Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Phrase it differently all you want, bottom line it has already been explained to you. We are all here on the same page and have the same goal. No one wants any harm bringing to H..Everything that is said has in one way or another come from the actions of the skank that is her Mother and I say Mother because of the terminology...know when to pick ur battles, you come on a public forum and know what these pages are about. You are 100% entitled to ur opinion but you know what ur going to get with the nature of this forum.. I'm sorry to be brutally honest I feel you somewhat enjoy the negative validation ur getting from us all. You have made your point, nothing new to add to any of the replies you are getting so cut ur losses and move on.

Edit - this was reply to oldgirl but comment has been deleted.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
It’s a fringe cut by her 1980’s trained hairdresser (mother) never kept up with trends or new techniques so has never done a layered or feathered cut. It’s just bog standard chop
It’s a fin riot that’s what it is!! I really want to set about her hair with a pair of scissors and sort that monstrosity out!!

Mar 9, 2024
And honestly? Stoop that low? He is not my relative. Simply an ex. I shouldn’t have opened up. It’s upsetting to be basically called a liar. I had thought it would make people realise where I was coming from. But obviously not. I’ll leave you all be Because I don’t want to engage with people like you - or most of you. It costs nothing to be kind. That’s how I’ve brought my boys up. That and never stoop to someone else’s level which unfortunately I did last night. I hope none of you are ever in a difficult position where gossip ruins your lives because it take a long long time to recover from it not that you do fully. Or I certainly haven’t after 15 years. Happy Easter

And honestly? Stoop that low? He is not my relative. Simply an ex. I shouldn’t have opened up. It’s upsetting to be basically called a liar. I had thought it would make people realise where I was coming from. But obviously not. I’ll leave you all be Because I don’t want to engage with people like you - or most of you. It costs nothing to be kind. That’s how I’ve brought my boys up. That and never stoop to someone else’s level which unfortunately I did last night. I hope none of you are ever in a difficult position where gossip ruins your lives because it take a long long time to recover from it not that you do fully. Or I certainly haven’t after 15 years. Happy Easter all xx
I was gossiped about as a teen. I did all I could to protect my kid. This woman actively encourages folk to talk about her. Who turns up to work looking that rough? Who in their right mind would share so much of their life & let folk see her child is less important than a man, than her 'career' (let's not forget the London trip on mothers day).
If you go on social media now, you know what you're doing, what you open yourself and your family up to. There are plenty on there that don't get the comments she does, because they are honest and respectful of others. They talk to their followers. Aimee is passive aggressive in most of her tiktoks. Any come back is for her actions. You cannot blame folk for commenting, the blame lies with Aimee.

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Wendy did a lovely job when she cut my hair
IMG_1679.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
But I’m not going to. I’ve every right to have my say.
You know what, you lose any credibility when you came on here spouting your opinions and then deleting them. Insulting members. You’ve done yourself no favours in here. Now people don’t want to listen to what you have to say because of the way you’ve gone about, which is slyly. If you’re making a comment, stand by it. Don’t fing delete it. Why do that??

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Happy Easter to all of my favourite Trollops!
May your day be filled with spiceee rice, garlic bread and endless supplies of Kylie 🍾
I had sooo many pages to catch up on, but everything replied to Thisoldwitch have been perfect 👌🏼couldn’t say anything better myself.
I am looking forward to seeing what todays setocs are that she supplies us with. I also feel like it’s going to be a bit cringe watching wide legs Wendy babying princess cat piss and barely any attention given to Charlie. I actually feel really sorry for her being treat like a spare part. I have 2 daughters and I adore the bones of them. Seeing the difference in treatment between Aimless and Charlie is disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.