Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Aimee, folk are less concerned about the "paint" under her nails and more concerned about the damage you're doing to her nails getting them done in a nail bar that uses UV lights on children. All she should've had is a bit of polish. No need to damage her nails at all.

Also, try washing the nozzle before you put the cream away you dirty tramp, then it doesn't go mouldy

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
No you can't tell people to mind their own business when it's PUBLICLY (emphasis on publicly) on the Internet. While it is PUBLICLY on the Internet, people will raise concerns.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240406_092859_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406_092859_TikTok.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 184
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Sorry guys, you know me by now,🙈🙈 bit manic and all over the show 😬😬😬 and spend f words and fery like glitter🌟🌟 but just read this outpouring of emotion and I'm sorry, I don't know the backstory but Jesus girl, you offloaded A HELL of a lot there and just wanted to pipe up and say GO WITH YOUR HEART ❤️ and for you to speak out on here means we ain't a bad bunch, you felt comfortable enough to tell us your probs and that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ( its probably Satan warming up my throne in hell but hey ho) we don't know each other from adam and in the real world I don't swear (believe it or fing not !!!) but I'm an upstanding member of the community and wear a halo of gold (ok ok ...that's bullshit) but you know what I mean 🙄 anyway, that's as far as it goes to say I feel an affinity with you lovely ladies and if we ever met up it would one hell of a fing night 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍻🍻🍻🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍷🍷🍷🍷🍸🍸🍸🍸
I would love to meet you all! We would have the best night full of laughter!
Tena lady on order lol

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee, folk are less concerned about the "paint" under her nails and more concerned about the damage you're doing to her nails getting them done in a nail bar that uses UV lights on children. All she should've had is a bit of polish. No need to damage her nails at all.

Also, try washing the nozzle before you put the cream away you dirty tramp, then it doesn't go mouldy
That nozzle!!! 🤮🤮🤮 Every time she uses any squirty cream you can see the nozzle hasn't been washed.....dirty dirty rank skanky b. No wonder her daughter looks so ill all the time. 🤬🤬🤬

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Hi Aimee, thank you for addressing the nails, yes kids have dirty nails, but soap and water is a great way of getting rid of dirt, also exposing your 9 year old to a UV light for nails is not clever, also you commented about her bags under her eyes your response was typically a “narc” one, you should be ashamed your child has dark bags like that!!!!! Oh see the green juice was mentioned - you are a fraud as you mentioned you haven’t been sick for a while, that’s just because you have forgotten to be - as you clearly don’t drink green juice your diet is junk food not health.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Honestly I can't actually cope with her I feel like her sometimes with my health conditions I'm a type one diabetic I have Rheumatoid arthritis and last year I was in hospital for a week for having multiple strokes I'm 32 just! My son who's 9 is also a type one diabetic and my daughter 14 is autistic with severe food avasion my mum died when I was 18 and my dad lives to far away to help so I have no help or support what so ever I still have to do all the school runs whether I can function with the arthritis or whether I've had no sleep with my sons diabetic alarms going off I still have to cook even if I struggle to hold a pan because thats what an actual single parent has to do his dad Is as much use as a chocolate teapot picks and chooses when he pays maintenance never has my son over night only did when I was in hospital because he was forced to but he use to drop him off at the hospital at 3pm when he finished school and pick him up at 6pm when visiting was over I currently don't work and then you get this absolute weapon taking advantage of her parents who she's lucky to have she doesn't appreciate a single thing and just throws money around like she doesn't have a care in the world like she's not panicking incase she can't get the kids packed lunches for school or if she has enough petrol to get them there and back sorry for the rant just can't bare her and her ways she's 100% being the way she is with Harper now for show so when she's away Harper isn't surprised or doesn't show her up infront of vav wondering if her dead beat is ill because the way she's acting novelty will wear off soon of Harper being her bestie its all for show! It's sickening and do you know what shaimeeeee ive just been away with my TWO children and dog on my own for a whole week and we all have health problems and I would still pick my life 10xs over yours any day of the week!!! Sorry for the rant and well done if you managed to read it all 😂😂😂
You’re a trooper! She must piss you off more than most of us I’m sure.
She’s got no clue has she 😡

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
No you can't tell people to mind their own business when it's PUBLICLY (emphasis on publicly) on the Internet. While it is PUBLICLY on the Internet, people will raise concerns.
The sheer arrogance of her never ceases to amaze!

Even if it was paint you bellend most fing normal people wash before they go out, or you know, after the toilet. It’s clear your daughter doesn’t.

And it may be ‘just’ paint but what else is stuck down there with it? Dirt & bacteria.

Also it’s because of absolute soap dodgers like you we had a global pandemic. Did that teach you nothing??

You clearly saw the nail comments on these forums as there were none on insta and TT so I suggest you do off back to your hovel and leave us to our pages!!!

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
She absolutely reads here. I said something about “oh I didn’t see anything negative posted. Maybe on tattle?” And got quickly blocked 😆
Oh I seen that comment - that’s true though, there wasn’t any negative comments on her posts, she reads here and it triggers her, she doesn’t like not being able to control what we say, Truth hurt eh Aimee, if you were a good mum we would openly tell you, but your not!!!! And you should be shamed, you get what you put out / and you put out nothing.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
We all know she reads here and the other one ,that was not paint ammie ! It was ground in dirt , now adress your daughters two black eyes !! She looks so unhealthy you are a disgrace of a mother feed her nutrious.foods instead of endless takeaways have a look at what your sister says about takeaways ...she does digs at you and you're too thick to realise her child looks so much healthier than your daughter ..take a leaf out of her book ..infact take the whole fecking book as you're useless .... happy holiday hun ,we know you'll be reading here love that for you ...

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh I seen that comment - that’s true though, there wasn’t any negative comments on her posts, she reads here and it triggers her, she doesn’t like not being able to control what we say, Truth hurt eh Aimee, if you were a good mum we would openly tell you, but your not!!!! And you should be shamed, you get what you put out / and you put out nothing.
She’s always says it’s in the filtered comments which only she sees.
Filtered comments = TL and CC

Status
Not open for further replies.