Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
She does the same to all of us. Why has she turned comments off? Are people disagreeing with her on there?
She needs to get a life and not devote every minute of every day to social media. She could get a job in a shop then leave work behind when she comes home. Surely then her child would get some proper care and attention. It’s mind boggling that she loves TT so much, more than her own child. 😤
But it's everyone else's fault and not hers ! Social media is her job and she can't give it up regardless of the criticism she gets ! Her and Vavron would rather spend time on their phones than with their family

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
2 things 1) D3 is NOT gunna be able to keep his fing HANDS off ya when you got those Monsters Inc "jarmies" on 😜😜😜😜😜 who needs "Vicki's Secrets" when you got Primark flogging sexy stuff like this eh and 2) the chinns are chinning and the waistline is expanding, and her arms are like treetrunks😳😳😳😳😂😂😂😂🤣😂 LOVE that she's looking like this JUST before Fanny Vavs fs her over ever more in her videos 🤣🤣😜🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
I never understood why all the Disney and children’s style pyjamas. Anyone would think she doesn’t want to grow up and be a responsible adult 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Oh here she goes had another medical appointment 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_202240_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_202240_TikTok.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 189

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Comes to something when Aimee looks more orange than those carrots did on Hs plate!! 😂

Also hasn’t H suddenly changed recently she’s now eating egg noodles with soy sauce? She’s gone girly? Is it just me or has she maybe had a telling off somewhere?

I believe nothings a coincidence with Aimee.
And I just think something’s off.
That’s a really good point, and would definitely agree something is off . Somethings been said

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
That’s a really good point, and would definitely agree something is off . Somethings been said

Something just doesn’t sit right with me! She’s like a whole different kid but it’s happened over night, I did always feel it was aimee limiting her with food, because obviously Wendy has said “oh she likes this” and Aimee’s been shocked.

I just feel there is something going on somewhere I hope somebody somewhere is advocating for H, because it’s about time somebody did!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Cheers Aimee Cheers Wend👍👍👍🥂🥂🥂 Happy Thursday 😘 coz we know youl both be pissed up by now and sat scrolling on here or deleting comments on tiktok, or swiping on Tinder like the desperate pair of slags you both are. Bet Greg the wallet thought all his dreams had cone true when he met the gorgeous Carol aka medadswife. She's a classy lady unlike you Wend, doesn't dress like a reject from the village people and probably wasn't desperate for cock like you are. Bet he also wonders where the do he went wrong marrying you and seeing the way Aimee has turned out. Tell you something, my dad would be fing mortified if he'd raised me and I ended up like that waste of fing air and space. She boils my piss and makes me feel physically sick. Wish she'd take a plate of DUD and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.