Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
That another thing she is flashing the cash abroad and we always told to be careful flashing money in other countries as can make you a target of theft or muggings etc.

My nephew went away to Ibiza once and saw someone playing a guitar in a restaurant he was at - he opened his wallet and gave them some money and went on his way.

30 mins later he was beaten up and mugged for said wallet by some local lads who had watched him open his wallet at said restaurant 😔😡.

He was thankfully ok very shaken up and but always told to be careful with money or expensive belongings when abroad.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Let's just say she's not spending her Duncles cash.... where do she get all this money from? I mean a credit card can only get u so far.. I dread to think how much she has spent over the last month alone...1000s of pounds! I'm a single parent I work, my bills are relatively low as we manage well with our money with budgeting etc We have little days out, food on the table and a nice clean home. But there is no way I could afford to book a holiday a week before nor splash out on £300 glasses like it's nothing. I wouldn't even dream of it never mind do it. It's fine be who u are, if u have it enjoy it. But how does she think she's relatable to any single working mum is beyond delusional x

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
That another thing she is flashing the cash abroad and we always told to be careful flashing money in other countries as can make you a target of theft or muggings etc.

My nephew went away to Ibiza once and saw someone playing a guitar in a restaurant he was at - he opened his wallet and gave them some money and went on his way.

30 mins later he was beaten up and mugged for said wallet by some local lads who had watched him open his wallet at said restaurant 😔😡.

He was thankfully ok very shaken up and but always told to be careful with money or expensive belongings when abroad.
Omg I'm so sorry to hear this 😔 bless him sounds absolutely awful. She just doesn't care and she has no awareness of danger! Dont know how she functions at all x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Here she is with her new support teddy bear 🧸

Attachments

• IMG_4591.jpeg
    IMG_4591.jpeg
    309.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4590.jpeg
    IMG_4590.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 115

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No bloody way!!! No wonder she didn't want to show them but then again she knows as soon as someone sees them, they are going to know how much they are! I hope Max stands on them ha. You can't buy class! X
She can’t just buy expensive and look good. You have to buy for your face shape. These make her look very Deidre rasheed.
She does actually dress a lot like she did in the 90’s.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This …is an amazing friend who has selflessly helping her friend through what sounds like the worst time in their lives without a moan or thought about how she feels etc,unlike cat piss who lets face it would know how to spell empathy never mind know what it means.
The memories those children will make with yourself are golden and I truly hope your friend and partner come through this awful time with love which they will because they have what sounds like an amazing support system.
Sending love and hugs to you all ❤️.
You're all bloody lovely horrible little witchy trolls 🥰❤️😘 Bit deep for a sun morn but I've never had my own children. I suffer with endometriosis and had an emergency hysterectomy @26. Which has brought a whole world of issues including early menopause but also grief!! Grief for a life I was robbed of before even being an age of knowing if it was a life I even wanted! I've dealt with this daily and some days are worse than others but I am surrounded by gorgeous kiddies I can borrow 🥰🤣 my nieces can be the kids I'm glad are only on loan sometimes 🤣😅 I thought taking these 3 this wknd would finish me off tbh with twin 3Yo and a 15YO. But we have had a time!!! 😎😍🤣 my house is on it's arse, I can't wait to re-pot the bulbs the boys 'helped' with and my poor dog is run ragged with pink bloody nails on one paw 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But we've been out loads doing gorgeous things that don't cost the earth, filthy as kids should be then bathed and fresh as they also should be. Full bellies all round, non-stop laughing after a few tears after falling in a puddle but ah well! Gorgeous memories!! All currently still in pjs had a big breakfast picnic in the lounge watching films and I'm now doing a roast!! I'm actually sad they'll be gone later. Pooch isn't though 🤣😎 Mum and Dad have had a wonderful spa wknd by all accounts even though she's been quite poorly 😢 but I can't wait for them to all come again!! Funny how a woman's instincts is a motherly one when I have no idea what being a mother is 🥺 but I'll tell you what Shamey I'm a better person and 'Mother' than you'll ever be and I'll be happy to send you some tips 🥰😘
Have a wonderful Sunday you horrible cows!!! 🤣😘 honestly love you all!! 🥰❤️😍😘❤️🥰

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
You're all bloody lovely horrible little witchy trolls 🥰❤️😘 Bit deep for a sun morn but I've never had my own children. I suffer with endometriosis and had an emergency hysterectomy @26. Which has brought a whole world of issues including early menopause but also grief!! Grief for a life I was robbed of before even being an age of knowing if it was a life I even wanted! I've dealt with this daily and some days are worse than others but I am surrounded by gorgeous kiddies I can borrow 🥰🤣 my nieces can be the kids I'm glad are only on loan sometimes 🤣😅 I thought taking these 3 this wknd would finish me off tbh with twin 3Yo and a 15YO. But we have had a time!!! 😎😍🤣 my house is on it's arse, I can't wait to re-pot the bulbs the boys 'helped' with and my poor dog is run ragged with pink bloody nails on one paw 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But we've been out loads doing gorgeous things that don't cost the earth, filthy as kids should be then bathed and fresh as they also should be. Full bellies all round, non-stop laughing after a few tears after falling in a puddle but ah well! Gorgeous memories!! All currently still in pjs had a big breakfast picnic in the lounge watching films and I'm now doing a roast!! I'm actually sad they'll be gone later. Pooch isn't though 🤣😎 Mum and Dad have had a wonderful spa wknd by all accounts even though she's been quite poorly 😢 but I can't wait for them to all come again!! Funny how a woman's instincts is a motherly one when I have no idea what being a mother is 🥺 but I'll tell you what Shamey I'm a better person and 'Mother' than you'll ever be and I'll be happy to send you some tips 🥰😘
Have a wonderful Sunday you horrible cows!!! 🤣😘 honestly love you all!! 🥰❤️😍😘❤️🥰
🥰 Sounds like you are the best auntie ever and definitely the best mother than Aimee Arsehole will ever be!

You are far far above her to even be in same category lovey!

Hope you have a lovey weekend 💕 xx

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Here she is with her new support teddy bear 🧸

Poor Bungle 😂😂😂

It’s funny because in last night’s DUD I thought that top she was wearing looked like George from Rainbow 🌈 😂🌈

When Steph gets there we will have Zippy aswell because she has got a gob on her 😂

Attachments

• EB11D218-0B4B-4B7F-9854-469B48EC85B8.jpeg
    EB11D218-0B4B-4B7F-9854-469B48EC85B8.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 168
  • ABF29D74-4D09-4DD0-83BB-BCE41D746391.jpeg
    ABF29D74-4D09-4DD0-83BB-BCE41D746391.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Poor Bungle 😂😂😂

It’s funny because in last night’s DUD I thought that top she was wearing looked like George from Rainbow 🌈 😂🌈

When Steph gets there we will have Zippy aswell because she has got a gob on her 😂
She always make me think of Rainbow 🌈
The nasty massive tracksuits and the way she acts childish like a kids entertainer

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning ladies feel like iv not had a minute these past few days. Looking forward to the s show of a holiday. Would someone please be so kind to upload her vids here if they can I’m officially blocked and don’t have a back up account lol
Girl same!!! Haha.🥰❤️😘
I literally said very politely I'd never considered buying my adult mum and sister £100s worth of EASTER gifts 👀 Infact never even thought to get them a few quid chocolate egg either.. I'd get ONE for my nephew but 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe I'm tight!!!
But being blocked for that.. b think yourself lucky I didn't say what I really thought!!!! Because I fing wish I had 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I've drove past that hotel when I went to Costa del sol a couple of years ago. It's massive and need a shuttle bus down to the beach. Good taxi ride away from the Marina. Also looked at it for my upcoming holiday away with my son.
Reviews not great and if I remember it is really centred on the swimming there that's why I looked. Slides and massive pool, poor H won't be able to enjoy that. Also I think they have adult only rooftop type of pool with beds over looking the sea. Aww poor you Aimee, you will be itching to get your scraggy arse up there 🤣🤣 also rooms in that hotel looked very dated so at least she will feel at home 🤣🤣

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Girl same!!! Haha.🥰❤️😘
I literally said very politely I'd never considered buying my adult mum and sister £100s worth of EASTER gifts 👀 Infact never even thought to get them a few quid chocolate egg either.. I'd get ONE for my nephew but 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe I'm tight!!!
But being blocked for that.. b think yourself lucky I didn't say what I really thought!!!! Because I fing wish I had 🤣🤣🤣
Go on spoil yourself, make another account and say what you think, youl get blocked but boy youl feel better 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Of course she had a panic attack 🤦🏻‍♀️🥳

So predictable aimless
I’d be panicking too if I was going on holiday with someone I’d only met a handful of times 😂

She’s probably also worried about how she’s going to sneak some boozies down her gullet if Steph’s not drinking. I reckon she’s going to be drinking Prosecco like cordial tonight, get a weeks worth of booze in her before Steph arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.