Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
A superstar for cooking a normal meal. Charlie does a roast every Sunday I think.
Maybe she does have a mental age of 10 and that’s why she praises her like that.
Can’t wait to see what take away it is tomorrow, KFC? or she might just boil them packet noodles and have a jacket potato. Whatever it is I’m sure it will be beige.
I hope she surprises me with a huge healthy salad bursting with colours and full of antioxidants.
she’ll be having her 1 a day of cucumbie sticks what she actually puts dressing on and calls it a salad! No Aimee you are a salad dodger

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
She clearly hasn't watched Charlie's video from yesterday coz the size of her on it blew my friggin mind 😂🤣😂🤣🤣 she needs to knock the takeaways on the head and start some fin exercise coz she's friggin MASSIVE!!! and I wouldn't be saying this if she DIDNT use filters and ADMITTED her size which is 14/16. STOP LYING AIMEE ITS GETTING fING RIDICULOUS AT THIS POINT !!!
She must have done a happy dance when oversized became a thing

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
A superstar for cooking a normal meal. Charlie does a roast every Sunday I think.
Maybe she does have a mental age of 10 and that’s why she praises her like that.
Can’t wait to see what take away it is tomorrow, KFC? or she might just boil them packet noodles and have a jacket potato. Whatever it is I’m sure it will be beige.
I hope she surprises me with a huge healthy salad bursting with colours and full of antioxidants.

I'd just say she is a brat and nothing more TBH. She knows what she is doing and is obsessed with winning against us so-called "trolls" by any means and at all costs. She wouldn't even know the meaning of the word antioxidants, but i wouldn't be surprised if she starts using that word.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
God I hope she gets it too! That will be fun before the holiday. And will bring back soooo much PTSD of C diff.

Attachments

• IMG_3547.jpeg
    IMG_3547.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 220

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I think cucumbers will feature in tomorrow’s dinner just think of the most random thing you can think of and put it on a plate 🤣 and no it’s not a girl dinner

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
As we all say her size doesn’t matter. I for one don’t care BUT don’t fukin lie It’s very damaging these days in this look obsessed social media world!
I’m sure charity thief Vav will take loads of photos of her on holiday and video her scoffing her face and waddling around in her gold mule sandals for us all to snigger at. Good old Vav 👍🏼😂

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I’m sure charity thief Vav will take loads of photos of her on holiday and video her scoffing her face and waddling around in her gold mule sandals for us all to snigger at. Good old Vav 👍🏼😂
Can’t wait! 😛
She really sickens me. The whole I forget to eat s. Then 6 takeaways in 8 days! Plus who knows what all else. I’d give anything to put weight on but my health issues mean I actually forget to eat frequently or can’t eat from medication side effects. She’s such a triggering cow (or should I say pig)
Think she means forgets NOT to eat

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just watched Wendy's videos from yesterday and today. They should be ashamed making their mother sleep on a sofa bed. I don't care how much she may say ok you just know Aimee whinges to get her mums bed. And the way Aimee talks to Charlie is just degrading. She's carrying on about the magnum bottle and Aimees lookin at her like s on her shoe. Horrible person. You can really tell how much she changes her image to on her own tiktok. I don't talk about anyone's weight or looks because we are all beautiful in our own way and I truly believe that. But Aimees not being honest when she says she doesn't care about size and stuff like that otherwise she would be truthful and nobody would question it.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Wonder what today will bring - will she have to call on her dad to help her come and finish off the decorating as she can’t possibly lift a paintbrush by herself?

Will she take a photo of an inspirational quote that H has written on her bedroom wall for Aimee Arsehole 😂?

And lastly will it be another takeaway for tea?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wonder what today will bring - will she have to call on her dad to help her come and finish off the decorating as she can’t possibly lift a paintbrush by herself?

Will she take a photo of an inspirational quote that H has written on her bedroom wall for Aimee Arsehole 😂?

And lastly will it be another takeaway for tea?
I really hope it’s another take away 😂she hasn’t time for shopping now she’s doing home improvements and needs to fill her skip.

Mar 8, 2024
I mean as if she ever forgets to eat! What a greedy nasty hideous looking creature she really is 🤔
I’ve just caught up on a couple of days of posts.. I didn’t actually recognise her in that candid snap in the strapless top compared to her version! I don't understand the whole filtering to completely change your appearance when your family are also on TikTok so it’s obvious when you look 5x the size on their videos. She could bring some great content around a healthy eating journey and fitness but we all know just like cleaning her tip of a house that ain’t gonna ever happen. I’m not in the UK anymore but is it normal for people to hire skips on the regular to clean their house now? I know it wasn’t when I was there!

Status
Not open for further replies.