Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmmbop123

Mar 9, 2024
The sad thing Aimless will read here and T, and think of those sad busy bodies interfering with my family. What you don’t realise is, it’s called safeguarding!!!! We can see the danger you’re doing to your child. You live in a cat piss, confetti, bubble so you can’t see it. But that bubbles going to burst and you’d reality will come, I really feel so so sorry for that little girl
Pisses me off when she says people are ‘wasting precious resources’ if anyone who had a safeguarding concern didn’t report it because they were worried they were ‘wasting precious resources’ children would never ever be protected. If you have nothing to hide then there’s no harm is there. That’s what SS is there for, to investigate CONCERNS and actual problems

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
All concerns need to be reported to Sefton Council Safeguarding Team 03451400845
Come on guys let’s flood them with our concerns. They can’t / won’t ignore high volumes of concerns. It isn’t a waste of important services. She has proved time and time again she need seriously looking into.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
It's every single SANE and PROTECTIVE persons view, but not this thick as pig s family's view sadly

Yeah absolutely most people will either keep their children off social media or keep their social media private or just set the options when posting pics to share them with the family members. The 2 account thing seems to be a new thing though as i only know 1 person who has done it but i think it's a really good idea. See while i think aimless is thick, i do think she actually does know what she is doing in relation to h. She knows she shouldn't have her on public social media but having her on it means engagement.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Yeah absolutely most people will either keep their children off social media or keep their social media private or just set the options when posting pics to share them with the family members. The 2 account thing seems to be a new thing though as i only know 1 person who has done it but i think it's a really good idea. See while i think aimless is thick, i do think she actually does know what she is doing in relation to h. She knows she shouldn't have her on public social media but having her on it means engagement.
She is just being a selfish b and digging her heals in as a point to not give in. She doesn’t care who gets hurt by doing this and in this case proves she doesn’t care about her fin daughter.
What normal parent would EVER do that, she really is tapped in the head and most definitely needs a stay in rehab.
I do also feel the school need to have Andy at that meeting too because if he is building a case against her this is all he would need to get H

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Another litter tray........sorry a cushion for the cats to piss on

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_185108_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_185108_TikTok.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 60
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She is just being a selfish b and digging her heals in as a point to not give in. She doesn’t care who gets hurt by doing this and in this case proves she doesn’t care about her fin daughter.
What normal parent would EVER do that, she really is tapped in the head and most definitely needs a stay in rehab.
I do also feel the school need to have Andy at that meeting too because if he is building a case against her this is all he would need to get H

Absolutely agree. She is obsessed with having some sort of win and proving some sort of point against the "trolls" and proving us wrong that she just digs in regardless. The reality is she is going to lose and the real, actual loser in all of this will be h.

Status
Not open for further replies.