Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I emailed her se Management agency and asked why you advertise an Aimee Pimlott from Liverpool when she's not a Pimlott or from Liverpool and I got an answer back of 'Aimee is one of Tiktoks most successful sellers' WTF has that got to do with that!??
If that’s successful I hope I never achieve success

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I imagine as soon as her front door shuts the 5 cats all do off out the house with those little sticks over their shoulders with their catnip toys in "Come on lads and lasses let's get outta this fing joint before the sweaty tramp gets back, can't stick it in this shole any longer, AND QUIT CALLING ME "REMI BOY" 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aww thanks for checking in on me ❤️ really kind of you. I'm struggling quite a bit in my personal life. Just been lost in my own thoughts. I'm trying to decide about my relationship and if I want it to continue. Its so hard.. cried alot 😢
My daughter is in Turkey for 2 weeks too..so it's s being in your own head sometimes isn't it. I just don't know what to do. 💔 My way of thinking amd trying to deal with things is spring cleaning
..working through everything In the house!
I really appreciate you reaching out. ❤️ xx

Oh lovely 😢 we are here for you never think you are alone! Yes I’m the same I also clean! And sometimes if you are debating your relationship like that, deep down you already know the answer it is just difficult to make that decision and to take that leap,
If it isn’t making you happy anymore ❤️

Take a breath, try to do something for YOU and don’t be too hard on yourself. Do some self care and remember you are a beautiful person inside and out. 🥰🥰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aww thanks for checking in on me ❤️ really kind of you. I'm struggling quite a bit in my personal life. Just been lost in my own thoughts. I'm trying to decide about my relationship and if I want it to continue. Its so hard.. cried alot 😢
My daughter is in Turkey for 2 weeks too..so it's s being in your own head sometimes isn't it. I just don't know what to do. 💔 My way of thinking amd trying to deal with things is spring cleaning
Oh I love a spring clean! I also like throwing things out and doing charity bags.
Keep checking in on here because it’s so funny and the drama really will start soon 😂😂😂😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

Sending love and a huge hug to you 💜 we are all here should you need people to talk to, have a rant or moan to. Don’t suffer alone, you aren’t by yourself here. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.