Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She doesn’t want to upset anyone with a haul translates to more designer crap she’ll have splurged on 🙄

And it’s absolutely killing her she can’t feature the kid on TT isn’t it, she’s that desperate to push ‘I’m a great mum’ narrative she is resorting to having her in the background of videos. Whether she features or not that narrative will be never ever be true for her.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
She doesn’t want to upset anyone with a haul translates to more designer crap she’ll have splurged on 🙄

And it’s absolutely killing her she can’t feature the kid on TT isn’t it, she’s that desperate to push ‘I’m a great mum’ narrative she is resorting to having her in the background of videos. Whether she features or not that narrative will be never ever be true for her.
100% 👏👏👏 click bait! Dangling the carrots! Look il show her hand, il show her clothes, il look at her and communicate with her whilst I'm filming. Look how close we are! The over exaggerated joy of getting her nails done! She could have had some time with her daughter and painted her nails for her, that would have been more genuine! X

Mar 11, 2024
Northern ireland
I've said before a lick of paint and stick to a colour and theme in a room and her house could be beautiful. But she doesn't try. Thar cushion yesterday that she thought was stunning was disgusting. She hasn't got taste so that does add to her house looking like it does. A home doesn't have to have alot of money spent on it to look lovely. But she manages to make everything look cheap. Those candles are just things to her. Literally loves a brand and an expensive name to throw around but you can't polish a turd as they say and those candles will sit in a room that's supposed to be blush and nude tones I think but is ruined with thar god awful mirror she loves so much. See if she loves those sort of colours then you could turn that room into something beautiful with those colours. An emerald green or even orange or red but a staple coloured sofa with a nice mat then the mirror and a unit of shelves to have things on with gold tones and then splashes of colour, some nude tones on the walls so theres no clashing and some panelling even, wood floor, get rid of the fireplace and get a wall fire installed and put the TV above it. Some nice lighting fixtures and lighting wood furniture, I'm not describing it well but in my head I know what it would look like 🤣 and with the things she buys i think she would be better going brighter but with use of accessories and stuff make it homely, She just hasn't got a clue how to do things.
I said this over on TL, months ago. She has the same taste as the hole in her arse 💩 One of my wee nannies favourite sayings 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Does anyone remember that program years ago where teenagers went abroad for the first time with their mates but don't know mum and dad are watching their every move in the hotel next door on TV screens. After a difficult flight H and aimee will arrive at the hotel. After realizing the wifi is pretty s H makes some friends her age and watches the entertainment with them, maybe even playing a game of bingo. Aimee will knock back endless cocktails whilst trying to screw the hotel staff and promising them her dad will buy them a hotel if they date her!
Gregg and Wendy watch the s show unfold in the hotel next door and will ask for this social media experiment to end immediately before their granddaughter comes to any harm.... they have all fuked off home in disgrace before vicious vav even arrives 😆

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
100% 👏👏👏 click bait! Dangling the carrots! Look il show her hand, il show her clothes, il look at her and communicate with her whilst I'm filming. Look how close we are! The over exaggerated joy of getting her nails done! She could have had some time with her daughter and painted her nails for her, that would have been more genuine! X

Spot on. It’s all so forced and fake isn’t it. Nothing she does is genuine. I think the being called out as a crap mother is something that really bothers her.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Aww thanks for checking in on me ❤️ really kind of you. I'm struggling quite a bit in my personal life. Just been lost in my own thoughts. I'm trying to decide about my relationship and if I want it to continue. Its so hard.. cried alot 😢
My daughter is in Turkey for 2 weeks too..so it's s being in your own head sometimes isn't it. I just don't know what to do. 💔 My way of thinking amd trying to deal with things is spring cleaning
..working through everything In the house!
I really appreciate you reaching out. ❤️ xx
I’m so sorry your going through all that right now babe and take the time you need ❤️
Think what is best for YOU and whatever you decide even if it’s temporary, you have valid reasons why ❤️
I’m like you and find its helps when I spring clean and in my own world.
You’re also missing your daughter and have the worry of when they are abroad.
Always here if you need to vent without giving too much away ❤️xxx

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

I agree. Me and my girls love having what we call a ‘girly night’, usually it’s when hubby is at work for the night and it’s just me and the girls at home.
We do face masks, paint nails, I do them back and foot massages 😂 and a little mini facial. They absolutely love it and we make a little set up in the sitting room with blankets and pillows on the floor and then watch a movie. Such a simple thing, but is quality mum and daughter time which I hope gives them lovely memories.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I thought it was funny she mentioned she’s got a pet sitter staying after telling the world and any potential criminals what dates she won’t be home.

Not a chance has she actually got a pet sitter, she is just saying that she has got one so as to try and stop people calling her out for leaving the cats alone for the week. But she knows ultimately that we know it's what she is going to do so i don't know why she lies about it, or anything for that matter but aimee does aimee. Her parents will pop in to feed them but that's it. They will either remain locked in the house for the week or maybe they will just go out the cat flap and probably not return.

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
Just had a thought…..
Cat sitter is going to have to sleep in her bed 🤮🤮🤮
Hope she removes her crusty dildo out of it 🤢🤢🤢
She ain't having a cat sitter, when I messaged her to say who was having the babeeezzz when she went on the last trip, can't remember where that was and she said her cat sitter yet when she was back home she said her dad had popped in!! 🤥 LIAR!!

And then…

Mar 9, 2024

Attachments

• D1262FBD-398C-42BC-A177-A780CDE19FA0.jpeg
    D1262FBD-398C-42BC-A177-A780CDE19FA0.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 72
Mar 8, 2024
Thanks everyone for the love. ❤️
It still amazes me how people think we are horrible human beings and trolls.
Couldn't be further from the truth. This is evidence of that. Just because we have opinions and concerns that other can't see....yet, does not mean we are not nice people.

I know the answer about my partner really.. I think.... I just think it's 2 years of me hoping things would get better. Also I feel it's my last chance. I stayed 20 years too long in an abusive marriage. I didn't think I would even date again. You know us woman torment ourselves..looking at pics and videos and listening to our playlist. Thinking of every place we have been to. 😢💔

I was saying to some of the girls at work, if I'm this upset..what does it mean... does it mean I'm mourning what could have been, or I still love him... 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I've kept him at arms length for 2 months. (We live quite far apart) Actually one said at work..could u see yourself living with him...and I was like..no way. She said there's your answer.

He keeps messaging every few days.
The other day he said..how are you?
I replied... not sure how to answer that.
His reply...well I'm fed up...been 2 months not seeing each other...this can't go on.
I was fuming. (Still not taking ownership..playing the victim etc over why we are at this point)
I just sent back...I guess there's my answer..it can't go on!
He then came back with...I didn't mean it like that etc etc. I said something childish like....leave me alone and get back on the fing dating apps!
I then went looking at msges from 2 years ago. He was making the same promises and asking for another chance.

Not saying there hasn't been nice times. He's very affectionate. Unfortunately we don't match on a maturity level or intellectual level (certainly not emotional intelligence) and i feel that's important even if it makes me sound like a b.

I told him to go to the Dr's and get some advice and a referral to look into possible Autism + personality disorders. He eventually did....that's another story.. He forgets I know how things work regarding this stuff and can smell bs a mile off.
He doesn't like the fact I figure stuff out about him.

I don't know if to call it, give him more time to see if he is demonstrating that he's getting help/advice or what tbh 🤷‍♀️

I'm nearly 48..and don't know what is the right thing to do...pathetic really! You know when you know too much and are aware that I'm probably trauma bonded and prob been took advantage of and my empathy and care taken as a weakness.
He has said some insensitive things to me about my past which has really hurt. I guess I've given lots of chances..over compensating..in case he is on the spectrum. I've prob been a mug tbh!

My daughter can't stand him. Says he is weird and can't understand why I haven't "binned it off" as they say.
It's not easy when feelings are involved is it...

Oh dear...I've wrote loads 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️sorry guys. Writing is like therapy for me. Also acting the goat and using humour as a coping mechanism.

Back to A!

Thanks for all your messages. Means alot given you don't know me from Adam!
Hope I haven't triggered or upset anyone with some of the content. 🙏❤️🥰 xx

Mar 8, 2024
I’m so sorry your going through all that right now babe and take the time you need ❤️
Think what is best for YOU and whatever you decide even if it’s temporary, you have valid reasons why ❤️
I’m like you and find its helps when I spring clean and in my own world.
You’re also missing your daughter and have the worry of when they are abroad.
Always here if you need to vent without giving too much away ❤️xxx
I've just probably given far too much away on my post just now! 🤦‍♀️ I know I'm guilty of over sharing...🫣
I think a few of us are similar type of people.
Thanks again ❤️🥰 xxx

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Spot on. It’s all so forced and fake isn’t it. Nothing she does is genuine. I think the being called out as a crap mother is something that really bothers her.
Oh for sure! She was seething, you could tell by the ' it's not up for debate comment. Who even says that, I would like to think that if I was doing something that was harming or upsetting my children that people that know me could feel like they could speak to me about it etc with a comment like that she's basically insinuating that she can do exactly what she wants with H and no one can question her x

Mar 7, 2024
Thanks everyone for the love. ❤️
It still amazes me how people think we are horrible human beings and trolls.
Couldn't be further from the truth. This is evidence of that. Just because we have opinions and concerns that other can't see....yet, does not mean we are not nice people.

I know the answer about my partner really.. I think.... I just think it's 2 years of me hoping things would get better. Also I feel iit's y last chance. I stayed 20 years too long in an abusive marriage. I didn't think I would even date again. You know us woman torment ourselves..looking at pics and videos and listening to our playlist. Thinking of every place we have been to. 😢💔

I was saying to some of the girls at work, if I'm this upset..what does it mean... does it mean I'm mourning what could have been, or I still love him... 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I've kept him at arms length for 2 months. (We live quite far apart) Actually one said at work..could u see yourself living with him...and I was like..no way. She said there's your answer.

He keeps messaging every few days.
The other day he said..how are you?
I replied... not sure how to answer that.
His reply...well I'm fed up...been 2 months not seeing each other...this can't go on.
I was fuming. (Still not taking ownership..playing the victim etc over why we are at this point)
I just sent back...I guess there's my answer..it can't go on!
He then came back with...I didn't mean it like that etc etc. I said something childish like....leave me alone and get back on the fing dating apps!
I then went looking at msges from 2 years ago. He was making the same promises and asking for another chance.

Not saying there hasn't been nice times. He's very affectionate. Unfortunately we don't match on a maturity level or intellectual level (certainly not emotional intelligence) and i feel that's important even if it makes me sound like a b.

I told him to go to the Dr's and get some advice and a referral to look into possible Autism + personality disorders. He eventually did....that's another story.. He forgets I know how things work regarding this stuff and can smell bs a mile off.
He doesn't like the fact I figure stuff out about him.

I don't know if to call it, give him more time to see if he is demonstrating that he's getting help/advice or what tbh 🤷‍♀️

I'm nearly 48..and don't know what is the right thing to do...pathetic really! You know when you know too much and are aware that I'm probably trauma bonded and prob been took advantage of and my empathy and care taken as a weakness.
He has said some insensitive things to me about my past which has really hurt. I guess I've given lots of chances..over compensating..in case he is on the spectrum. I've prob been a mug tbh!

My daughter can't stand him. Says he is weird and can't understand why I haven't "binned it off" as they say.
It's not easy when feelings are involved is it...

Oh dear...I've wrote loads 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️sorry guys. Writing is like therapy for me. Also acting the goat and using humour as a coping mechanism.

Back to A!

Thanks for all your messages. Means alot given you don't know me from Adam!
Hope I haven't triggered or upset anyone with some of the content. 🙏❤️🥰 xx
I think you need to ask yourself - would you be happy seeing your daughter dating someone like him? If the answer is no then you need to end it lovely because you are worth so much more x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh for sure! She was seething, you could tell by the ' it's not up for debate comment. Who even says that, I would like to think that if I was doing something that was harming or upsetting my children that people that know me could feel like they could speak to me about it etc with a comment like that she's basically insinuating that she can do exactly what she wants with H and no one can question her x

Oh yeah for sure, no one is allowed to question her about anything, that’s why you instantly get deleted and blocked for any comment that’s not blowing smoke up her not size 12 arse. I wish someone would give her a reality check.

Status
Not open for further replies.