Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Am I a sleuth or has this been noticed before 🤔 her clap back comments over time have been from (most recently) Mollymay, Mollymae and Mollykay....bit coincidental to be a randomer?
P.S. my pic is what support bear thinks of their current employment 🤣

These are the two I’ve found I see what you mean! 👀

Attachments

• IMG_2734.jpeg
    IMG_2734.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 203

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s a good mum and it’s not up for debate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 erm maybe not on your page where you control the narrative you comment turning off cockhead. But over here where the truth is told then it is very much up for debate. You are a shambolic mother. But a few things not up for a debate are the FACT you are a narc, the biggest bullshitter on the app, a vile person and you stink of cat piss.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
She’s a good mum and it’s not up for debate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 erm maybe not on your page where you control the narrative you comment turning off cockhead. But over here where the truth is told then it is very much up for debate. You are a shambolic mother. But a few things not up for a debate are the FACT you are a narc, the biggest bullshitter on the app, a vile person and you stink of cat piss.
mummy and daddy say she is a fantastic mummy to harper right so get back in your own lane 🤣🤣🤣 all fantastic mummy’s leave used sex toys in their bed for their kids to find and then tell the whole world about it on tick tock! Honestly she Is absolutely delusional she must be on crack !!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
mummy and daddy say she is a fantastic mummy to harper right so get back in your own lane 🤣🤣🤣 all fantastic mummy’s leave used sex toys in their bed for their kids to find and then tell the whole world about it on tick tock! Honestly she Is absolutely delusional she must be on crack !!

🤣🤣 says it all when that’s not even the worst thing she’s done as mother. She is delusional, her parents are to blame for that and the Huns who blow smoke up her arse don’t help. She needs a reality check rapidly.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
🤣🤣 says it all when that’s not even the worst thing she’s done as mother. She is delusional, her parents are to blame for that and the Huns who blow smoke up her arse don’t help. She needs a reality check rapidly.
Total agree 100% they should be ashamed not proud!! that’s their granddaughter and she should be priority now! not fat flaps

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Total agree 100% they should be ashamed not proud!! that’s their granddaughter and she should be priority now! not fat flaps

There isn’t genuinely one thing she does that could make them proud, they’ve brought up a spoilt, privileged, attention seeking horror of a person. They all just pander to her and walk on egg shells not wanting her to throw her toys at the pram. They absolutely should be ashamed and get some bloody balls to call her out on her s parenting and car crash of a personal life. Instead the dad just throws money at it and indulges nonsense with solicitors/police etc. And the mother just babies the s out of her and even backs up her make believe illnesses and bullshit. It’s laughable really.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I'm just going to leave this here for you aimless. The fact your lack of worrying about safe guarding or your lack of worrying about how your actions effects Harper, tells you all you need to know about being a mother.

Attachments

• 3d7a728c7535901f0d520411f888a1b8.jpg
    3d7a728c7535901f0d520411f888a1b8.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 223
Status
Not open for further replies.