Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Yes because vav wrote in carpiss comments that Lilly loves Hello Kitty 🤣🤣
She really is trying to make H and Lilly have something in common 🙈🤣🤣🤣

eeee god man how is this lass not
mortified about everything to do with herself 🤣🤣🤣 what a s show she is

Has no shame and doesn't do embarrassment basically. She also believes she is untouchable and so far she has been able to come back from everything she has said and done as her rotwilers back her.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I found mummy to one in a random TikTok’s comment section! Seems she’s abandoned Aimee 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2739.jpeg
    IMG_2739.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 214
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This may have been said sorry not had chance to catch up!
But her little 'coy/t' chuckle when she said "meeting friends of ours" TBH we know there's only Jasmine and whatever her daughter is called.. but I'm calling s Vav! You know doing that oh our kids getting to know each other before we go away... do OFF!!! 🥴
I find it wild they're going together especially with kids! Going away with someone is very intense with being in their space 24_7. Plus a lot of compromise with doing what the other wants and vice versa. It's intense for actual best friends of 20+ yrs never mind a "bestie" you've only met 3x 😭🤣 and taking your kids with a person they've NEVER met is fing weird and selfish because all the kids will feel awkward, no? 🙈😵‍💫 but tbh nothing surprises me with these 2 ald'slappers!! All for 'the gram" only good thing about Vavs parenting is she's better than Shamey but b the bar was looooooowwww!!!
Actually cannot wait for this t-tent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry I'm on one now... but I'm so invested in this storm a brewin!!
H - toddler tantrums because it can't be ALL about her. Selfish little witch!!

Shamey - basically same as H and allll the dramatic events that will happen to her because YA JUST KNOW!! 🥴 Also zero social/people skills and very judgemental. Neither Shamey nor H will be able to deal with Max. She will however absolutely lap up Vav swimming/playing etc with H so she doesn't have to lift a awful talon finger!! Then Lily will be paid a good couple of nights so the 2 s sisters can have a Mummy of the year break!!! Because let's be honest Shamey will be on the pop dawn til dusk!!! But Vav will one-up her again because she "doesn't drink"

Vav - cringeeee little voice over toks about being a strong, curvy woman and being soooo confident and all she wants is to help other woman (it's WOMEN you thick s! And I am absolutely NOT fat shaming.. I'm not a size 0 for ref. But the thing I hate is the way she's so confident yet lies about her waddling "Size 12" stumpy lard-arse!!! Hahahaha! Not to mention her daughter she has to show up for to help her love herself the same 🙄
Speaking of Lily... never once on the whole trip will she EVER put her face straight and she is unlikely to be seen dead "gossiping with Shamey' while her mum's getting all the water out the pool with her waves 🐖

Think I'm done... for now!!! Never had such a rage for 2ppl I've never met. Absolute Mean-girls!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Something just doesn’t sit right with me! She’s like a whole different kid but it’s happened over night, I did always feel it was aimee limiting her with food, because obviously Wendy has said “oh she likes this” and Aimee’s been shocked.

I just feel there is something going on somewhere I hope somebody somewhere is advocating for H, because it’s about time somebody did!
Andy’s partner Holly has a daughter around the same age as Harper who now identifies as a boy, dresses as one plays soccer in a team and had all their lovely long hair cut into a pixie cut this has been for a few years now I think Aimee is worried H is influenced by this when she had her tomboy stage and theres nothing wrong in letting H have her own personality and be allowed to explore that
I truley hope Aimee is not biggoted and bad mouths Freya to Harper

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
So just catching up on TL and I see she’s going to Costa del Sol.
Can’t believe I’ve just remembered I have a REAL friend who is an air stewardess for jet2 so I’ve just messaged her about Catpiss and her flight Sunday am. Said she is easy to spot as she will have a horrendous orange MJ bag and a diseased smelly support bear with her and she will be with her daughter 🤣🤣
If she isn’t on that flight she will know someone who is and told her she or to tell someone they have to do a sniff test , get a photo with her on my mates phone to show the real A and show extra support as she gets so traumatised with flying 🤣🤣🤣

If Catpiss wasn’t going with H I’d 100% tell my mate to say to the captain that she is acting suspicious and needs removing of the flight but I couldn’t & wouldn't do that to an innocent child because of her narcissistic se mother.

Not hard to find her flight when she gives all the info out & states it’s a really early flight and has to be up mega early Sunday 🤣🤣
If I need to edit anything let me know asap

Attachments

• IMG_3030.jpeg
    IMG_3030.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 258
Mar 8, 2024
So just catching up on TL and I see she’s going to Costa del Sol.
Can’t believe I’ve just remembered I have a REAL friend who is an air stewardess for jet2 so I’ve just messaged her about Catpiss and her flight Sunday am. Said she is easy to spot as she will have a horrendous orange MJ bag and a diseased smelly support bear with her and she will be with her daughter 🤣🤣
If she isn’t on that flight she will know someone who is and told her she or to tell someone they have to do a sniff test , get a photo with her on my mates phone to show the real A and show extra support as she gets so traumatised with flying 🤣🤣🤣

If Catpiss wasn’t going with H I’d 100% tell my mate to say to the captain that she is acting suspicious and needs removing of the flight but I couldn’t & wouldn't do that to an innocent child because of her narcissistic se mother.

Not hard to find her flight when she gives all the info out & states it’s a really early flight and has to be up mega early Sunday 🤣🤣
If I need to edit anything let me know asap
I thought she was flying with Easy Jet? After all the palava she was talking about with being on the phone to Easy Jet

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Andy’s partner Holly has a daughter around the same age as Harper who now identifies as a boy, dresses as one plays soccer in a team and had all their lovely long hair cut into a pixie cut this has been for a few years now I think Aimee is worried H is influenced by this when she had her tomboy stage and theres nothing wrong in letting H have her own personality and be allowed to explore that
I truley hope Aimee is not biggoted and bad mouths Freya to Harper

Ooo how do you know this? Im nosey😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.