Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
My friend is a bigger lady she embraces and dressed to her size and always looks amazing
Like you say we all come in different shapes and are all beautiful bigger or smaller ❤️
💯 this comment it’s not the size it’s knowing your size and shape and dressing accordingly. The oversized t shirt is ridiculously oversized I don’t understand it myself lol the side pic of her speaks massively doesn’t it lol.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I'd just say she is a brat and nothing more TBH. She knows what she is doing and is obsessed with winning against us so-called "trolls" by any means and at all costs. She wouldn't even know the meaning of the word antioxidants, but i wouldn't be surprised if she starts using that word.
Just catching up and just want to say she will never win against us or what’s about to come with everyone outing her with truths here. The next few weeks will be entertaining and I don’t just mean the narcissists holiday 🤫🤫
You’ve hit the nail on the head with Catpiss and being a brat.
I’m just glad more and more of her huns are waking up and coming here. I am actually shocked all her die hard vultures aren’t over here sticking up for their Queen 🤮
I do think some of them secretly troll her with nice comments and she thinks it’s all love 🤣🤣
Also had my 14yr old niece here yesterday & she asked if I know this freak on TikTok.Yes it was catpiss & she said everyone takes the piss out of her 🤣🤣All Southport high school (Greenbank, Birkdale, CTK )say they would hang their heads in shame if their mum or auntie acted, dressed & looked as rough as Catpiss 🤣🤣
Made my day tbh & I told her everything. Also said tell those who watch her not to fully watch her videos so she won’t get high views & all to unfollow her 🤭🤣🤣
Also said if any of her mates have younger kids at H school to ask their parent what the school gossip is and to tell them to come over here.

SORRY NOT SORRY CATPISS THUNDERCUNT 🖕🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just catching up and just want to say she will never win against us or what’s about to come with everyone outing her with truths here. The next few weeks will be entertaining and I don’t just mean the narcissists holiday 🤫🤫
You’ve hit the nail on the head with Catpiss and being a brat.
I’m just glad more and more of her huns are waking up and coming here. I am actually shocked all her die hard vultures aren’t over here sticking up for their Queen 🤮
I do think some of them secretly troll her with nice comments and she thinks it’s all love 🤣🤣
Also had my 14yr old niece here yesterday & she asked if I know this freak on TikTok.Yes it was catpiss & she said everyone takes the piss out of her 🤣🤣All Southport high school (Greenbank, Birkdale, CTK )say they would hang their heads in shame if their mum or auntie acted, dressed & looked as rough as Catpiss 🤣🤣
Made my day tbh & I told her everything. Also said tell those who watch her not to fully watch her videos so she won’t get high views & all to unfollow her 🤭🤣🤣
Also said if any of her mates have younger kids at H school to ask their parent what the school gossip is and to tell them to come over here.

SORRY NOT SORRY CATPISS THUNDERCUNT 🖕🤣🤣
So basically in 2 years when h is in high school she’s already an easy target for being that skanky mamas kid & people are saying we’re setting her up for bullying? The damage was done the day aimless set that TT up

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
So basically in 2 years when h is in high school she’s already an easy target for being that skanky mamas kid & people are saying we’re setting her up for bullying? The damage was done the day aimless set that TT up
Exactly and she won’t give a 💩about how it will if not already start to affect H at high school.
She’s always been that b who thinks money is everything but in reality she has a sad, lonely, un loveable alcohol addicted life.
Money doesn’t bring you happiness, yes it can help but she has NEVER experienced money struggles.
I do feel it might be too late with H as woeisme said D2 said she’s not a nice kid which is her mother’s & grandparents fault.

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly and she won’t give a 💩about how it will if not already start to affect H at high school.
She’s always been that b who thinks money is everything but in reality she has a sad, lonely, un loveable alcohol addicted life.
Money doesn’t bring you happiness, yes it can help but she has NEVER experienced money struggles.
I do feel it might be too late with H as woeisme said D2 said she’s not a nice kid which is her mother’s & grandparents fault.
It’s obvious she’s not a nice kid, esp when aimless has to buy one each for her and Ralph cos you know she’s gonna have a b fit like her mother

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
God I hope she gets it too! That will be fun before the holiday. And will bring back soooo much PTSD of C
I don’t understand this whole situation, like why would you constantly put yourself at risk?
Like the non cancerous skin cancer she had but yet uses sunbeds.
Hi 👋🏼
New person here,used to follow her but I realised she was full of contradictions, followed the other place on and off, but got frustrated I couldn’t post. So glad I found this place, didn’t know it existed until someone on TL said about it, so I popped over and wasn’t surprised the thread was busy.
Hi and welcome, everyone on here is lovely! Certainly not trolls!
Like you I have only found here recently and kept seeing all of the inconsistencies with her. Then saw her supporting another TTer for calling kids the most vile names and she supported her calling people trolls who didn’t agree with it all.
The whole pregnancy thing just didn’t add up.
Coming into here and having my eyes opened even wider, hopefully it’s a matter of time and others will see.
It’s just a shame that those who know her and have receipts aren’t coming forward, surely she’s not that dangerous?
She’s cocky, but if there is proof enough people can get it out there.
Is Deb D2 mum? Though her posts are clearly aimed even though she states that they are not.
She obviously has been through a lot with her to keep posting, I wish she’d voice up exactly what she put her son through …..

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah, Daddy's here to sort the sshow that is Twists room coz her waste of space mother can't strip a bit of wallpaper herself. INDEPENDANT SINGLE MAMA MY ARSE, I'm surprised you can wipe your OWN arse the way you carry on. I hope you choke on your weetabix. Instead of buying a load of se you don't fing need AS USUAL why not buy fING FOOD FOR A CHANGE!!! JUST AN IDEA DUMB t

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Morning 😊 sorry been away a couple of days I am full of cold and its hit me like a ton of bricks. Had an absess aswell 😕 hope you are all doing OK. Just gone to watch this mornings video and this came up when it finished. Never ever has it asked this before of any videos I've watched on TT xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402-115110_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402-115110_TikTok.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 292
Mar 8, 2024
Morning 😊 sorry been away a couple of days I am full of cold and its hit me like a ton of bricks. Had an absess aswell 😕 hope you are all doing OK. Just gone to watch this mornings video and this came up when it finished. Never ever has it asked this before of any videos I've watched on TT xx
I get it often pop up when I’ve watched a video

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I don’t understand this whole situation, like why would you constantly put yourself at risk?
Like the non cancerous skin cancer she had but yet uses sunbeds.

Hi and welcome, everyone on here is lovely! Certainly not trolls!
Like you I have only found here recently and kept seeing all of the inconsistencies with her. Then saw her supporting another TTer for calling kids the most vile names and she supported her calling people trolls who didn’t agree with it all.
The whole pregnancy thing just didn’t add up.
Coming into here and having my eyes opened even wider, hopefully it’s a matter of time and others will see.
It’s just a shame that those who know her and have receipts aren’t coming forward, surely she’s not that dangerous?
She’s cocky, but if there is proof enough people can get it out there.
Is Deb D2 mum? Though her posts are clearly aimed even though she states that they are not.
She obviously has been through a lot with her to keep posting, I wish she’d voice up exactly what she put her son through …..
She is dangerous because she is a sly snake & wouldn’t think twice of ruining someone’s life/career but keeping her own hands clean (well clean hands is debatable as we know she’s dirty)
I can’t say why but it will all make sense soon but I have receipts. You have to be 10 steps ahead of a narcissist and let them think they are winning when in reality their downfall is about to happen & be exposed.
I do think D2 is or has taken the legal route with catpiss harassing him & his children post break up. This is why Catpiss cannot take H to her swimming lessons on a weds and Wendy has to do it as his kids go to the same place.
I can guarantee you A would be there if she had a chance to spot him or his kids if he didn’t have anything legal in place.
The above info has been put in here by woeisme & I also think with something legal going on, woeisme is having to hold back with info & receipts. I do believe they will be back when they can reveal everything (hoping we get some screenshots of crazy Catpiss texts to D2 & his kids 🤭)
I also believe the other person who came on here saying about sharing receipts but has to ask her friend first if she can as it’s related to A messaging an old friend & showing her true nasty colours.
She also goes to sundeck in ainsdale at least 3 times a week for 9-12 mins on a sunbed.
In my 20 twenties I used to go on them 5 times a week for 12 mins as I have olive skin so tan really easy as my grandad was Italian. I have quite a few moles and in 2008 one mole had changed & one literally disappeared/fell off from my face 🙈🤣.
I had to take a photo to my consultant to prove I had the mole on my face because he couldn’t find any evidence of me ever having it. Since then I have to go to dermatology clinic at broadgreen every 6 months to get them checked because of my history with hammering sunbeds.
The biopsy’s came back clear thank god but that scared me enough to not use them again & that I had my young sons to think off. I do sit out in summer to tan but I use factor 50 instead of coconut oil now.
If it’s true that she had non cancerous skin cancer why the hell would she be using sunbeds. She doesn’t care about the consequences with using them and most definitely isn’t thinking of her young daughter.
Sorry for the essay 🙈🙈

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
She is dangerous because she is a sly snake & wouldn’t think twice of ruining someone’s life/career but keeping her own hands clean (well clean hands is debatable as we know she’s dirty)
I can’t say why but it will all make sense soon but I have receipts. You have to be 10 steps ahead of a narcissist and let them think they are winning when in reality their downfall is about to happen & be exposed.
I do think D2 is or has taken the legal route with catpiss harassing him & his children post break up. This is why Catpiss cannot take H to her swimming lessons on a weds and Wendy has to do it as his kids go to the same place.
I can guarantee you A would be there if she had a chance to spot him or his kids if he didn’t have anything legal in place.
The above info has been put in here by woeisme & I also think with something legal going on, woeisme is having to hold back with info & receipts. I do believe they will be back when they can reveal everything (hoping we get some screenshots of crazy Catpiss texts to D2 & his kids 🤭)
I also believe the other person who came on here saying about sharing receipts but has to ask her friend first if she can as it’s related to A messaging an old friend & showing her true nasty colours.
She also goes to sundeck in ainsdale at least 3 times a week for 9-12 mins on a sunbed.
In my 20 twenties I used to go on them 5 times a week for 12 mins as I have olive skin so tan really easy as my grandad was Italian. I have quite a few moles and in 2008 one mole had changed & one literally disappeared/fell off from my face 🙈🤣.
I had to take a photo to my consultant to prove I had the mole on my face because he couldn’t find any evidence of me ever having it. Since then I have to go to dermatology clinic at broadgreen every 6 months to get them checked because of my history with hammering sunbeds.
The biopsy’s came back clear thank god but that scared me enough to not use them again & that I had my young sons to think off. I do sit out in summer to tan but I use factor 50 instead of coconut oil now.
If it’s true that she had non cancerous skin cancer why the hell would she be using sunbeds. She doesn’t care about the consequences with using them and most definitely isn’t thinking of her young daughter.
Sorry for the essay 🙈🙈
Really admire you for speaking your truth ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.