Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHEN you comment on her videos, ANY time DAY OR NIGHT if she doesn't like the comment YOU ARE BLOCKED😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 PMSFL AIMEE, YOU ARE SO SAD AND PATHETIC, GET A fING LIFE FOR YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE ON TIKTOK 24 HOURS A fING DAY!! Going on her jollies tomorrow and she can't even get ready for it WITHOUT being on her fING PHONE!! do ME🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn't want her life for a fing golden egg, its so s, feeling like you have to be online monitoring comments in case someone shows you up for the incompetent lazy, dirty, sweaty fing s that you are. Just do OFF TO fING SPAIN WILL YA AND TAKE YA sE CONTENT WITH YA, BTW I cannot WAIT to see Stephs videos UNFILTERED with ya massive moon face 🌚 in every shot😂🤣🤣 BRING ON THE sSHOW🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

#BuRitsMeJobJyaKnowWarraIMean.
LOL

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Had a nap now I cant sleep! Been a busy day of cleaning and getting everything ready for my son to go back to school next week. He's autistic and always needs a few days before of preparation 😅 anticipating her first video... Will it be at the airport or a get ready with me? Tell you the wind is off the globe! Ha God help her Caca s ss on the planey 🤣🤣🤣🤣 xxx

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_4870.jpeg
IMG_4870.jpeg
Wonder if we will be treated to another undersized swimsuit. 🩱 remember this lip hugging number 🫦
Why she holding her stomach. So her big blow hole belly can't be seen. Sorry to say this but I hope it drops down

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Never understood the obsession with designer sunglasses. Not judging those of you who have them, I’m happy for you if it’s something you like but with Aimee there’s no appreciation for what she has. Most people would take good care of something that cost so much money but I bet she throws them around like they cost £3 out of primark.
And they actually do look like they are from Primark on her 😉

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The return of The Massive Muff
That fing bear on the bed 🤣🤢
Honestly can't wait for this s show because she has absolutely no sense of style and evidently does not care what she or her kid looks like. I can't stand Vav but I can't deny she's clean, well put together and her and her kids are pretty immaculate in comparison!!! Plus we all know Vav is the biggest 'troll' and we can rely on her taking them studio lights down the beach and capturing those angles 😍😭🤣 and not forgetting her 'no filter' will actually be NO filter!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I was an 88 baby and the 90’s tunes will always be the best decade. Can’t beat em. Even my kids love them 😂

88 baby as well.
The way she looks at food is sick 🤢. Why does she always say taste test ?? It’s the same s every time . Unhealthy greasy food. Same as every day.

It's a reason for her to make content using food and to eat the food. It's nonsense anyway as not everyone likes the same things so her taste testing does nothing for anyone.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
How can we report this absolute butcher! Her ‘client’ looks trafficked at best gun to head to say she’s happy with it 😵‍💫
Horrendous is there a hairdresser ASA we can file against?????
In other news her aimeeeeeeee is leaving without her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that should free up tons of time to see her other child charlieeeee. PLACE YOUR BETS NOW… as to whether we will see arl slappers face round charlottes this nxt week.. 273727:1 odds

Not a chance will she go around to see charlie, that would be the right thing to do seeing as she is her daughter as well as aimee.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
WE ARE ALL GOING ON A SUMMER HOLIDAY 🎵

Have we got our snacks? Crisps? Choccie? Frubalicious? Maybe even a hammy sammy?
Fluff whilst we laugh at her fat muff?

I’m ready for the weeks shenanigans

Starting with: worst plane journey ever, anxiety 😟, support bear and sick and 💩 on the plane. ✈️
Then Monday when vav arrives and the true chaos begins 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Oh I’m ready babes 😁
Let the s show begin…
Happy watching peeps 😘

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Someone commented on her photo of h about her dark eyes and one of her huns replied it could be reflection of the lamp they are as thick as her ,that picture makes me so sad she looks so pale and ill ,my main concern all along has been for her daughter and it still.is , I won't go away amiee and I won't stop reporting you until something is done about your lack of safeguarding your daughter , when my grandaughter paints its colorful that painting is disturbing .... bring on the holiday ....its fine ..no it really isn't nothing in your life is fine its a disaster and it's all your own doing .....

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
That child is lacking is alot of vitamins I reckon. Those bags are so dark, that's so scary that she doesn't do anything about it. Take her to the doctor instead of yourself you selfish f!
It’s heartbreaking seeing how poorly H looks in the ig post the neglect is awful poor kid needs feeding decent home cooked meals and a damn good wash at three .

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
We all know she will report that this holiday was the best time she’s ever had blah blah blah ,when in reality she’s had the worst time Isnt talking to vav for the 100th time and was forced to look after her child.
I doubt she will cope with max and his autism at all I can see her being mortified of he has a melt down in public.
We all know she is so defensive if anyone dares to suggest harper is on the spectrum ….weird if you ask me.
Who’s betting we have at least 1 day were she is so poorly she will have to lay dawn like on the boat ⛴️ lol.
This woman is so predictable it’s rinse and repeat constantly .

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Aimee talked about it in a live and not in a nice sensitive way either she was condescending
I remember that she is so high and bloody mighty and I fail to realise why when she is a god awful mother,daughter and human being she is so vacuous and at times down right belligerent I’d be mortified if I’d raised that horror of a adult she should never been a mother way to self absorbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.