Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Love how she announces I have had a shower like there should be a fanfare šŸŽŗšŸŽŗšŸŽŗšŸŽŗ
Hun thatā€™s a daily for majority of the world no need for announcements
Itā€™s the same when she protests about she donā€™t drink that much or orders takeaway. She knows sheā€™s lying out of her fat teletubby arse.

I only bought these six bottles of Malbec cos it was cheaper and Iā€™m all stocked up is a classic lie

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_4291.jpeg
Her down to a T all she needs now is the younger victim I mean partner šŸ¤£
Sheā€™ll always have cats who love her

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Even if her ā€œmental health nurseā€ told her that she couldnā€™t drink she wouldnā€™t listen as she knows better.
Iā€™ve just had Mirtazapine upped to the highest dose a week ago hoping it works and like yourself Iā€™ve not touched alcohol in years.
Fingers crossed the extra dose works for you šŸ‘šŸ¼
She is blatantly saying that she takes medication and guzzles alcohol every day. Itā€™s a terrible example to set, especially on a global platform. Anyone taking prescribed meds would think itā€™s ok to do the same. Sheā€™s got no respect or consideration for anyone šŸ˜”

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Pretty sure she reads these pages, are you not concerned that sheā€™ll recognise you from some of the things youā€™ve said? It would be awful if she spoils anything for you.
She wonā€™t recognise me at all as she canā€™t even remember who I am šŸ¤£. Iā€™ve also been careful about what I say on here by not divulging names of people I know or my familyā€™s names. I promise Iā€™m not lying as itā€™s my biggest hate people who lie and those who are scammers.
She canā€™t spoil anything for me honestly as I have nothing to lose or her threaten me with but I do really appreciate your concern šŸ„°
Iā€™m 10 steps ahead of Princess Catpiss thundercunt šŸ¤«

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If any of my kids grow up to be as useless and pathetic as she is, I would feel like I failed as a parent. At almost 40 she isnt able to function as an adult. Everything about her is useless and she is an embarrassment to herself.

On a plus note though, I have to say, she provides good entertainment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and I love that for us šŸ’œ
We are all at the Victorian Circus šŸ¤”

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
She wonā€™t recognise me at all as she canā€™t even remember who I am šŸ¤£. Iā€™ve also been careful about what I say on here by not divulging names of people I know or my familyā€™s names. I promise Iā€™m not lying as itā€™s my biggest hate people who lie and those who are scammers.
She canā€™t spoil anything for me honestly as I have nothing to lose or her threaten me with but I do really appreciate your concern šŸ„°
Iā€™m 10 steps ahead of Princess Catpiss thundercunt šŸ¤«
Oh I donā€™t think youā€™re lying, I believe everything youā€™ve said, just concerned that she may cause you more trouble. As long as youā€™re ahead of the game thatā€™s good. šŸ˜˜

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her and Vavron think they've got it hard making videos , editing , speaking to their tik tok manager, but they've no idea of life in the real world ! You work hard , we all do to make our lives a bit more comfortable while those two lazy arsewipes splash the cash , look for sympathy and validation from strangers and plaster their kids all over social media for likes and Ā£Ā£! They're the sad ones and not us or are we jealous
And then they think theyā€™re so glamorous living the celebrity lifestyle šŸ˜‚there is nothing they have that I want. She could have saved all that money from take aways and bought herself a Chanel bag, like the one I have. A lovely classy handbag to treasure, instead she has an orange Marc Jacobs shopper. She has zero class and zero sense šŸ™„

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee Arsehole always goes down the route of us being jealous bridge dwellers!

She honestly has nothing I am envious off!

To live a life through a phone screen and even then have to pretend to be living a life that is so far from the truth - just ainā€™t for me thanks!

The only person who needs to be getting out there and breathing in the fresh air and touching the grass is Aimee Arsehole - she needs to get back in touch with reality and what is real as she is too far sucked in now that she doesnā€™t know what is the truth anymore.

She loves to live in her own Aimee Arsehole show and loves to make her own narrative - she freaks out when people in reality live come into her story and donā€™t follow her script.

This is so true with the men - she wants to give the persona that she is happy, loved and in a great relationship when in reality it is far from that - it is her being possessive and throwing around Halloween trees and thrashing hotel rooms!

She finds it easy to discard the men and ruin them with her silly lies and allegations and then create a new character in her story.

In Aimee Arsehole word she is a little princess who lives in a castle and adored by all around her.

She needs to switch off her phone and get back living in the real world! There is nothing she has that anyone can be envious off.

Mar 8, 2024
Of course theyā€™re off to Liverpool today.. another way to get out of decorating & harpers in the background doing her ā€œskincareā€ guarantee she looks like a mini aimless cos sheā€™s used glow lotion, blush and highlighter.. really no bloody need sheā€™s 9 not 19

Attachments

• IMG_2366.png
    IMG_2366.png
    451.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2367.png
    IMG_2367.png
    446.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2368.png
    IMG_2368.png
    483.6 KB · Views: 80
Mar 8, 2024
Why do these influencers say ā€œletā€™s go in withā€ this idiot says it when cooking, ā€œtaste testingā€ and doing make up. I donā€™t get it. Just stop. All of you just stop. This influencer situation needs to end. Theyā€™re all liars and will sell anything to anyone even if itā€™s crap. And why has she bought two massive bars of Cadburyā€™s after Easter. She is as bad as becki jones for greed this one. And just as nasty too

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
ā€œharper is also doing her skincare and getting readyā€.. ooook .. you need to concentrate on harpers hair and teeth before her skincare! Poor thing looks like she hasnā€™t seen a hair or toothbrush in a long time! But as long as you can flog your sty eye cream that obviously doesnā€™t work judging by the state of yoursā€¦ she never ceases to amaze me with the verbal diarrhoea that spills from her cakehole.

Mar 8, 2024
Jesus sheā€™s orange. Compared to her hand her face is that of an oompa loompa colour. Sheā€™s as fake as sevda when talking to H. The fake smile and nicely niceness. How their followers canā€™t see them for what they really are is beyond me. Poor kids room needs finishing just get it done. Takes her days to do something and she needs help. I donā€™t get how sheā€™s got to this age and canā€™t do anything without support. Speaking of support that bloody smelly looking support teddy she has will be going to Spain I bet. Iā€™m the same age as her nearly and I feel beyond embarrassed for her the way she carries on. Canā€™t take her kid anywhere alone. Surprised sheā€™s able to go to primark in Liverpool. One place I cannot go. My anxiety goes through the roof. She says she has anxiety but loves going in there even when itā€™s busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.