Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandybits

Apr 7, 2024
England
Me too just the glance and I know where it was
I know normally Steph doesn’t disclose where she is until she gets back but that hotel alone is easily recognised if your similar with area
Most creators make a point of saying they will tell everyone where they are staying after they have left.

She will need to get a taxi to get to places like the port. Uber on her own half pissed next to her child vlogging it all as she goes! 🙄
I think Steph knows exactly what she is doing an I am absolutely here for the fall out! 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She's thick as mince naming the hotel on day one! She could not be less arsed about safeguarding herself and her child! You have to be a special kind of thick!!! I can't help but think she wants the staff to treat her like a celebrity or she actively wants something to happen, someone sinister to approach her so she can use it for content 🤔
She 100% thought she was a celebrity the way she filmed herself getting out of the taxi transfer 😎🙈🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240407-153357_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240407-153357_TikTok.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 95
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Me and my girls are massive Swifties, seen her twice, Red tour in 2014 at the 02 and 1989 tour 2016 at Manchester, love her :D:D:D Got tickets for Eras tour in June too 😍😍😍😍 I'm preparing myself for this waster to announce her management have got tickets for them a week before the show :mad::mad::mad: Now whilst I don't deny Harper anything considering the s life she's got with Aimee, never have I heard any talk of Aimee or Harper being a Swiftie and like you said I've never heard the concert or music being played in the s hole of a house. It's bollocks! Remember Ed Sheeran? Couple of days before his concert she was gifted tickets in a box with fat arse, horse face Jo unfiltered life! Said she wasn't allowed a plus one and went alone and Jo had her friend with her 😂😂 It's cos you had no one to go with Aimless lol. sat in that box alone staring into your drink while Jo and her friend were dancing and having a good time! Then Elton John tickets gifted a few days before his concert too, screaming like a banshee with excitement, never ever heard you mention Elton Johns music either lol and took your mother to that cos again you have no friends 😂😂😂 So yeah I'm expecting TS tickets to pop up before the event, and I will be fing livid !!
Ahhhh another one of us here 🤣 brilliant! I don't know why that brand pay for her to go anywhere. You would think they would send some family if they have spare over that cretin! She does no promotion for them what so ever and she's not even someone who is a good advert for any brand full stop. But if she does get tickets I'd hope she would take Harper but I'd imagine they will know the standard popular songs if that and then be sat not interested well she will but Harper would be excited to get out to London and to see Taylor! I will have to prepare myself to cause most of us went to actual war for those tickets.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Have a look on SHEIN and Temu for a fearless dress they’ve got quite a few nice ones on there, and decent price too. They’ve also got sparkly boots as well. Defo worth a look. Agreed Australia knocked it out of the park with their outfits. Defo going to be worth every penny, I think it’s going to be such an emotional concert. I think you’re right about her disappearing for a bit, I got that impression too. I hope you have the best time, please come on here once you’ve been and tell us all about it please!! 🩷
I've been on shein and temu but haven't come across a dress i want yet. I got the snake head peice on temu! What are you thinking of wearing? Oh I will be on here giving you updates throughout 🤣 its going to be an entire experience and when she sings enchanted I will be in tears, I lost my person a few months ago, and its always been one of my songs that kind of reminds me of him since forever so I even cry at home when I'm screaming it lol it will be emotional ❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
Straight on the alcohol like a great mummy does when she's the sole carer for her 9 year old in a foreign country. fing idiot. Suddenly Harpers a total swiftie. Do do off Aimee. I haven't seen you try to get her tickets to see her. I haven't heard you even have her on in the car for her? I haven't heard you have her concert on disney plus on in the background. Me and my daughter. Massive swifties and not cause of the hype. Actually love her since her debut album and had it imported cause she wasn't even known here. So yes do do off Aimee. t! Oh and now we know where you're staying. Do you know how many people are off on holidays this week and next and will be about there. Amazing Safeguarding as usual. Also never known anyone to go on hols and spend so much time in their beds and in their room as she previously has shown on other holidays. And this time won't be different as she's got a candle for the fing room. Catch yourself on.
I don’t think she is a swiftie, she started to say yeah but then she cut it off. I reckon she was gonna say yeah but not really. Harpers probably one of these kids bop kids not actually proper music - I mean she’s got a Tupac hoodie but neither of them know do all about him

Mar 8, 2024
I just hope that Harper has a ball, and has fun in the pool and is allowed to do things children are supposed to be doing, secretly I feel she’s probably a spoilt madam like her mum, but she still deserves to be doing things every child deserves that.
I’m wondering if she’s actually able to swim now or if it’s still armbands like last year? And I can’t see Aimee getting into the pool as it means she has to stop drinking and actually do something with her kid

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Me too just the glance and I know where it was
I know normally Steph doesn’t disclose where she is until she gets back but that hotel alone is easily recognised if your similar with area
Maybe that's why neither of them have posted🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I'd laugh my fing socks off if Steph has kicked off about revealing their location and Aimees left feeling very stupid and embarrassed 😳😳😳😳😳😳 stupid b 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've been through the same although my hysterectomy was at 34. No kiddies either but tons to borrow and I'm an early years ta. I have the same feelings about her motherhood. She takes H for granted!!
Sending all the love my fellow Wombless warrior ❤️ and I'm always a msg away!! 🥰❤️🥰❤️ It's hard to describe the aftermath isn't it. I felt my whole identity as a woman was lost in the vortex and it took me yrs to get her back 🥺
Then there's 'women' like Shamey who sometimes void me of any words because I won't deny I can be savage! And I'm so tempted most times I see her fat orange face and the absolute horror show she calls parenting!!! The day can't come quick enough that H realises the t she is and leaves!!! Me and my fella laugh about we can see H becoming the next gypsy rose 👀🤣 and I can't lie I'd be hear for it!!! Shamey is equally as unhinged and absofuckinglutely has the same munchausen condition 🤢😵‍💫

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I don’t think she is a swiftie, she started to say yeah but then she cut it off. I reckon she was gonna say yeah but not really. Harpers probably one of these kids bop kids not actually proper music - I mean she’s got a Tupac hoodie but neither of them know do all about him
I don't either, Aimee just wants that child to seem like she's into what other kids are into and also for her to seem older than she is. As someone else said to lily likes taylor so she's probably trying to make her seem like a mini lily and into the same things. Now why you would want your 9 yr old to have anything in common with a 15 yr old is beyond me. But she lies about Harper constantly because Harper doesn't live up to what she thinks she should be and that's a little girl whose into girlie tat and wants to do all the things aimee likes to do.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She took some parcels in and her post lady by accident handed her some of her neighbours letters and instead of posting them through the doors she took it to the sorting office and made a post all about it!
Typical fent for s-tits that! It would have taken her a fraction of the time and saved her fuel etc but noooo heaven forbid she waddles her fat arse up someone else's path. And then having nothing to post... pardon the pun 🤣🤣

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
That’s what I was about to say. I even listened to it back and she says erm… and then it’s cut off lol

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I didn’t see that one I’m kinda a newbie
She posted a video rolling her eyes cos the postman had given her a bundle of letters and when she looked they were for her neighbours and other people in her street. She said she was going to ring the sorting office and get them sent there and she got absolutely slaughtered in the comments even by her hun's 😂 😂 😂 They told her she could be getting the postie into serious trouble so why not get herself and Harper wrapped up and take a nice walk around the street posting them like a good deed for the day kinda thing, but no that was too much trouble for Aimee, her anxiety couldn't possibly cope with that lol. She was given an absolute dogs life over it all and we all loved every minute of it! 😂😂😂🖕🖕🖕

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Ahhhh another one of us here 🤣 brilliant! I don't know why that brand pay for her to go anywhere. You would think they would send some family if they have spare over that cretin! She does no promotion for them what so ever and she's not even someone who is a good advert for any brand full stop. But if she does get tickets I'd hope she would take Harper but I'd imagine they will know the standard popular songs if that and then be sat not interested well she will but Harper would be excited to get out to London and to see Taylor! I will have to prepare myself to cause most of us went to actual war for those tickets.
I must admit we got ours pretty easily with good seats, my girls are going to 2 of the 3 shows I'm only going to 1 of them but can't wait, she's amazing!! I really am preparing myself for this b to announce she's been gifted tickets the week before, so you should too 🥴 🥴 🥴 🖕 🖕 🖕

Mar 9, 2024
Me and my girls are massive Swifties, seen her twice, Red tour in 2014 at the 02 and 1989 tour 2016 at Manchester, love her :D:D:D Got tickets for Eras tour in June too 😍😍😍😍 I'm preparing myself for this waster to announce her management have got tickets for them a week before the show :mad::mad::mad: Now whilst I don't deny Harper anything considering the s life she's got with Aimee, never have I heard any talk of Aimee or Harper being a Swiftie and like you said I've never heard the concert or music being played in the s hole of a house. It's bollocks! Remember Ed Sheeran? Couple of days before his concert she was gifted tickets in a box with fat arse, horse face Jo unfiltered life! Said she wasn't allowed a plus one and went alone and Jo had her friend with her 😂😂 It's cos you had no one to go with Aimless lol. sat in that box alone staring into your drink while Jo and her friend were dancing and having a good time! Then Elton John tickets gifted a few days before his concert too, screaming like a banshee with excitement, never ever heard you mention Elton Johns music either lol and took your mother to that cos again you have no friends 😂😂😂 So yeah I'm expecting TS tickets to pop up before the event, and I will be fing livid !! :mad::mad::mad:
Nahhhh stop it!! If she gets tickets that’s so wrong on so many levels, so many genuine fans haven’t been able to get tickets and for her to be gifted them would be horrific!! She wouldn’t know any of the songs maybe shake it off at a push, what a waste of ticket that would be. If she buys them herself to take H then good on her, but as if she’s going to pay resale price (waiting for the incoming clap back of how big a swiftie H is, and that she’s just bought tickets of viagogo or something for £500+ per ticket ) 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I must admit we got ours pretty easily with good seats, my girls are going to 2 of the 3 shows I'm only going to 1 of them but can't wait, she's amazing!! I really am preparing myself for this b to announce she's been gifted tickets the week before, so you should too 🥴 🥴 🥴 🖕 🖕
The swiftie population seems to be high here hahhahaa cause Lord the heat was on 🤣 I do hope she doesn't! I hope she has to pay like the rest of us. So sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.