Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
I've been on shein and temu but haven't come across a dress i want yet. I got the snake head peice on temu! What are you thinking of wearing? Oh I will be on here giving you updates throughout 🤣 its going to be an entire experience and when she sings enchanted I will be in tears, I lost my person a few months ago, and its always been one of my songs that kind of reminds me of him since forever so I even cry at home when I'm screaming it lol it will be emotional ❤️ xx
I got a dress on SHEIN the other day, it was a bodycon dress orange on the top, bright pink on the bottom, like the two piece outfit she wore to the Grammys years back, but the slit goes right up to your vag and I just don’t know if I’m going to feel comfortable in it because of that, so back to the drawing board. I’m going through treatment for an eating disorder atm as well so obviously I’m gaining weight which is fine but I’m also not feeling too comfortable in clothes at the moment because of it. So I really am saying to the junior jewels you belong with me outfit 🤣 I’m like that with Marjorie and tolerate it tbf 🤣🤣 enchanted is such a beautiful song though. There’s definitely going to tears at this concert I cried at Coldplay when they did fix you, so emotional seeing it in real time too

Mar 9, 2024
The swiftie population seems to be high here hahhahaa cause Lord the heat was on 🤣 I do hope she doesn't! I hope she has to pay like the rest of us. So sickening
This is the dress…

Attachments

• IMG_4128.png
    IMG_4128.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 66
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I got a dress on SHEIN the other day, it was a bodycon dress orange on the top, bright pink on the bottom, like the two piece outfit she wore to the Grammys years back, but the slit goes right up to your vag and I just don’t know if I’m going to feel comfortable in it because of that, so back to the drawing board. I’m going through treatment for an eating disorder atm as well so obviously I’m gaining weight which is fine but I’m also not feeling too comfortable in clothes at the moment because of it. So I really am saying to the junior jewels you belong with me outfit 🤣 I’m like that with Marjorie and tolerate it tbf 🤣🤣 enchanted is such a beautiful song though. There’s definitely going to tears at this concert I cried at Coldplay when they did fix you, so emotional seeing it in real time too
I cry constantly at concerts. I cried at louis tomlinson in November when he sang a song I related to, obvs at the beginning of grieving and wasn't in a great place lol then Niall Horan I was bawling at his concert a few weeks ago lol I just say music's a release and I've always used it as a vent when I'm feeling any type of way. My daughter just expects it now 🤣🤣 I'm sorry to hear you are struggling (I'm a psychiatric nurse and have had a past of disordered eating which i still struggle with now) I'm so glad you are getting some help with how you have been and I am sending you all the positive vibes and love on your journey, you got this and on days where it seems a little harder remember tomorrow's another day ❤️ whatever you wear you will be beautiful and as long as you are comfortable and can enjoy yourself that's all that matters! I can honestly see my daughter hitting the merch stand and her just wearing that the second night 🤣 that's the type of her lol comfort is key! Xx

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I cry constantly at concerts. I cried at louis tomlinson in November when he sang a song I related to, obvs at the beginning of grieving and wasn't in a great place lol then Niall Horan I was bawling at his concert a few weeks ago lol I just say music's a release and I've always used it as a vent when I'm feeling any type of way. My daughter just expects it now 🤣🤣 I'm sorry to hear you are struggling (I'm a psychiatric nurse and have had a past of disordered eating which i still struggle with now) I'm so glad you are getting some help with how you have been and I am sending you all the positive vibes and love on your journey, you got this and on days where it seems a little harder remember tomorrow's another day ❤️ whatever you wear you will be beautiful and as long as you are comfortable and can enjoy yourself that's all that matters! I can honestly see my daughter hitting the merch stand and her just wearing that the second night 🤣 that's the type of her lol comfort is key! Xx
I'm going to be a wreck when she sings Marjorie :cry::cry::cry: And I CANNOT wait for Cruel Summer just to belt that bridge out full blast :D:D:D😍😍😍 Oh and i can't wait for Autumn, oh and the whole Reputation segment!! I can't wait for any of it lol 😍😍😍

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I'm going to be a wreck when she sings Marjorie :cry::cry::cry: And I CANNOT wait for Cruel Summer just to belt that bridge out full blast :D:D:D😍😍😍 Oh and i can't wait for Autumn, oh and the whole Reputation segment!! I can't wait for any of it lol 😍😍😍
It's going to be unbelievable! I booked 2 nights because the first night I'll be like omg I'm here hahahaha 2nd night I can just vibe lol the bridge is going to be wild I can't wait to have no voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Maybe that's why neither of them have posted🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I'd laugh my fing socks off if Steph has kicked off about revealing their location and Aimees left feeling very stupid and embarrassed 😳😳😳😳😳😳 stupid b 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Imagine that
That would be hilarious
Steph doesn’t turn up and it was her that booked it & Aimee literally had to watch own kid the irony 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
This whole message made me ball! What a fantastic person you are, you can hear your strength through your message as well. Sorry you also have been through disordered eating, it’s not a fun thing to experience. Mental health nurses are one of a kind and you guys do such a wonderful job. I originally started out training to be a child’s nurse but changed and went down the social worker route instead. I have the upmost respect for nurses and the work they do. Haha I’m with your daughter on that, comfort is definitely key in concerts 🩷

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
She posted a video rolling her eyes cos the postman had given her a bundle of letters and when she looked they were for her neighbours and other people in her street. She said she was going to ring the sorting office and get them sent there and she got absolutely slaughtered in the comments even by her hun's 😂 😂 😂 They told her she could be getting the postie into serious trouble so why not get herself and Harper wrapped up and take a nice walk around the street posting them like a good deed for the day kinda thing, but no that was too much trouble for Aimee, her anxiety couldn't possibly cope with that lol. She was given an absolute dogs life over it all and we all loved every minute of it! 😂😂😂🖕🖕🖕
Wow
Just wow

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Nahhhh stop it!! If she gets tickets that’s so wrong on so many levels, so many genuine fans haven’t been able to get tickets and for her to be gifted them would be horrific!! She wouldn’t know any of the songs maybe shake it off at a push, what a waste of ticket that would be. If she buys them herself to take H then good on her, but as if she’s going to pay resale price (waiting for the incoming clap back of how big a swiftie H is, and that she’s just bought tickets of viagogo or something for £500+ per ticket ) 🤣
It just seems strange that she would suddenly reveal Harper is a Swiftie with the tour coming up, I tell you those tickets are looming, I can feel it in my water lol, watch this space 🥴 🥴 🖕 🖕

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t think she is a swiftie, she started to say yeah but then she cut it off. I reckon she was gonna say yeah but not really. Harpers probably one of these kids bop kids not actually proper music - I mean she’s got a Tupac hoodie but neither of them know do all about him
I don’t think she is either. You could hear Harper say errr and shameless quickly cut the video. 🙄

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I didn’t see that one I’m kinda a newbie

It was days before Xmas the post woman handed her a bunch of cards. She had made a mistake and handed her all her neighbours post aswell. She said she would take it to the post office which would mean it going back through the postal system which would delay people’s post until after Xmas. People pointed out that people would possibly be waiting for a cost of living payment, or lonely people waiting for cards off family and friends. It was suggested she make it fun for her and Harper to post them together. b face said there were a couple of streets to do and she didn’t want the responsibility of other peoples post. At the very least she was likely going to get the post lady sacked or told off for her mistake. She was an absolute bell end over the whole thing. Nasty, Nasty Cow

Sorry just seen this has been answered already 🤪

Mar 9, 2024
It just seems strange that she would suddenly reveal Harper is a Swiftie with the tour coming up, I tell you those tickets are looming, I can feel it in my water lol, watch this space 🥴 🥴 🖕 🖕
Can we start a protest or something on behalf of all the swifties that fought tooth and nail to actually get tickets to stop this from happening 🤣. If she was a true fan, fair enough but she’s never ever mentioned Taylor, until know.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Good morning friends!
Hope you all have a lovely Sunday
We’ve got a full week of reality TV to laugh at. I’m hoping Max loves the support bear and won’t give it back 👍🏼

Not sure it would be a good idea for him to have it seeing as it will be filthy.
It could be washed i suppose but chances are high that it's to far gone for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.