Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry I posted something similar and you posted as I was writing mine, it’s laughable isn’t it that’s she’s even trying to claim she’s had two panic attacks and the kid didn’t see or know. She must think we are all thick.
Haha! Don’t be daft love, we’re all going to be saying the same thing because we are all sane! And we can see straight through her bullshit 😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You know I really hoped for H’s sake that this self centred meff would prove us all wrong and give her daughter a great holiday and lots of great memories. Not even 24 hours in and she just cannot help herself with the lies and attention seeking. Honestly she’s a disgrace. To think the cocky smug cow was only telling us all a few days ago that she’s a good mum and it isn’t up for debate. Delunsional.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
It like she wants praise for taking her own daughter on holiday and she's looking for it from complete strangers on the net ! How sad is that ? Where's her bear if her anxiety is kicking in or how many mojitos has she had ? She's one sad f*cker !
Support bears had enough it’s lying face down in the pool in H rubber ring after aimless flung it in a rage

Mar 7, 2024
Harper hasn’t noticed not one but two panic attacks - what a crock! If she WAS having a panic attack anyone in her vicinity would know about it too. I think she is getting the feeling of being overwhelmed confused with a panic attack! Lots of people suffer with being overwhelmed but they don’t all rush round telling people that they’re having a panic.

She’s either completely useless at being a grown up (which tbf is true) or she’s an absolute narcissist and trying to garner sympathy from her thick as mince minions!
How and why do they keep falling for all her fwittery?
She's useless as she's had to speak and entertain her OWN daughter ALL day without help from wendie wide legs or rrrrrr Charlie ! Her Huns are praising her ! You couldn't write this s*it !

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Harper hasn’t noticed not one but two panic attacks - what a crock! If she WAS having a panic attack anyone in her vicinity would know about it too. I think she is getting the feeling of being overwhelmed confused with a panic attack! Lots of people suffer with being overwhelmed but they don’t all rush round telling people that they’re having a panic.

She’s either completely useless at being a grown up (which tbf is true) or she’s an absolute narcissist and trying to garner sympathy from her thick as mince minions!
How and why do they keep falling for all her fwittery?
H hasn’t noticed as been plugged into the iPad all day with her headphones on and told not to disturb mummy cos it’s me job

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Is her car on the drive?

I’m wondering if Miss anxiety took herself and H to the airport, OR if she made her elderly dad OR (worse) Shirl drove a hour to the airport in the dead of night to take them?

Cos she seemed to purposely not show that bit.

If Shirl took them to the airport but can’t visit her daughter and grandson that’s sickening.

Wendy is talking BS when she claims she can't visit charlie and r. She can well visit them but obviously can't be bothered to do so. She lives more or less in the middle between both areas and yet she can drive to aimee's yet can't to charlies? Not buying it, she's just a piece of work is all.
Catpiss will have got one of her parents to drive her and h i bet. But, unless it's been answered in the meantime (i'm a bit behind so catching up) time will ultimately tell.

Mar 7, 2024
Steph commenting saying she’ll be there soon, like she’s not got enough to deal with with having a SEN child. She’s going to be like a mother of 4 on this holiday. I don’t like Steph at all but I have to question why she’s gone along with this.
It's all for views ! People say they're the most loved and best pair on tik tok so they thought let's go on hols together to up our views ( and go on search for the boaby🍆) it's all for publicity then Vav can s Aimless to Kerry Roma but they'll come back saying they've had THE best time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.