Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Morning trolls, hope everyone had a fab weekend, I'm just jumping a few pages as I'm off to work so will probably catch up later on tonight, but jst wat he'd her last two s vids, and does anyone else think she's copying off arrrr Charlie? The way she tells us she's jst had a lovely shower an she's all clean an tidy? Charlie always says, and seems truthful about that she always looks clean an tidy, and that forced one this morning calling harper "baby" and spending a bit time with her ? Which Charlie always does with Ralph? Take some advice from your sis catpiss at least she means it

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm sorry in advance if this offends anyone because it's not my intention at all 💞 BUT the thing grinding my gears... and let me just say I totally get you get what your child likes, treat them etc.
BUT It's really getting on my tits how she portrays H. Literally everything from Tesco H wanted, H got this and that. Then she actually ferries her food upstairs to her in her bed.. which I find questionable seeing as she's a lazy witch so why she doesn't have her 9yo child walk downstairs and eat ar the table. Harper said you better not do this.. I asked Harper if I can do that..

All this bring me, fetch me, carry me paints H as a spoilt, bratty little witch and for some strange reason Aimee thinks it's some sort of flex!! She sounds like a very demanding, bitchy kind of Veruca Salt little madam! 🙈🙈

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I'm sorry in advance if this offends anyone because it's not my intention at all 💞 BUT the thing grinding my gears... and let me just say I totally get you get what your child likes, treat them etc.
BUT It's really getting on my tits how she portrays H. Literally everything from Tesco H wanted, H got this and that. Then she actually ferries her food upstairs to her in her bed.. which I find questionable seeing as she's a lazy witch so why she doesn't have her 9yo child walk downstairs and eat ar the table. Harper said you better not do this.. I asked Harper if I can do that..

All this bring me, fetch me, carry me paints H as a spoilt, bratty little witch and for some strange reason Aimee thinks it's some sort of flex!! She sounds like a very demanding, bitchy kind of Veruca Salt little madam! 🙈🙈
I think it because Aimee Arsehole is the same with W! Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with them lot!

Aimee Arsehole has had her mum and dad attending to her every whim as a child and adult and H is just doing the exact same as Aimee Arsehole.

Aimee Arsehole think she mother the year but like W has with Aimee Arsehole - she is hindering H development and isn’t setting her up for adulthood at all as she will literally have no idea how to function as an adult just like Aimee Arsehole can’t.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

They both do 👍🏼

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
See if she fed her child a nutritious diet, if she got to go out and play every day and got fresh air, there would be no need to make it look like she’s got a bit of colour in her cheeks by using bloody blusher/highlighter and whatever the do else she suggested to her poor 9 year old. As someone has said previously, if you just view all this through the lens that she is a saleswoman it’s bloody horrible that she’s now using her kid to punt her stuff that’s probably in her TikTok shop.

The same 9 year old that she professes to safeguard….you can tell that wee mite was probably just enjoying her mother’s attention, and was being a bit giddy because her Mum was looking at her and not in her phone. That’s not an everyday occurence.
She only had H because Andy had a child with someone else and she was jealous.
Most of us have watched that video when she says she hated being pregnant and didn’t even bond with H when she was born. (I do understand people have PND and she may of had it slightly but dramatised it as usual)
Catpiss hated the fact H got all the attention when she was born and resented her for it.
Like you say the poor child is just happy she has interaction from her mum that she so desperately wants. Think also last year when she was with D2 and they went out she put a photo up of her and H saying how much love is in the photo. It was so staged and didn’t look natural at all which shows she has never had that bond with H.
I do feel H is happier and gets more natural love, affection and attention from her dad’s fiancée when she goes and is more of a mother figure to her.
Catpiss doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body and H is going to be at an age soon (teenager) and I hope she will wake up one day and see her mother for who she really is.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Yup, I’ve got the feeling H probably goes along with whatever to keep her Mum happy. She doesn’t seem like the type of wee girl that’s into makeup but now all of a sudden she’s putting more than a lot of grown women would wear in a day?!

Why is their thing got to be something that can be monetised? Why is it based on something that is actually Aimee’s thing?! Why isn’t it something that would be good for both of them? Getting out to the beach, doing some kind of activity that doesn’t involve sitting staring at your face applying chemicals that you don’t need. What message is that to teach a 9 year old? I dunno, it’s just made me so uncomfortable with what the thought process and intentions are behind that recent post. Being a mum of a little girl, I just couldn’t. Our things are music and Lego, so many benefits from both. What’s H getting out of putting some blusher on?!

I said ages ago, on the other place, that she’s probably very observant of and aware to her mother’s moods. Like the TikTok thing, when she used to do her lives and H was featured, the wee soul loved the attention. No doubt, it’s been drummed into her that TikTik is Mummy’s job and how important it is 😐

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2024
uk

Agreed. The more I watched the more I thought she lets harper dictate what happens too much. For example, what they have for tea. For me growing up what was put on the plate was what we had for tea. As an adult you’ve got to judge what’s going out of date first, how much time you’ve got to make it etc and decide from there. I’m not saying never ask your child what they want but sometimes you’ve got to say you get what you’re given!
Also with the decorating… she better save some for her? Well if that’s an inconvenience and the adult wants to get it all finished then no, get her a canvas to paint if that’s something she enjoys doing!
If she went over to a friends house parents may not be asking her what she wants and be running out to Tesco or doing a ‘whoosh’ paying through the roof to get her what she’s fancying that night.
Spoil your kids but not to the point where it’s their way or no way. Remember you’re the parent and you have to make decisions for them in some circumstances!

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
If it isn’t already it will impede on H and her development, the world doesn’t work the way it does in Aimee’s world. You don’t always get to be in control or make all the choices. You can see that with their diet - it’s a dopamine based choice - it’s not based on what will benefit their bodies/minds etc, it’s like they’re being executed the next day and this is their last meal. It’s all out EVERY day.

The choices we make as parents have to set our kids up as adults, it’s the path of least resistance with Aimee every time as there’s less hassle but it really won’t benefit H in the long run.

God help them when the grandparents are no longer about. That’s maybe when reality will kick in for Aimee.

The child most likely acts accordingly to her catpiss, crusty crotch, cockgobbling thundercunt, narcissistic s mothers moods, if it is showing the child some attention then the child will lap it up, when it has 🍆 on the go, the child will go along with the 🍆 practically moving in within the week & being forced to play happy families because it makes catpiss happy because when Catpiss ain’t happy its yeeting Halloween trees, crying into cameras & being sad, that child will be walking on eggshells, afraid of setting Catpiss off on a tantrum. Probably why the child disengages with the iPads & phones so much.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Liverpool bingo anyone?

Over exaggerated 'scouse' accent
Slim chickens
Primark... cheap Disney se with a target market of 4YO.
H... s merch clothes of bands/ppl she's never heard of
Jarmmmiiiies and another s mug
Obscene amount spent in TWC
As above in Lindt and a restock of that horrific choccy spread
Rounded off with Lush... which gives you thrush at the best of times not advised on top of clap!!
Did I miss anything? 😳😴

Mar 8, 2024
I know it’s hard to believe and I really want to tell you all but I can’t say anything even down to the who, where, why and when 🙈
God it’s so frustrating and it’s because I know how catpiss and her dodgy family worm their ass out of everything.
Just call me karma 🤣🤣🤫🤫
You are doing an amazing job. She deserves everything that’s coming. H deserves better. Stay safe as we all know how Aimee will send her huns onto people 💕

Mar 8, 2024
Liverpool bingo anyone?

Over exaggerated 'scouse' accent
Slim chickens
Primark... cheap Disney se with a target market of 4YO.
H... s merch clothes of bands/ppl she's never heard of
Jarmmmiiiies and another s mug
Obscene amount spent in TWC
As above in Lindt and a restock of that horrific choccy spread
Rounded off with Lush... which gives you thrush at the best of times not advised on top of clap!!
Did I miss anything? 😳😴
Buying another bikini and saying I have no business in wearing this, another headband, probably a trip in to Charlotte tilbury & Starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.