Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Is this dickhead lookin for some brand deals with Cadbury or something cause Jesus christ the exaggeration. Her taste buds are literally dead from all the s food she eats. She thinks anything tastes good. Cadbury is my favourite but honestly none of their chocolate combos make me almost orgasm, she has issues with food. Also there was absolutely no need what so ever for her to suck her finger. Love how she threw in there kitchens cleaned, got a shower lol course it is and sure ya did Aims. Most of us tidy and clean a couple of times a day and shower at least once if not twice daily.
There isn’t often she eats something and doesn’t like it she sevda from wish with the happy food dance and mmmmms oh and if you want to join the elite club I’ll link it below

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
IMG_4291.jpeg
Her down to a T all she needs now is the younger victim I mean partner 🤣

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Surely she wouldn’t dare get another takeaway tonight.
I think daddy/uncle = Duncle should have deposited his seeds in bendy Wendy’s other holes. As Aimee is a pathetic excuse for a nearly 40 year old mother.
I’d be raging if mine were like she was but then again when your dragged up by a mother who is on her back most of the time by all accounts it’s hardly surprising.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
She shouldn't be drinking on Sertraline. I'm on that and Mitrazapine. I haven't drank since August 2019, half a glass of champers at my son's wedding. I had to be thoroughly vetted by the metal health team to be put on both at the same time. Not just the nurse at the local surgery. In the long run if she keeps drinking and eating the way she does she's in for some major health issues. These kind of drugs are not to be messed with. But then this is Aimless we are on about, she thinks she is indestructible. She's not clueless, she is a manipulative narcissist who wants everyone to think she is stupid when in reality she uses it to gain sympathy and much more from everyone around her. I have a few relatives like her, I went no contact. Life is more positive without the energy vampires.
Even if her “mental health nurse” told her that she couldn’t drink she wouldn’t listen as she knows better.
I’ve just had Mirtazapine upped to the highest dose a week ago hoping it works and like yourself I’ve not touched alcohol in years.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Yes she’s said before she has diazepam, she’s a scammer, even scamming her bloody GP, they wouldn’t give her them knowing the amount if alcohol she consumes daily
I don’t know how she does it I take antidepressants and also Dihydrocodiene for fibromyalgia also Gabapentin etc and I haven’t touched a drop In years,do I miss it nope plus when my kids were little I never drank in the home like she does I cannot imagine of anything happened to h when she is pissed.
I’m not wishing harm on anyone but I wish something would happen to make her open her bloody eyes to the dangers of so much alcohol consumption while having a child in your care……makes me shudder to think of how bad it would be .

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Full of s isn’t she. I knew she was bad but I’ve really realised on here that she’s even worse than I first thought 😂

I genuinely have never come across someone who lies as much as she does. Big lies, little lies, pointless lies, swear on her daughter’s life lies, get your mum to make a TT to back you up lies. I mean didn’t she even say once her name isn’t pronounced Aimee 🤣 and surely her Huns can see that.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Well she is so vacuous, she has to make things up. Such a dull person and so drab but even when she tidies herself up she looks a state. She should just stay indoors

There isn’t an ounce of charisma in her or an original idea, and that shows in her engagement. And it’s probably why she’s going on holiday with Steph to try and up her engagement numbers.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Is this dickhead lookin for some brand deals with Cadbury or something cause Jesus christ the exaggeration. Her taste buds are literally dead from all the s food she eats. She thinks anything tastes good. Cadbury is my favourite but honestly none of their chocolate combos make me almost orgasm, she has issues with food. Also there was absolutely no need what so ever for her to suck her finger. Love how she threw in there kitchens cleaned, got a shower lol course it is and sure ya did Aims. Most of us tidy and clean a couple of times a day and shower at least once if not twice daily.

She is desperate for a brand deal with a big company, that’s why she constantly tags M&S and wet her knickers that they once commented back to her. She is the complete opposite of what any self respecting brand would use. Her sister has a much smaller following but would get a big brand deal before her as. (Would be funny if that happened 🤣).

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Morning all, wonder what s show today will bring 🙄.

Would absolutely make my week if Steph has given her the wrong holiday destination and she’s stuck having to parent H all on her own 🫢

Would love that 🤣 but Steph wouldn’t miss such an opportunity to do her dirty so no chance. I’m still not convinced Aimee is going to go though.

Status
Not open for further replies.