Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Honestly being around her must like be having your soul sucked out by a dementor. Her whole demeanor changes when Charlie is around, like she hates sharing her mums attention. What a weird, attention seeking rotten person.
She's clearly quite jealous of her little sister. You can tell when anyone compliments Charlie on how well mannered Ralph is and what a lovely kid she has, Aimee immediately has to state that Harper has great manners and everyone at school comments what a lovely caring friendly child she is. Anything Charlie is praised for on her page, Aimee copies within days.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Btw i’m not having a go at people drinking in general! Before I was a mother I partied my way through life every weekend with lots of friends and loved a good time and liked a drink after working all week but when I became a mother I changed my lifestyle and if ever I decided to have a drink whilst I had my children they would not even know and I certainly wouldn’t be pissed or have them around people pissed! Not young children especially
Exactly like I was and am now , soon as I decided I wanted kids I stopped xx

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
Oh Aimee.. you need to work on your 'glad about that' with Charlie staying 🤣 The rage and jealousy that you won't have Mummy just licking your arse all night and that you you have to share a bit of the attention 🎻🎻🎻🎻
It’s disgusting watching her 🤢 everything has to be about her. Sticking her big fat round face in every video

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She's clearly quite jealous of her little sister. You can tell when anyone compliments Charlie on how well mannered Ralph is and what a lovely kid she has, Aimee immediately has to state that Harper has great manners and everyone at school comments what a lovely caring friendly child she is. Anything Charlie is praised for on her page, Aimee copies within days.

Yeah she can’t hide it. Imagine being that awful of a person you are jealous of your own sister. Yeah you can tell the Ralph comments really bother her, he once featured on one of her videos and all her Huns were complimenting him. She was fuming 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
veruca salt …. I want one of those daddy NOW

No doubt she was a horrid child.

On a side note, I’m the same age as her and have a few trackies (lounger wear type ones/sets) but wouldn’t wear them as out wear unless it was maybe a quick pop out, but she lives in them, goes anywhere and everywhere in them and there always such loud colours. She surely doesn’t think it’s fashion for her age?

Status
Not open for further replies.