Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
So basically in 2 years when h is in high school she’s already an easy target for being that skanky mamas kid & people are saying we’re setting her up for bullying? The damage was done the day aimless set that TT up

It's just easier for her rotwilers to deflect the blame to us for something we can't control and can't be blamed for, then deal with the reality that their queen is the one in the wrong and is the one who is responsible for the issues both her and her kid will get. The reality is that even if this site and t didn't exist h would be targeted because of her mother's very public behaviour. Those bullying the kid are wrong to do it and aimee is wrong to be putting stuff in relation to her kid out there, and is wrong to behave the way she does on social media. We just discuss what she puts out there after the fact.

Mar 9, 2024
Why has she been to Home Bargains AGAIN! She supposedly stocked up a week or so ago when she spent 90 odd quid. And as for going Tescos as well, why not do a whoosh and have it delivered, or is she just stalling so she can get out of decorating, cos she's not making much effort with that!!
'Daddy' Greg will be forking out for decorators. Ole Shirl commented last night that there was just too much for poor little Aimee to do & they needed to get decorators in

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I don’t understand this whole situation, like why would you constantly put yourself at risk?
Like the non cancerous skin cancer she had but yet uses sunbeds.

Hi and welcome, everyone on here is lovely! Certainly not trolls!
Like you I have only found here recently and kept seeing all of the inconsistencies with her. Then saw her supporting another TTer for calling kids the most vile names and she supported her calling people trolls who didn’t agree with it all.
The whole pregnancy thing just didn’t add up.
Coming into here and having my eyes opened even wider, hopefully it’s a matter of time and others will see.
It’s just a shame that those who know her and have receipts aren’t coming forward, surely she’s not that dangerous?
She’s cocky, but if there is proof enough people can get it out there.
Is Deb D2 mum? Though her posts are clearly aimed even though she states that they are not.
She obviously has been through a lot with her to keep posting, I wish she’d voice up exactly what she put her son through …..

She's dangerous in the sense that she would likely make very serious allegations against those with the big reseats. Understandably some won't want what may come with that even though they will be vindecated and the allegations found to be bogus. That's what i believe anyway, maybe i'm wrong.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Just want to say thank you to each and everyone of you for your kind words, it means so much to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️

With what she did to me when we were kids with lying to police and sending them to my home resulting in me being grounded I told myself I will wait for karma.
I did warn her the next time I saw her she will regret what she did with her lies and karma will return 10 fold even if it takes 20 years.
Yeah she 💩herself when she saw me working for her corrupt Daddy sorry I mean uncle 🤣🤣

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Just want to say thank you to each and everyone of you for your kind words, it means so much to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️

With what she did to me when we were kids with lying to police and sending them to my home resulting in me being grounded I told myself I will wait for karma.
I did warn her the next time I saw her she will regret what she did with her lies and karma will return 10 fold even if it takes 20 years.
Yeah she 💩herself when she saw me working for her corrupt Daddy sorry I mean uncle 🤣🤣
Sounds like she has put you through a lot, we will all be behind you and celebrate with you when you finally see that karma
I am a great believer in karma, it’s just whether we are ever lucky enough to see it!
But for you, I hope you do x

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
It's just easier for her rotwilers to deflect the blame to us for something we can't control and can't be blamed for, then deal with the reality that their queen is the one in the wrong and is the one who is responsible for the issues both her and her kid will get. The reality is that even if this site and t didn't exist h would be targeted because of her mother's very public behaviour. Those bullying the kid are wrong to do it and aimee is wrong to be putting stuff in relation to her kid out there, and is wrong to behave the way she does on social media. We just discuss what she puts out there after the fact.
Anybody who
makes a tick tock and talks about their child finding a used sex toy in their bed is 100% setting their own child up for bullying and this would be totally soul destroying for harper

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The woman is a walking deep fat fryer. I have never known anyone to have as many takeaways as she does, it’s obscene.

If she wants to feed herself crap, that’s up to her, but it’s appalling to be feeding her child processed rubbish every day. Even if the child is eating ‘some’ fruit and vegetables, it does not make it OK to feed her daily crap. There is nothing balanced about their diet. They have treats in some form every single day of the week, whether that’s sweets, cake, chocolate, donuts, takeaways, processed foods out of the freezer. The daughter ham on her sandwiches for school - ham is full of nitrates and not supposed to be eaten regularly due to cancer risk. They eat a lot of red meat too - again, something that shouldn’t be eaten more than once a week.

She is putting that child at risk of significant health problems, and she really doesn’t care.
I think she might actually be the laziest, most selfish mother I have ever come across. She does not adult well at all.
It’s not just her though, she has other adults around her and school. Can’t they raise concerns as well or her mother could at lest suggest she lays off the take aways and cook some healthy meals. They could get her out and about in the fresh air if Aimeh refuses. It’s such a bizarre family. She’s so addicted to her phone and TT, that’s all her daughter sees her doing. No wonder she was posting videos on you tube 😳

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Had a little peek on our big sister site & 2 over there have now received the same email in respect of the tanning drops. Ohhh dear, looks like Aimee could be in a bit of bother
Well I hope so, it all seems a bit corrupt to me. Even her mother is as bad now for just selling anything she can get her hands on.
Going on a sunbed, then saying how wonderful fake tan is, is absolutely ridiculous 😜

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Anybody who
makes a tick tock and talks about their child finding a used sex toy in their bed is 100% setting their own child up for bullying and this would be totally soul destroying for harper

Absolutely agree. The poor kid does not need that made public. But aimee's little laugh and letting the whole world know is more important then keeping the child safe.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
How is it too much for her to decorate a small bedroom on her own? I do my whole house on my own and I live with my partner! He tries to help but I shoo him away. And I'm ten years older. My mom who is 84 still does hers too (with help from me)

Aimless you are a complete waste of sperm! A 40 year old baby. Your making your child's life a million times harder than it should be in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.