Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannii

Mar 17, 2024
leeds
I wonder if brands look at ASA rullings/violations before offering deals to creators. She's certainly not getting the same number of deals that she used to get. She just gets the bog standard brands they are all selling now. I do think if you have had more than one ASA rulling against you then you should be banned from advertising/selling across all platforms. If you are continually found to be telling untruths (She's never lied on the platform remember 🤔🤣) then you surely can't be trusted to sell.
She can't even tell the truth about her day to day life - forgets to eat my arse! Hide my prosecco - this is my first drink as I was driving..... so it's no wonder lying about products in order to make a sale comes so naturally to the blobfish bullshitter of Birkdale. How many poor single mums, vulnerable people with mental health conditions has she manipulated with these lies to make those sales 😢
Her management at ZGA digital need to reflect on this - I’ve emailed them several times just saying I think her ads are poor and she turns comments off if they ask questions if I were a brand I’d be furious

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I think all this today is a load of bollocks as per.

All this H wants to go here and there and all this skin care se. We all know this is a lie and H couldn’t be more bothered about clothes or skin care or what shops to go to.

I think she is wanting H to be more like Vav daughter L seeing as they going on holiday together soon as doesn’t want H to appear too babyish next to L so is trying to make H be more like a 15 year old to match!

Really is quite sad and disturbing to be honest!

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
Maybe if Shamey had a proper job like normal people and had to slog for her ££££ she wouldn't be so quick and easy to part with it!! The amount she wastes on food, clothes and just general s is mind blowing, yet we're jealous!! No I have a good job and like to spend money as good as the next person but I have to be mindful that I've not got a ever flowing fing wallet!! Wasteful t through and through!! And what's the being scared of saying no to your daughter? You can see actual fear in her eyes, like the Lurpak debacle etc 😡😡

Mar 7, 2024
Omg, just caught up, can't believe I was in Liverpool today too but didn't see her, thank god.

Had the most lovely day with my boy. Went straight to the Lego shop (reason for going) and bought what we went for and more. Had a wander around looking for clothes he may like for summer. I have always bought his clothes but he is 10 now and wants to start choosing his own, completely acceptable.

Found a few things before heading over to the docks, always have to have a walk around, great for blowing the cobwebs away, even if we did get a bit wet! We grabbed a hot chocolate and walked back to the car.

He wanted a McDonald's on the way home but I had to say No. Already spent too much and I had stuff at home. We agreed to do a fake McDonald's once home and it was lovely.

He is now building his lego sets he bought and I'm ironing as I have work tomorrow.

Oh damm.....just remembered I completely forgot to film it all for TT. Silly me, having a lovely day with my child, making it all about them. The hot chocolate was the only thing I bought for me. Must try harder next time.

Harper is defo doing this for her mum, as others have mentioned, for attention. The poor thing, I just want to give her a hug.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've come to an executive decision today. I'm fing off my 5yrs at college/uni combined. Cba with my chosen career anymore.. I'm becoming a FT fent creator!! Getting about my house like an inflatable polar bear to keep warm, and I know my bezzies down at Northumberland candles will hook me up to mask the smell of burnt everything!! Just eat like everyone else.. s sorry I meant "taste test" I'm a munter though so I'm praying I never go missing cz no1 will know who they're looking for. Can't wait for at least 1k a week disposable income to blow on bullshit and booze. Because if it's good enough for Shamey and her technicolor dreamcoat 💅🏼 Who needs feckin work... am I right? 🥳🥳

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
I think all this today is a load of bollocks as per.

All this H wants to go here and there and all this skin care se. We all know this is a lie and H couldn’t be more bothered about clothes or skin care or what shops to go to.

I think she is wanting H to be more like Vav daughter L seeing as they going on holiday together soon as doesn’t want H to appear too babyish next to L so is trying to make H be more like a 15 year old to match!

Really is quite sad and disturbing to be honest!
After seeing all of vavs recent posts with max in them, there is no way on gods green earth Aimless is going to cope on holiday with him. I can definitely see arguments happening with her and vav over parenting.

Mar 8, 2024
I've come to an executive decision today. I'm fing off my 5yrs at college/uni combined. Cba with my chosen career anymore.. I'm becoming a FT fent creator!! Getting about my house like an inflatable polar bear to keep warm, and I know my bezzies down at Northumberland candles will hook me up to mask the smell of burnt everything!! Just eat like everyone else.. s sorry I meant "taste test" I'm a munter though so I'm praying I never go missing cz no1 will know who they're looking for. Can't wait for at least 1k a week disposable income to blow on bullshit and booze. Because if it's good enough for Shamey and her technicolor dreamcoat 💅🏼 Who needs feckin work... am I right? 🥳🥳
100% right it is infuriating!! how are these cnuts getting away with making a living from doing se like this 😡😡 honestly the quicker this influencer obsession phase comes to an end the better!!

Mar 9, 2024
WHAT THEEEEE was with the MUMMY overkill on her latest TT? Jesus must have been 20+ x easily. I find it so cringe and such a forced 'relationship' which is so sad for H. It's like she's proving a point that she is out spending time with her daughter during HT! I'll tell you what Shamey.. I'll treat you to the other half of your gold star you earned last night announcing that you cleaned your kitchen and had a shower. You must need a lie down by now you poor love 🥰🙈😵‍💫
She's reminding H who she is!

Mar 8, 2024
Has she really bought more chocolate. Skinned the video and just saw bags of chocolate. She’s some can of piss isn’t she. Also the shopping video seems so forced and fake between her and H. Calling her baby non stop and herself mummy. I can’t bear the way she calls herself mummy and her mum mummy. It makes me cringe so bad. It’s like David walliams saying bitty on little Britain. 🤢🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So why can she post her on insta

In my opinion whoever has made the request (you’d hope it’s the dad) has said she’s not to feature on her TT only, as she features on other people’s TT and obviously IG as you say. If it was her making the decision for safeguarding then it would be a complete removal off all social media and even older posts would be deleted too. That’s why it’s clear it’s a decision made for her.

Mar 8, 2024
“it’s in my showcase hon”
OH do OFF everything is a sales pitch

I showed my husband her picture today, the one with the support bear. He said who is it, is she a vulnerable adult?😳

I’d say anyone near her is a vulnerable adult. Imagine having a sunbed tan then saying it’s a new fake tan that she’s selling. She’s a conniving b. And yes I think she does look like she smells of cat piss actually 😉
🤣🤣🤣 I am howling 🤣🤣🤣 x

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
In my opinion whoever has made the request (you’d hope it’s the dad) has said she’s not to feature on her TT only, as she features on other people’s TT and obviously IG as you say. If it was her making the decision for safeguarding then it would be a complete removal off all social media and even older posts would be deleted too. That’s why it’s clear it’s a decision made for her.
Maybe whoever said get her off TT, forgot or didn’t mention her insta, and she is so sly, she thought well he only said TikTok. So insta doesn’t count.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Maybe whoever said get her off TT, forgot or didn’t mention her insta, and she is so sly, she thought well he only said TikTok. So insta doesn’t count.

Yep it’s her all over. It’s a very good decision to not feature her but it’s Aimee making out like it’s her decision that irks me as we know full well it isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.