Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
You're all bloody lovely horrible little witchy trolls 🥰❤️😘 Bit deep for a sun morn but I've never had my own children. I suffer with endometriosis and had an emergency hysterectomy @26. Which has brought a whole world of issues including early menopause but also grief!! Grief for a life I was robbed of before even being an age of knowing if it was a life I even wanted! I've dealt with this daily and some days are worse than others but I am surrounded by gorgeous kiddies I can borrow 🥰🤣 my nieces can be the kids I'm glad are only on loan sometimes 🤣😅 I thought taking these 3 this wknd would finish me off tbh with twin 3Yo and a 15YO. But we have had a time!!! 😎😍🤣 my house is on it's arse, I can't wait to re-pot the bulbs the boys 'helped' with and my poor dog is run ragged with pink bloody nails on one paw 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But we've been out loads doing gorgeous things that don't cost the earth, filthy as kids should be then bathed and fresh as they also should be. Full bellies all round, non-stop laughing after a few tears after falling in a puddle but ah well! Gorgeous memories!! All currently still in pjs had a big breakfast picnic in the lounge watching films and I'm now doing a roast!! I'm actually sad they'll be gone later. Pooch isn't though 🤣😎 Mum and Dad have had a wonderful spa wknd by all accounts even though she's been quite poorly 😢 but I can't wait for them to all come again!! Funny how a woman's instincts is a motherly one when I have no idea what being a mother is 🥺 but I'll tell you what Shamey I'm a better person and 'Mother' than you'll ever be and I'll be happy to send you some tips 🥰😘
Have a wonderful Sunday you horrible cows!!! 🤣😘 honestly love you all!! 🥰❤️😍😘❤️🥰
@allaboardthebirkeybike you are a beautiful human being 🥰

And then…

Mar 9, 2024

Attachments

• C1F470CE-722B-4093-8672-DCF2D7E6EBEB.png
    C1F470CE-722B-4093-8672-DCF2D7E6EBEB.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 60
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Go on spoil yourself, make another account and say what you think, youl get blocked but boy youl feel better 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I have another account hahaha. And am sooo nice 😍🤣 She even did a reply video to a comment she thought was a compliment q but I was actually being sarcastic AF!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I won't out myself because it's all the drama Mick... I just love it!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Straight on the alcohol like a great mummy does when she's the sole carer for her 9 year old in a foreign country. fing idiot. Suddenly Harpers a total swiftie. Do do off Aimee. I haven't seen you try to get her tickets to see her. I haven't heard you even have her on in the car for her? I haven't heard you have her concert on disney plus on in the background. Me and my daughter. Massive swifties and not cause of the hype. Actually love her since her debut album and had it imported cause she wasn't even known here. So yes do do off Aimee. t! Oh and now we know where you're staying. Do you know how many people are off on holidays this week and next and will be about there. Amazing Safeguarding as usual. Also never known anyone to go on hols and spend so much time in their beds and in their room as she previously has shown on other holidays. And this time won't be different as she's got a candle for the fing room. Catch yourself on.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Just watched her video and I’m absolutely lost for words at her absolute stupidity what a dumb b she is! Private education was an absolute waste on her bet owd Gregory boy is so proud!
Not only has she named the hotel that she’s staying at she’s outed where Steph and her kids are going to be! If I was Steph I would be absolutely raging 😡.

Those sunglasses are bloody disgusting and don’t suit her at all! Love that for her

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Is she having a laugh. Sure you got them at a good price. I've checked and there's no offers on them. Lies about the stupidest things. Spent the same money on other sunnies last yr that she clearly can't find or broke them. I hope to god someone steals them or they get smashed. I've no words for her!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240407_131446_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240407_131446_Samsung Internet.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 275
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well well well!! Hol 'vlog' one did not disappoint did it! 😎🤣🤣🤣 Shamey... you know that horrific tan on your face and neck will all run when you jump in the pool with your child... oh s no sorry my bad!! 🤣
Where was your anxiety on the plane? I feel robbed of that little peaking smirky vid you made going to London. But now you're filming out of the window.. make it make sense? Also something else that you should make sense of is buying a JM Candle for the room? 🤣🤣 is this a thing? Are you going to be sat in your room all zen and relaxed? Or are you on holiday? Because believe me now Max has no chill hun and you will not know what's hit you or have any clue how to behave or cope 🙈🤣
AMAZING safeguarding with the hotel name!! Also why you telling us how hot it is in your fing hideous Kaiia hoody? 🥵 can imagine the stench already is the candle to mask it? Also why is your 9yo buying perfume in DF? How come she skipped the Avon body mist faze we all went through? You spoil her something rotten and yes you should treat your child but the way you throw money at her is the reason she's an ungrateful, bratty little b because you know... Wendy... Shamey... H the kitten learns from the cat (piss) 😊😷
Why are you knocking back pina coladas the second you touchdown in a strange country as the sole responsible adult... oh sorry my bad.. again!!!
You're a fing disgusting, disgraceful excuse of a woman and terrible terrible mother!!! But I'll give you your dues... you did not let us down so far so keep it coming!!! 😎🤣🤣😎🤣😎🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
You're all bloody lovely horrible little witchy trolls 🥰❤️😘 Bit deep for a sun morn but I've never had my own children. I suffer with endometriosis and had an emergency hysterectomy @26. Which has brought a whole world of issues including early menopause but also grief!! Grief for a life I was robbed of before even being an age of knowing if it was a life I even wanted! I've dealt with this daily and some days are worse than others but I am surrounded by gorgeous kiddies I can borrow 🥰🤣 my nieces can be the kids I'm glad are only on loan sometimes 🤣😅 I thought taking these 3 this wknd would finish me off tbh with twin 3Yo and a 15YO. But we have had a time!!! 😎😍🤣 my house is on it's arse, I can't wait to re-pot the bulbs the boys 'helped' with and my poor dog is run ragged with pink bloody nails on one paw 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But we've been out loads doing gorgeous things that don't cost the earth, filthy as kids should be then bathed and fresh as they also should be. Full bellies all round, non-stop laughing after a few tears after falling in a puddle but ah well! Gorgeous memories!! All currently still in pjs had a big breakfast picnic in the lounge watching films and I'm now doing a roast!! I'm actually sad they'll be gone later. Pooch isn't though 🤣😎 Mum and Dad have had a wonderful spa wknd by all accounts even though she's been quite poorly 😢 but I can't wait for them to all come again!! Funny how a woman's instincts is a motherly one when I have no idea what being a mother is 🥺 but I'll tell you what Shamey I'm a better person and 'Mother' than you'll ever be and I'll be happy to send you some tips 🥰😘
Have a wonderful Sunday you horrible cows!!! 🤣😘 honestly love you all!! 🥰❤️😍😘❤️🥰
It sounds like you have all had such an amazing weekend and you definitely are a better mum then Catpiss will ever be.
You’ve made memories the kids will remember and I bet they will be wanting to come for more sleepovers too 🥰🥰🥰

Mar 9, 2024
Straight on the alcohol like a great mummy does when she's the sole carer for her 9 year old in a foreign country. fing idiot. Suddenly Harpers a total swiftie. Do do off Aimee. I haven't seen you try to get her tickets to see her. I haven't heard you even have her on in the car for her? I haven't heard you have her concert on disney plus on in the background. Me and my daughter. Massive swifties and not cause of the hype. Actually love her since her debut album and had it imported cause she wasn't even known here. So yes do do off Aimee. t! Oh and now we know where you're staying. Do you know how many people are off on holidays this week and next and will be about there. Amazing Safeguarding as usual. Also never known anyone to go on hols and spend so much time in their beds and in their room as she previously has shown on other holidays. And this time won't be different as she's got a candle for the fing room. Catch yourself on.
That triggered me as well 🤣. Fellow swiftie over here, took my daughter to the eras concert in the cinema, watched it god knows how many times on Disney, and have tickets for the last show in Wembley in August. If she was a swiftie there would have been signs. Hate it when she jumps on bandwagons just because she thinks it’s cool, she probably has no idea of any of TS album name or the fact there’s a new one due out in like 12 days. If H was a swiftie why the do doesn’t she use some of her ‘income’ to buy her tickets, surely a couple of hundred quid on resale tickets is pennies to her for a lovely concert experience as she thinks nothing of spending £300+ on sunnies 🙄. Nice to see she’s taken no advice regarding safeguarding on board. She’s either really thick or is just showing off, actually maybe both??

Status
Not open for further replies.