Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
All the cows coming back to haunt them for turning them into absolute rotten beef😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2681.jpeg
    IMG_2681.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 33

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Thanks! ❤️ xx

I don't think all of my responses were productive early on but then they took me by surprise..particularly hunting my posts and using them to throw threats around regarding the NMC etc. Oh and you all hating on me..apparently!

We all like 'to be liked" but that doesn't mean I will be silenced or made to feel uncomfortable offering my thoughts and opinions. Ngl..it didn't feel very nice at the time though...🤦‍♀️

i think i also demonstrated a reasonable and polite discussion with them after a while, despite being 'picked on"

Anyone one can correct me if I'm wrong...but, I think...like TL..this forum is not purely 'hate' for A. It's also consideration for H's well-being and also that and support for each other. Even if we are the TL rejects...apparently!
❤️🥰
Think old girl got her story from this months Take a Break magazine 🤭
I felt she did actively pick you as her victim to bully. I’m sorry you went through that and yes you 100% handled it extremely well & be proud of yourself ❤️
I think your like me as in you will stick up for other people but find it hard to do it yourself. When you have experienced any form of abuse/bullying/belittling in your life, you get used to just keeping quiet. If I’m wrong I do apologise babe ❤️
Menopause hit me as had hysterectomy at 31 which was my choice as found growth on womb so I said take it all out.
Menopause has given me my voice & it’s loud and truthful 🤭🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Why can't they ever wait for Charlie before they pour a drink and cheers to an occasion. I find it so so rude. Its like they are a little team and Charlie is like an outsider at times. Directing people to instagram to see her child when she shouts she's safeguarding. Look up thr definition dickhead. And how loud must she actually sound when eating when we can hear it squishing around her mouth with a phone a distance away. Makes me ill

Mar 9, 2024
I'm a lurker however have replied to old girl previously.

However my reason for posting ladies is I need help. I had a bloody dream about Aimless and her mother last night o_O
It was so bloody vivid too. The crux of it was we managed to get her investigated and she was found to be selling fake se and the police found loads of drugs n fake diamonds in her home. Her home was beautiful (however I had been looking at 1.2 million pound houses online during the day :ROFLMAO:)
I truly need not to read here or TL before bed 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Wendy needs a word with herself. I just watched Charlie's dud video and the contrast is so bad. The way she speaks to Charlie is so different, with aimee it's exaggerated and excitable and probs a bit fake and she bes over animated then with Charlie the interactions so different, no smiling, tone of voice so different, no babying her. It's disgusting!

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Can someone tell me why at 9&8 do the kids need their meat cutting up I stopped doing that for mine way before that it’s embarrassing for them,
Why The hell R got a girlie Easter basket and toy poor at this rate bendy Wendy will be going up to high school to cut H lunch up for her 🤣the whole family are loons.
If I went to cut my 7 yr old granddaughters food up she would tell me to leave it alone and she would do it herself I’m mortified for those kids .
This s show of a holiday what will H do will she manage the food not being cut up when her mother is rat arsed on the sunbeds oh I cannot wait do this ……

Status
Not open for further replies.