Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
It’s literally neglect when you can’t even meet your child’s needs - having a double barrelled surname and Greg the wallet doesn’t make you immune from being a skanky parent, people have commented on H stimming and Aimee ignored it, feeding your child se on the daily is neglect along with not taking your child out for fresh air or teaching her to swim - oh wait she’s having lessons that Aimee doesn’t even take her to, I’m proud that at 9/10 years old my children could swim ride bikes and cut up there own food - oh and make their own breakfast

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Good Morning folks!
The weekend is upon us
Which colour will she pack to take with her?
IMG_4466.jpeg
Why you obsessed with those fugly sandals hahaha 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I need those socks in my life 🥰
My son (well his dad really!) gets me a Christmas Eve present and it's been one of these the last 3....just need cowardly lion this year 🦁😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401-133750.png
    Screenshot_20240401-133750.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 72

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Just a few things that don’t give cat piss anxiety
Getting smashed on a daily basis
Trotting off to various places for Z list events
Going abroad without her child
Actually going anywhere without her child
🍆 hunting
Bouncing on 🍆
Forcing her child to play happy families with any 🍆 she has recently picked up.
Lying about everything
Being a total embarrassment to her child
Not safeguarding or protecting her child in any way.
And this is why she does not suffer with genuine anxiety! She may get anxious or at the most very mild anxiety as people can get but she does not have a mental health illness related to anxiety that effects her daily! she is full of s! Yes everyone suffers with it different ways but come on she does more than people who have zero anxiety! She is yet another person who throws the word about which is an insult to people who actually have it! She ss herself because she is a walking advert for a heart attack through her disgusting diet and drinking NOT because of anxiety

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Caught her out in yet another lie!! I asked her who was looking after the babeeezzz and she commented 'my friend who normally stays is staying with them again, not that I have to answer to you'! Yet on today's first chew of the day, her dad's been popping in to check on them!! Pinocchio!! She gives me the ultimate rage 🤬🤬🤬
She needs reporting! Why have 5 animals when you stay away several times through out the year … I bet she left them all alone over Christmas

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
My daughter is STILL waiting her assessment. Unfortunately she masked sooooo well none of us picked up on her "tism" ( her choice of phrase) until during lockdown. She is almost finished year 10 and because we don't have an official diagnosis school can't put anything in place for her. This is because of new guidelines brought in 2 yrs ago by board of education.
My point for sharing is the longer Aimemememe holds off the longer her daughter may struggle in school.
I wish we all realised sooner for my daughter.
Keep fighting lovely I was lucky as previously stated my lil girl is non verbal but without that it is very hard as you know they mask it so well xx

Status
Not open for further replies.