Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh don’t the ptsd from trying to get tickets was off the chart 🤣🤣. Didn’t get any the first time round didn’t even get a code and was lucky enough to get a code for when she added the extra dates and only cost us £48 a ticket. I couldn’t justify the cost of resale because I did it with Coldplay last year and my husband wasn’t overly pleased with me 🤣. What are you planning on wearing? I can’t find anything I like, I’m half tempted to do the junior jewels pj outfit for pure comfort ha
I got a code first time but the prices were extortionate. I paid it thought because it was for her 18th birthday present. We have seen her in her reputation tour aswell but she had her heart set and I wasn't breaking it. I'd put the money away for it anyway knowing the prices would be tear worthy lol it'll be worth it! I think she may disappear for a few years after this tours over to so well worth it. Well I have a reputation head band with snakes on it, looking for something to go with it and I have a top that says if a man talk s then I owe him nothin (mainly depending on how I feel if I wear that) so far but I'm on the look out for a gold sequin dress to wear with a gold headband and boots to do fearless. And my daughter had an original vintage chiefs jersey that she's doing to wear as a dress with red converse and she had a white bow for her hair that says fed in the head on it. Then she has the 22 outfit and her glasses are all glitzed up with diamanté and say red on them. I'm just sort of trying to suss myself out tbh lol Australia's outfits were unreal but it's slim pickings here I feel! It's really frustrating me 🤣

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Already seen a couple of comments on Stephs page saying the hotels been named by Aimee 👀👀👀👀🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 I'd be fING FUMIN!!! If you give a s about your own child's safety fair enough but don't COMPROMISE OTHER PEOPLES KIDS SAFETY!!!!! .Such a thick t
Someone on Aimee’s said oh wee max will love that forest bit and vav said I know I picked it 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
)
Is this woman really that thick!?
I know Benalmadena very well and I knew exactly where she was staying the second she showed it! To do that on a Solo holiday would be stupid 😳 but to do that when you have your child with you is down right dangerous!

All to show off... no thought for her or her child's safety in a foreign country.
if I was Steph I would be raging!

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Is this woman really that thick!?
I know Benalmadena very well and I knew exactly where she was staying the second she showed it! To do that on a Solo holiday would be stupid 😳 but to do that when you have your child with you is down right dangerous!

All to show off... no thought for her or her child's safety in a foreign country.
Me too just the glance and I know where it was
I know normally Steph doesn’t disclose where she is until she gets back but that hotel alone is easily recognised if your similar with area

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Just quickly... I find it so amusing that her, vav and obvs many others don't seem aware their insurance is void if heaven forbid she had a break in after advertising exactly when she won't be home!!!
Oh sorry my mistake I forgot you've got your imaginary cat sitter and not to mention you're in the neighbourhood watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are the fing watch love. I can just imagine your little village WhatsApp group hahaha never invited but ALWAYS the topic for allllll the wrong reasons!!! 🤢🤣
Honestly I pray you do actually have a cat sitter and she leaves the door open for those poor little loves ... RUN baybeeeeez runnnn!!!
Anyhow off you do!! Have a happy holiday hun 😎 don't forget Ted will you 😉 Vav will LOVE him 🐻🥰🤣
Where was the neighbor hood watch when D2 came and removed his gardening stuff and she didn’t know if she was broken into or not and spent the day having a panic attack

Mar 9, 2024
I got a code first time but the prices were extortionate. I paid it thought because it was for her 18th birthday present. We have seen her in her reputation tour aswell but she had her heart set and I wasn't breaking it. I'd put the money away for it anyway knowing the prices would be tear worthy lol it'll be worth it! I think she may disappear for a few years after this tours over to so well worth it. Well I have a reputation head band with snakes on it, looking for something to go with it and I have a top that says if a man talk s then I owe him nothin (mainly depending on how I feel if I wear that) so far but I'm on the look out for a gold sequin dress to wear with a gold headband and boots to do fearless. And my daughter had an original vintage chiefs jersey that she's doing to wear as a dress with red converse and she had a white bow for her hair that says fed in the head on it. Then she has the 22 outfit and her glasses are all glitzed up with diamanté and say red on them. I'm just sort of trying to suss myself out tbh lol Australia's outfits were unreal but it's slim pickings here I feel! It's really frustrating me 🤣
Have a look on SHEIN and Temu for a fearless dress they’ve got quite a few nice ones on there, and decent price too. They’ve also got sparkly boots as well. Defo worth a look. Agreed Australia knocked it out of the park with their outfits. Defo going to be worth every penny, I think it’s going to be such an emotional concert. I think you’re right about her disappearing for a bit, I got that impression too. I hope you have the best time, please come on here once you’ve been and tell us all about it please!! 🩷

Mar 7, 2024
I have heard the food and the rooms have deteriorated I was there the summer before lockdown it was lovely but didn’t return due to the reviews but has tons of stuff for the kids
I really hope H has an amazing Holiday. She's deserves it with all the se she has to put up with living with that loony tune

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Where was the neighbor hood watch when D2 came and removed his gardening stuff and she didn’t know if she was broken into or not and spent the day having a panic attack
Probably same place as her thoughts were to her neighbours when she got all their post & couldn’t be arsed to post them

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Straight on the alcohol like a great mummy does when she's the sole carer for her 9 year old in a foreign country. fing idiot. Suddenly Harpers a total swiftie. Do do off Aimee. I haven't seen you try to get her tickets to see her. I haven't heard you even have her on in the car for her? I haven't heard you have her concert on disney plus on in the background. Me and my daughter. Massive swifties and not cause of the hype. Actually love her since her debut album and had it imported cause she wasn't even known here. So yes do do off Aimee. t! Oh and now we know where you're staying. Do you know how many people are off on holidays this week and next and will be about there. Amazing Safeguarding as usual. Also never known anyone to go on hols and spend so much time in their beds and in their room as she previously has shown on other holidays. And this time won't be different as she's got a candle for the fing room. Catch yourself on.
Me and my girls are massive Swifties, seen her twice, Red tour in 2014 at the 02 and 1989 tour 2016 at Manchester, love her :D:D:D Got tickets for Eras tour in June too 😍😍😍😍 I'm preparing myself for this waster to announce her management have got tickets for them a week before the show :mad::mad::mad: Now whilst I don't deny Harper anything considering the s life she's got with Aimee, never have I heard any talk of Aimee or Harper being a Swiftie and like you said I've never heard the concert or music being played in the s hole of a house. It's bollocks! Remember Ed Sheeran? Couple of days before his concert she was gifted tickets in a box with fat arse, horse face Jo unfiltered life! Said she wasn't allowed a plus one and went alone and Jo had her friend with her 😂😂 It's cos you had no one to go with Aimless lol. sat in that box alone staring into your drink while Jo and her friend were dancing and having a good time! Then Elton John tickets gifted a few days before his concert too, screaming like a banshee with excitement, never ever heard you mention Elton Johns music either lol and took your mother to that cos again you have no friends 😂😂😂 So yeah I'm expecting TS tickets to pop up before the event, and I will be fing livid !! :mad::mad::mad:

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
You're all bloody lovely horrible little witchy trolls 🥰❤️😘 Bit deep for a sun morn but I've never had my own children. I suffer with endometriosis and had an emergency hysterectomy @26. Which has brought a whole world of issues including early menopause but also grief!! Grief for a life I was robbed of before even being an age of knowing if it was a life I even wanted! I've dealt with this daily and some days are worse than others but I am surrounded by gorgeous kiddies I can borrow 🥰🤣 my nieces can be the kids I'm glad are only on loan sometimes 🤣😅 I thought taking these 3 this wknd would finish me off tbh with twin 3Yo and a 15YO. But we have had a time!!! 😎😍🤣 my house is on it's arse, I can't wait to re-pot the bulbs the boys 'helped' with and my poor dog is run ragged with pink bloody nails on one paw 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But we've been out loads doing gorgeous things that don't cost the earth, filthy as kids should be then bathed and fresh as they also should be. Full bellies all round, non-stop laughing after a few tears after falling in a puddle but ah well! Gorgeous memories!! All currently still in pjs had a big breakfast picnic in the lounge watching films and I'm now doing a roast!! I'm actually sad they'll be gone later. Pooch isn't though 🤣😎 Mum and Dad have had a wonderful spa wknd by all accounts even though she's been quite poorly 😢 but I can't wait for them to all come again!! Funny how a woman's instincts is a motherly one when I have no idea what being a mother is 🥺 but I'll tell you what Shamey I'm a better person and 'Mother' than you'll ever be and I'll be happy to send you some tips 🥰😘
Have a wonderful Sunday you horrible cows!!! 🤣😘 honestly love you all!! 🥰❤️😍😘❤️🥰
I've been through the same although my hysterectomy was at 34. No kiddies either but tons to borrow and I'm an early years ta. I have the same feelings about her motherhood. She takes H for granted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.