Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
We see you catpiss, if you have to tell people you are a good mother then you are certainly not. No amount of money you throw at the child or fake engagement you have with the child makes you a good mother. You can buy the child stuff, get their nails done, take them on holiday, pretend you have a great & beautiful bond with the child as much as you want but everyone knows that as soon as a bit of 🍆 comes back on the scene that child will be put at risk yet again, forced to play happy families with a total stranger again & then have to deal with the aftermath of you getting dumped again. You are the most desperate, delusional, narcissistic, cockgobbling thundercunt that most of us have ever came across. You & others like you are 💩 stains on the underpants of humanity.

Couldn’t have worded that any better myself! Absolutely bang on. She’s obviously trying to convince herself that she’s a ‘good mum’
Material possessions do not make you a good mum. The simple things like a walk on the beach, a walk to the park, activity days out etc is what kids want and they are the memories which will stick for them

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why is she spending £70 on candles from the White Company when the Northumberland Candle Company send her obscene amounts of candles and tat every other week? I thought the NCC were gorgeous 😂
They go straight in her drawers for gifting to her family on Bdays and Xmas.
I absolutely hate her. So looking forward to the holiday dramas. Shes ugly inside and out 😜🐷

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I hope @Sevda_the_seagull can do something with this and catpiss was VERY VERY close to Duncle David. She would wonder to his care home several times a week because of the link with Andys mum working there. She manipulated him in to an affair at the time
She did what !!! Manipulated him into an affair!
And the way she sits on her pedestal thinking she is better than everyone else !!
What a b !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Exactly....more fool them 😁
I would LOVE to see her go into a Diptyque shop and do a haul. They are always on my list for Bday and Xmas. I’d rather have a few of them just to burn an hour every now and then, rather than anything else. She could get one a week if she halved her take aways. Again though she has no class or style whatsoever. She’s also a greedy, ugly and miserable moaning munter.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Aimee being a relatable single mum again with the white company candles. Im a single mum on a good wage, i own my home and I couldn't just go and buy those candles for the craic. You are nothing but a brat. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Without her dad she really would be living on cornflakes. Also she needs to allow Harper to be who she is. She's so disappointed that she's a tomboy. She pushed that nail appointment and Harper wants to make her happy that's it. Stop trying to make her so much like you, she'll be disliked even less than you already setting her up to be. It's so sad. And an artist. The next Picasso I'm sure 🙄

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Aimee being a relatable single mum again with the white company candles. Im a single mum on a good wage, i own my home and I couldn't just go and buy those candles for the craic. You are nothing but a brat. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Without her dad she really would be living on cornflakes. Also she needs to allow Harper to be who she is. She's so disappointed that she's a tomboy. She pushed that nail appointment and Harper wants to make her happy that's it. Stop trying to make her so much like you, she'll be disliked even less than you already setting her up to be. It's so sad. And an artist. The next Picasso I'm sure 🙄

I could not justify spending that amount on just candles. They’re nice as a treat or for a gift, but she just throws money away. Obviously she’s free to spend her money as she wishes but her house is so dated, that would be top priority for me.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I could not justify spending that amount on just candles. They’re nice as a treat or for a gift, but she just throws money away. Obviously she’s free to spend her money as she wishes but her house is so dated, that would be top priority for me.
I've said before a lick of paint and stick to a colour and theme in a room and her house could be beautiful. But she doesn't try. Thar cushion yesterday that she thought was stunning was disgusting. She hasn't got taste so that does add to her house looking like it does. A home doesn't have to have alot of money spent on it to look lovely. But she manages to make everything look cheap. Those candles are just things to her. Literally loves a brand and an expensive name to throw around but you can't polish a turd as they say and those candles will sit in a room that's supposed to be blush and nude tones I think but is ruined with thar god awful mirror she loves so much. See if she loves those sort of colours then you could turn that room into something beautiful with those colours. An emerald green or even orange or red but a staple coloured sofa with a nice mat then the mirror and a unit of shelves to have things on with gold tones and then splashes of colour, some nude tones on the walls so theres no clashing and some panelling even, wood floor, get rid of the fireplace and get a wall fire installed and put the TV above it. Some nice lighting fixtures and lighting wood furniture, I'm not describing it well but in my head I know what it would look like 🤣 and with the things she buys i think she would be better going brighter but with use of accessories and stuff make it homely, She just hasn't got a clue how to do things.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry to look like I stealing posts but just been catching up on TL. I can’t believe that nail salon have put shellac on a 9 year on.

I know I look like I’m stirring up trouble keep reporting her but it’s her own doing. This needs reporting.

This is the salon she apparently uses.(Hope you don’t mind me posting it here?)

Attachments

• IMG_3564.jpeg
    IMG_3564.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 198
Mar 8, 2024
Sorry to look like I stealing posts but just been catching up on TL. I can’t believe that nail salon have put shellac on a 9 year on.

I know I look like I’m stirring up trouble keep reporting her but it’s her own doing. This needs reporting.

This is the salon she apparently uses.(Hope you don’t mind me posting it here?)
That’s my post, share away. And it’s not hard to find the salon when she’s tagging them on her insta! Once again easy to find.

And now I’m getting someone on TL saying I’m wrong at generalising Chinese salons being out for the money, but they are. As many clients in as possible. They should be refusing even with parental consent because if harper has a reaction or infection - Aimee will be blaming the salon but they’re both to blame

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
That’s my post, share away. And it’s not hard to find the salon when she’s tagging them on her insta! Once again easy to find.

And now I’m getting someone on TL saying I’m wrong at generalising Chinese salons being out for the money, but they are. As many clients in as possible. They should be refusing even with parental consent because if harper has a reaction or infection - Aimee will be blaming the salon but they’re both to blame
Thank you.

And all I can say is that where I’m from that isn’t a generalisation at all actually. It’s completely true.

Funnily enough my nieces mum took her to such a place at 9 years old and caused my niece all sorts of problems since with her hands / nails. She is now 13. They can have lasting consequences and ironically her stupid mother did then complain and even threaten to sue.

The insurance doesn’t cover children that age so why risk it?

Wouldn’t make me want to go there as an adult. But in fairness I find Aimee’s nails absolutely rank so I wouldn’t touch the place anyway.

Plus last vlog she did getting them done it didn’t look clean and hygienic to me!

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I am a qualified therapist and the only thing you should allow on a child’s nails is normal polish, not anything else, -
Taking Harper to the nail salon - how boring for her also,
I’m a single parent to grown up kids now,
I worked full time, but when I was off they went to the cinema, theme parks, parks, seaside, the woods - everywhere, that kid has no live, she should be going to gymnastics, dancing, football, horse riding anything she would love - yes Aimee that makes you a for the debate a s mum because you can’t even take her to the swimming lessons - you were shamed into her having, as she was flapping round with armbands at age 8

Status
Not open for further replies.