Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
We see you catpiss, if you have to tell people you are a good mother then you are certainly not. No amount of money you throw at the child or fake engagement you have with the child makes you a good mother. You can buy the child stuff, get their nails done, take them on holiday, pretend you have a great & beautiful bond with the child as much as you want but everyone knows that as soon as a bit of 🍆 comes back on the scene that child will be put at risk yet again, forced to play happy families with a total stranger again & then have to deal with the aftermath of you getting dumped again. You are the most desperate, delusional, narcissistic, cockgobbling thundercunt that most of us have ever came across. You & others like you are 💩 stains on the underpants of humanity.

Mar 8, 2024
Starts this morning post with....going to do something together with H that I've never done...
Swimming, pitch and putt, walk on the beach, just a walk!, park, time without me phone, safeguarding her?! The list can go on but no she's going to get her some matching tacky nails and then she can watch them do me feet!!!
Also the shopping haul, how much disposable income does she have £70 on 2 candles wtf!
She's a s mum and a s person!!
Plus it's not exactly warm in costa del sol ATM and any pool or sea will be freezing but then again that won't make a difference to the old slapper!! God I hope her fall is near!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I thought she was flying with Easy Jet? After all the palava she was talking about with being on the phone to Easy Jet
Ffs is it easy jet 🙈🤣
Here’s easy jets flights going to Spain 🤣🤣
I’m sure palma is majorca

Attachments

• IMG_3031.jpeg
    IMG_3031.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3032.jpeg
    IMG_3032.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: woccothecwumpet
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Starts this morning post with....going to do something together with H that I've never done...
Swimming, pitch and putt, walk on the beach, just a walk!, park, time without me phone, safeguarding her?! The list can go on but no she's going to get her some matching tacky nails and then she can watch them do me feet!!!
Also the shopping haul, how much disposable income does she have £70 on 2 candles wtf!
She's a s mum and a s person!!
Plus it's not exactly warm in costa del sol ATM and any pool or sea will be freezing but then again that won't make a difference to the old slapper!! God I hope her fall is near!!

Why is she spending £70 on candles from the White Company when the Northumberland Candle Company send her obscene amounts of candles and tat every other week? I thought the NCC were gorgeous 😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
Andy’s partner Holly has a daughter around the same age as Harper who now identifies as a boy, dresses as one plays soccer in a team and had all their lovely long hair cut into a pixie cut this has been for a few years now I think Aimee is worried H is influenced by this when she had her tomboy stage and theres nothing wrong in letting H have her own personality and be allowed to explore that
I truley hope Aimee is not biggoted and bad mouths Freya to Harper
i remember a few years back when catpiss completely outed that child on one of her videos!!!

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
So just catching up on TL and I see she’s going to Costa del Sol.
Can’t believe I’ve just remembered I have a REAL friend who is an air stewardess for jet2 so I’ve just messaged her about Catpiss and her flight Sunday am. Said she is easy to spot as she will have a horrendous orange MJ bag and a diseased smelly support bear with her and she will be with her daughter 🤣🤣
If she isn’t on that flight she will know someone who is and told her she or to tell someone they have to do a sniff test , get a photo with her on my mates phone to show the real A and show extra support as she gets so traumatised with flying 🤣🤣🤣

If Catpiss wasn’t going with H I’d 100% tell my mate to say to the captain that she is acting suspicious and needs removing of the flight but I couldn’t & wouldn't do that to an innocent child because of her narcissistic se mother.

Not hard to find her flight when she gives all the info out & states it’s a really early flight and has to be up mega early Sunday 🤣🤣
If I need to edit anything let me know asap
If she’s going to Costa del Sol, wouldn’t she be flying to Malaga?

Status
Not open for further replies.