Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
@lexilou I'm sorry to hear your news, take it easy and be kind to yourself. Xx

Sunglasses 👓
Is it just me being a cheapskate or does everyone buy expensive Sunglasses? I only buy cheapy ones because i am forever losing them. I don't see the point (unless prescription) on spending money on Sunglasses.
Are they better for you? Better protection? I always wear a hat in the sun as my nose and neck burn quickly. Happy to be educated in Sunglasses :)

If she bought Chanel ones last year, where are they? If I had something that expensive I would make sure I knew where they were at all times! I would probably keep them safe with my passport! Haha.

I always buy cheapy one ones cos I either break them or lose them 😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Storm Kathleen may delay her flight. Love that for her ❤️

That would be the icing on the cake. Either gets too s scared to fly or she will be bouncing around the cabin holding on to her precious teddy. I’m not a great flyer, it’s the taking off that gets me, but the last time we went abroad I had one of my daughters sat next to me and I was determined not to show I was scared so it didn’t scare her. She loved it though and actually held my hand and kept asking if I was ok, bless her. Much braver then me 😂 I’m ok once I’m in the air and I’ve got a voddy and coke in my hand 🥃

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I absolutely love you lot 💜😂 what a privilege to be all like minded people supporting each other and having the same opinions. Even when there is a difference in opinion, we discuss briefly and then move on.
It’s like having a girls WhatsApp group 😂 I was sleeping on and off last night and there was still the odd post every now and again. Always someone awake to converse with.
What a lucky lot. I’m sure we would have an absolute ball if we all met up dressed up in our fave aimless wardrobe malfunctions 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Was just on and seen stephs clothes for hols and Maxs. Aimee is going to look like she got let loose from the circus next to her. Say what you will about Steph but she dresses well, her hair and makeups always pretty good and her children are well turned out. Her clothes for max are lovely and she even said max really suits these colours. Aimee doesn't think like that at all. The more garish something is the better to her and it doesn't suit her or Harper. Especially with Harpers skin tone.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Pack my bum wipes with me.......do off you melt. We had awful news this afternoon regarding my mums cancer and this thing just grinds my soul with her lack of awareness to real life. No one gives one single do what toiletries you pack.
So sorry about your mum & sending lots of virtual hugs and love to you all ❤️

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
How can we report this absolute butcher! Her ‘client’ looks trafficked at best gun to head to say she’s happy with it 😵‍💫
Horrendous is there a hairdresser ASA we can file against?????
In other news her aimeeeeeeee is leaving without her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that should free up tons of time to see her other child charlieeeee. PLACE YOUR BETS NOW… as to whether we will see arl slappers face round charlottes this nxt week.. 273727:1 odds

Attachments

• 51245CA5-A0D0-48B7-9009-C169196FD04C.png
    51245CA5-A0D0-48B7-9009-C169196FD04C.png
    431.8 KB · Views: 48
Mar 8, 2024
Oh wow, you are exactly the definition of a strong, independent woman/mum 🩷 I'm so sorry to read all you've have had and no doubt continue to go through 😞 and to lose a parent at such a young age 😞 I know you didn't do this post for this but can I say what an amazing mum and strong person you are. You are doing an amazing job by the sounds of it 🩷
Have a lovely weekend 😊 xx
Aaah that's so lovely youve just made my weekend thank you so much 💖 she really just winds me up more than I could ever put into words has her mum and dad at the click of her manky taloons she honestly doesn't understand how lucky she is silly c*#t 😊😂 xx

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
How can we report this absolute butcher! Her ‘client’ looks trafficked at best gun to head to say she’s happy with it 😵‍💫
Horrendous is there a hairdresser ASA we can file against?????
In other news her aimeeeeeeee is leaving without her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that should free up tons of time to see her other child charlieeeee. PLACE YOUR BETS NOW… as to whether we will see arl slappers face round charlottes this nxt week.. 273727:1 odds
That poor woman looks so uncomfortable on that post. Bet she won’t go to Wendy scissorhands again….

Status
Not open for further replies.