage when she was spouting that se about 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Oh here she is!! Hi bestie ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Been reading my comment about her bestie jasmin and how she will affect her career staying near catpiss thunndercunt 👏👏👏
Funny how she appears again when both the slags are together 🤔🤔
They need to get back in that dirty, old, alcoholic house of catpiss because they aren’t welcome here 🤭🤣

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Can we put her on “ignore” this is meant to be for us to air our frustration, we don’t want a teacher telling us off.

I have blocked this old girl because she is so boring. I don’t give a toss about her made up back story although if it is just some random saddo then her and Aimee have something in common in that they both have relatives in prison #BirdsofaFeather🤪

Nobody who isn’t related to one of the slags would put in this much effort. Easter Sunday with two kids but here arguing with strangers.

Where are all the other mouth pieces off Aimee’s comments? None of them are here to defend skankmama. MummyofOne is suspiciously quiet, probably because she knows she would be annihilated or maybe Wendy is MummyofOne because she seems to forget she has two daughters

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I have blocked this old girl because she is so boring. I don’t give a toss about her made up back story although if it is just some random saddo then her and Aimee have something in common in that they both have relatives in prison #BirdsofaFeather🤪

Nobody who isn’t related to one of the slags would put in this much effort. Easter Sunday with two kids but here arguing with strangers.

Where are all the other mouth pieces off Aimee’s comments? None of them are here to defend skankmama. MummyofOne is suspiciously quiet, probably because she knows she would be annihilated or maybe Wendy is MummyofOne because she seems to forget she has two daughters
Well said 👏👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.